• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but I am not exactly looking at this trade for this season...

Bears went and traded up for Montgomery, he clearly has the skill set Nagy has been looking for in the RB position. A true potential 3 down back with great receiving skills. Call me crazy but I see alil David Johnson in Montgomery. I am excited about his potential over the next few seasons. I am a believer in Rashaad Penny as well I really like him but I wanted to help out @HaroldSeattle and give him his homer RB in what I believe is a fair trade.

Montgomery going to be the led dog. I don't see David Johnson, but maybe Kareem Hunt, unfortunately not in the same hyper explosive offense. Nagy is too cute by a lot. Too locked into his version on how a offense should work, rather then adapting like BB does to the talent at hand. Appreciate you trading Penny back to me, hurt a bunch to let him go. Now about Lockett......:rolleyes:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montgomery going to be the led dog. I don't see David Johnson, but maybe Kareem Hunt, unfortunately not in the same hyper explosive offense. Nagy is too cute by a lot. Too locked into his version on how a offense should work, rather then adapting like BB does to the talent at hand. Appreciate you trading Penny back to me, hurt a bunch to let him go. Now about Lockett......:rolleyes:

I'm with ya on this one, I believe that's why they got rid of Jordan Howard so cheaply. Also, Nagy likes Cohen a lot, and they didn't sign Mike Davis to a 2 year $6 mil contract to sit on the bench. Montgomery still could turn out to be the bell cow, but it really doesn't look that way on paper. :noidea::noidea::noidea:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmm....

There are some counters in me, I can feel it.

Well, I made a counter before you could make a counter! Actually, it's another option, but you can counter if you like.