• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we also pretty much all thought the Bandit had built a super squad with all Hus wheeling and dealing, and I still that nk he did, just hasn't played out that way yet
I agree dynasty has been weird he stronger rosters aren’t winning

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Treff here. You can't really look backwards at trades to decide the value, you have to go by what it looked like at the time of the trade. There is no possible way you could have known that Minnesota was going to draft Dalvin Cook or that Watkins would get traded to the Rams. Doing that trade with you allowed me to make every other move I made to build my team, so I think we both ended up happy with the result.
I’m just stating at the time u can scroll back I didn’t think i was losing big

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because he's the one that ended up with Ertz and traded me two tight ends that played a total of 3 games before they both ended up on IR. LOL. Although I'm really glad I added the TY Hilton for Alshon part of that trade.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because he's the one that ended up with Ertz and traded me two tight ends that played a total of 3 games before they both ended up on IR. LOL. Although I'm really glad I added the TY Hilton for Alshon part of that trade.
I forget what all I gave you, but I got Coleman too.

I really wanted Ertz. And I needed to not have Olsen in all three Dynasties I'm in. Have a couple in two out of three, but he's was the only one across the board.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do, but I just mean I stood by my decision when all thought I was a dumb dumb

I never thought you were a dumb dumb. I thought you gave up too much, but could see why you did it. I could also see why Bandit did what he did. IMO if you can see why both sides did what they did, it makes for a good trade.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought you were a dumb dumb. I thought you gave up too much, but could see why you did it. I could also see why Bandit did what he did. IMO if you can see why both sides did what they did, it makes for a good trade.
Exactly, and I think
Bandits team is in a turn around big and milks

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do, but I just mean I stood by my decision when all thought I was a dumb dumb
I just thought you gave up a ton for one guy. Not that you were a dumb dumb.

I'm rostering TJ Yeldon because I still think you gave up too much. But i wish I'd kept McKinnon instead.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Foot sets his lineup this week. I wanna win, but not because he doesn't have a QB, for the second week in a row.
He better. It’s important in the battle between A & B Leagues. We were gaining steadily and Foot leaving a QB on a bye in his line up screwed that up. Geez I could understand missing say a kicker on a bye, but a QB? No way.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He better. It’s important in the battle between A & B Leagues. We were gaining steadily and Foot leaving a QB on a bye in his line up screwed that up. Geez I could understand missing say a kicker on a bye, but a QB? No way.
He has no QB this week in Dynasty either. Mahomes...