• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing for me unless the wife surprises me with an impromptu trip somewhere. .... besides, I have a partner to mind the store. .....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@TREFF
@leftypower
@Yellow Fuzzies
@obxyankeefan
@TKOSpikes
@SteelersPride
@broncosmitty
@Chef99
@The Foot
@Barilko
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@HaroldSeattle
@Ram Tough

The 2019 NFL Draft begins on Thursday, April 25th, end on Saturday, April 27th. In years past, our Rookie/FA draft has always begun one week later, which this season, puts that date as Monday, March 7th.
24 hour clock to begin at 8am, trades DO NOT reset the clock. Draft is still "drop one, draft one" format, unless you already have an open spot.
Everyone on board with all that? Anyone have any commitments, work issues, planned vacations, or whatnot, that need to be considered?
May 7th?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with that. Not really expecting to do much in the draft anyway.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@TREFF
@leftypower
@Yellow Fuzzies
@obxyankeefan
@TKOSpikes
@SteelersPride
@broncosmitty
@Chef99
@The Foot
@Barilko
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@HaroldSeattle
@Ram Tough

The 2019 NFL Draft begins on Thursday, April 25th, end on Saturday, April 27th. In years past, our Rookie/FA draft has always begun one week later, which this season, puts that date as Monday, March 7th.
24 hour clock to begin at 8am, trades DO NOT reset the clock. Draft is still "drop one, draft one" format, unless you already have an open spot.
Everyone on board with all that? Anyone have any commitments, work issues, planned vacations, or whatnot, that need to be considered?

Sounds good.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say, based on the very limited sample size of last year's preseason games, the comparison in there of Blount with some added athleticism is spot on. Definitely has more game than a certain dude up in Baltimore :) .

I'm somewhat secretly hoping and praying the Raiders stand pat at RB, at least till the later rounds, while also telling Lynch and Martin to bugger off.

Got him stashed in every dynasty I'm in!

BTW, what exactly is Blount with some added athleticism? Bettis? Jamal Lewis? Sounds good enough for me

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@TREFF
@leftypower
@Yellow Fuzzies
@obxyankeefan
@TKOSpikes
@SteelersPride
@broncosmitty
@Chef99
@The Foot
@Barilko
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@HaroldSeattle
@Ram Tough

Ok with me.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say, based on the very limited sample size of last year's preseason games, the comparison in there of Blount with some added athleticism is spot on. Definitely has more game than a certain dude up in Baltimore :) .

I'm somewhat secretly hoping and praying the Raiders stand pat at RB, at least till the later rounds, while also telling Lynch and Martin to bugger off.

BTW, what exactly is Blount with some added athleticism? Bettis? Jamal Lewis? Sounds good enough for me
And...as a converted TE, not a liability in the passing game either :D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ha i agreee, i know thats your guy! i had to share

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@TREFF
@leftypower
@Yellow Fuzzies
@obxyankeefan
@TKOSpikes
@SteelersPride
@broncosmitty
@Chef99
@The Foot
@Barilko
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@HaroldSeattle
@Ram Tough

Sounds good to me

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes - Tempting, dang you. Gimme a day or two to think about it. Gonna take a look at the other one right now.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes - Tempting, dang you. Gimme a day or two to think about it. Gonna take a look at the other one right now.

Wait, there's actually somebody making trade offers. Holy Shit!! Woohoo!! There hasn't been a trade since January 15th or even a transaction since January 26th.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes - Man, that was hard for me to turn down, but I've just gotta stay the course. That said, Trade Block updated if anyone is looking to do a little WR/TE action.