• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually gonna post something to the effect of "I'm curious as to what Treff thinks, but he's probably off to Tahiti or somewhere". :pound::pound::pound:
It was an intriguing offer, for sure, but likely would've passed. Cooper isn't on my list of must have WR's. Love him as a Raider, not so impressed as a fantasy WR1....yet

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to accept the offer but I was helping my second mother move and it slipped my mind. Oh well

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE...surely this has never been said about anyone before

Btw, the trainers, coaches, and Charles himself, said the same thing about himself, shortly after being signed

Amost time for the BSOHL thread...

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to accept the offer but I was helping my second mother move and it slipped my mind. Oh well
I could tell that Chef was in the mood to trade so I had to move fast and decisively.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I'm not done yet. I'm not averse to moving Julio.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so when I try and move Latavius Murray or Andrew Luck to injured reserve (it does tell me that they are eligible to be moved there) the system won't let me submit it because it tells me that the minimum number of roster spots (18) will not be met so I can't make that change, but I can't pick anybody else up either because when I try and pick a free agent up it tells me that I can't because I will exceed the max number of 18. Is there something I'm missing here? Is there a way to move somebody to IR when you pick somebody up as a free agent, because if there is, then I'm not seeing it. I also didn't think that we had to have 18 on our rosters, but maybe I am crazy.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so when I try and move Latavius Murray or Andrew Luck to injured reserve (it does tell me that they are eligible to be moved there) the system won't let me submit it because it tells me that the minimum number of roster spots (18) will not be met so I can't make that change, but I can't pick anybody else up either because when I try and pick a free agent up it tells me that I can't because I will exceed the max number of 18. Is there something I'm missing here? Is there a way to move somebody to IR when you pick somebody up as a free agent, because if there is, then I'm not seeing it. I also didn't think that we had to have 18 on our rosters, but maybe I am crazy.

if you try to pick up someone and designate one of those guys for IR, it doesn't work?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Try it now.