• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offer accepted Chef. All of the sudden nobody wants CJ Anderson I guess. LOL.

Chef sends C.J. Anderson and Devontae Booker to the Tigerbandits
Tigerbandits send Jerick McKinnon and Latavius Murray to Chef

Nice doing business with you Chef.

Good doing business with you as well, sir. After holding McKinnon on and off for over 2 years, he finally shows his stuff when I get tired of waiting.

I think Booker might be the ultimate win for you here; not to mention hanging onto Cook.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 ..you know I personally think you took the bandit to the woodshed on that one, however, I may be in the minority

Lol, I hope you're right, but this one was a tough one for me; dropping McKinnon in the first place was a big mistake.

Not done yet!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like McKinnon as well. The problem is that he and Murray both had absolutely no value until Cook got hurt and we still have Cook. The way we saw it is that Chef is getting the better end of the deal this year with McKinnon's upside vs. Anderson's, but as long as Cook can get back on the field next year it's a big win for us in the future.
I'm with you on the no value, I cut McKinnon earlier in the season. But you had a strangle hold on Vikings rushing points. And now have 2/3's, maybe of the Broncos, right now.

Idk.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lynch ejection definitely helps my cause this week!
He caught himself once he realized the guy that grabbed him from behind was in stripes. But the damage was done. Prolly woulda been suspended if he followed thru with that shove.

They shoulda tossed #22 too imo.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on the no value, I cut McKinnon earlier in the season. But you had a strangle hold on Vikings rushing points. And now have 2/3's, maybe of the Broncos, right now.

Idk.

Yep. Idk either. You and I had equal time with McKinnon this year, and we both cut him. Pretty sure I cut him twice, as a matter of fact. :L:L:L

And I'm not crazy about Lat Murray, but...not crazy about CJ either. At this point? :noidea::noidea::noidea:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Idk either. You and I had equal time with McKinnon this year, and we both cut him. Pretty sure I cut him twice, as a matter of fact. :L:L:L

And I'm not crazy about Lat Murray, but...not crazy about CJ either. At this point? :noidea::noidea::noidea:
I lose patience with roster spots I dedicate to guys who will only be worth owning on account of someone else getting hurt.

It's dumb of me. And I just keep on doing it. I cut Ivory for McKinnon, then cut McKinnon for Butt. Who I cut the same day. Dumb all around on my part. Other than I've stuck with Williams, who I picked up for Butt, as a second backup to Ajayi. Who is bound to get hurt. And I already spent a first rounder on his other backup two years ago. So the smartest thing I've done with that spot in a year is keep a guy with 66 total yards this year.

I don't mean to come across anti TigerBandit on this move too much. It's not like I hate the move or anything. But no offense, I don't really want to see you win. Lol

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lose patience with roster spots I dedicate to guys who will only be worth owning on account of someone else getting hurt.

It's dumb of me. And I just keep on doing it. I cut Ivory for McKinnon, then cut McKinnon for Butt. Who I cut the same day. Dumb all around on my part. Other than I've stuck with Williams, who I picked up for Butt, as a second backup to Ajayi. Who is bound to get hurt. And I already spent a first rounder on his other backup two years ago. So the smartest thing I've done with that spot in a year is keep a guy with 66 total yards this year.

I don't mean to come across anti TigerBandit on this move too much. It's not like I hate the move or anything. But no offense, I don't really want to see you win. Lol

Lol, I didn't think you came across that way at all, I thought you were being pretty neutral. And that damn Booker is going to haunt me, I think.

Unless I swing a deal to get him back. :pound::pound::pound:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I didn't think you came across that way at all, I thought you were being pretty neutral. And that damn Booker is going to haunt me, I think.

Unless I swing a deal to get him back. :pound::pound::pound:
Lol. That would not surprise me.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got to see a replay but I thought the play was still alive when Peters hit Carr. Definitely unnecessary but I didn’t think illegal. Lynch was dumb...coming from the bench I think he gets a game.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got to see a replay but I thought the play was still alive when Peters hit Carr. Definitely unnecessary but I didn’t think illegal. Lynch was dumb...coming from the bench I think he gets a game.
You didn't think Peters should be flagged for a late hit?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought they blew the whistle a second before Peters hit Carr. IMO the right call was made.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally found a replay. Yes correct call was made the whistle had blown. I wasn’t paying close enough attention to the play live

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peters and into the league with some baggage but I was hoping he would fall to the Packers