• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deadline is Monday.

I've considered sending a few offers. But just haven't.

If anyone is overly interested in Hunt, Ware, Allen, Golladay, Drake, fuck it, anyone. Plus my first. And you think you can help my starting lineup 3/4 weeks, send me something. If not, don't, I won't mind.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deadline is Monday.

If anyone is overly interested in Hunt, Ware, Allen, Golladay, Drake, fuck it, anyone. Plus my first. And you think you can help my starting lineup 3/4 weeks, send me something. If not, don't, I won't mind.

I got a feeling your going to shake things up with that post. Can’t wait to see what happens.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deadline is Monday.
Just how much friggin better do you want to get. ….. :suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how much friggin better do you want to get. ….. :suds:
A lot. Lol

I'm a one and done team in the playoffs right now, I think. AP can't get past his awful line. Stafford has nothing around him. Ware has hardly played. JoHo is an absolute guess. Same with Drake.

I'm anti-peaking at the wrong time.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty ..I looked hard, but I don't think there's a single thing I could improve on your team .lol..how sad is that?
I was looking at our lineups a few minutes ago.

Almost made a bid for that pick you're dangling. But I'd be mad at myself if I did that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at our lineups a few minutes ago.

Almost made a bid for that pick you're dangling. But I'd be mad at myself if I did that.
Other than the hual for Zeke, its about the only real asset I have worth trading for. I'm all ears

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the hual for Zeke, its about the only real asset I have worth trading for. I'm all ears
You have a number of guys I like.

Mahomes I can't afford right now. Lol.

Kerryon Id be all about but idk how they're going to handle him the rest of the season. Offense blows without him, but it's not exactly stellar with him either lately. I kinda hope he doesn't play unless he's clearly 100%.

And Kupp I can't justify right now. Same with my boy Mitch. I needed to make the trade we made, when we made it. But man do I wish I didn't have a 30 year old QB who is less impactful than he's been since he was 21. And a 40 year old. Skins death spiral has hurt me.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a number of guys I like.

Mahomes I can't afford right now. Lol.

Kerryon Id be all about but idk how they're going to handle him the rest of the season. Offense blows without him, but it's not exactly stellar with him either lately. I kinda hope he doesn't play unless he's clearly 100%.

And Kupp I can't justify right now. Same with my boy Mitch. I needed to make the trade we made, when we made it. But man do I wish I didn't have a 30 year old QB who is less impactful than he's been since he was 21. And a 40 year old. Skins death spiral has hurt me.
Yep..like I said, the few I got, wouldn't help you now, maybe not even at all the ROS, and the one who would..I ain't tradin'! ;)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep..like I said, the few I got, wouldn't help you now, maybe not even at all the ROS, and the one who would..I ain't tradin'! ;)
I loved that trade tween you and Chef.

You both got better. Those are my favorite deals.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved that trade tween you and Chef.

You both got better. Those are my favorite deals.
I always try to trade fair, so long as I'm actually interested in trading that particular player.
Sure I'll try for a slight edge, but its always better when it works well for both