• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, guys I have no idea how that trade will work out - but I actually help work it. .... lot of unknown factors surrounding Bell. Pretty sure he has played his last down in PIT (selfishly :hope:), thus the decision to keep Connor over him (Foot wanted one or the other to make it happen). Anyway, if Bell gets traded he could go on to be a stud elsewhere, just retire, or be a dud - he has a lot of mileage so that's the big unknown in the equation. My partner loves him some Julio and goes to all the Bronco games - so have to trust his judgment there (mine has basically sucked this season - so can't logically dispute him).

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and BTW - we have an excess of good WRs so if anyone wants one, knock on the door. ...

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I know Bell isn't playing, but I'm really surprised you guys made that deal. Must want to win this year. I see Freeman and Lindsey as a push, so you sent Bell and Edelman for Julio and Emmanuel Sanders. Had to be @Yellow Fuzzies idea because I know how @leftypower feels about Julio.
I like to win now but I think Conner is a nice player for the future and I have always liked Julio. We will see if dumping LeVeon ends up biting us. Sanders has been good this year and seems to be more of a team guy now.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got shot down for Freeman too...and the funny thing is, now, Lindsay is the hot pick. :noidea::noidea::noidea:
Lindsay is the shiny new toy here in Denver- Denver High school, CU at Boulder and free agent to Broncos, but in the end I think Freemen will be a better option.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much uncertainty....forgot that part, and I took him high and was extremely high on him
Yea - I get there are certainly risks. .... but at this point, less than with Bell - at least he's on the field and wants to play. Big downgrade in proven talent for sure. ... the fun thing about this league, is you can take risks you probably wouldn't in $$ leagues.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - I get there are certainly risks. .... but at this point, less than with Bell - at least he's on the field and wants to play. Big downgrade in proven talent for sure. ... the fun thing about this league, is you can take risks you probably wouldn't in $$ leagues.
well i guess when presented with green , i didnt wanna take that risk

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s y I dumped freeman

Waitaminnit...didn't I offer you either Diggs or Thielen for him and you said

giphy.gif
:scratch::scratch::scratch:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, u wanted more i believe, for diggs

Nah, I just checked, it was Diggs straight up; but I forgot you got Green for him. Dunno why, but it's kinda hard to keep track of the the deals in this league.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I just checked, it was Diggs straight up; but I forgot you got Green for him. Dunno why, but it's kinda hard to keep track of the the deals in this league.
well then im stupod, but at the time i had more hope for freeman, lindsay emerged