• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a matter of faith. Just like trading for a player ( like you did for Howard), you got to trust your evaluation.

Ha, you get cake for a good, safe answer. :)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is some depth to this year's class. Granted not all with the name power of Cook and Fournette but I think there will be some solid players that get drafted in the mid rounds.

Side note: it might not be a popular idea but one of my dynasty leagues use a closed/private FB group to keep track of trades and it's very useful for trades that include picks in future years.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF me and Bronco have made a deal. He's giving me 1.13 for my first round pick in 2018, can't use fantrax for this trade ( since we found out it cost $) so we'll need you to take care of it. Thanks in advance.:suds:
Trade is in affect "executed" and logged in new league message board post "2018 draft picks traded"

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is some depth to this year's class. Granted not all with the name power of Cook and Fournette but I think there will be some solid players that get drafted in the mid rounds.

Side note: it might not be a popular idea but one of my dynasty leagues use a closed/private FB group to keep track of trades and it's very useful for trades that include picks in future years.
I certainly hope so, I sure ain't seeing much past the RB's

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, but who ever drafted AP was set at RB1 for almost a decade. Imagine trading your spot away to draft him, because you didn't believe.

Here's the real question though. I don't even necessarily think the question is whether he's going to be good. I think the better question is exactly how good does he have to turn out to be to make it worth trading Alshon Jeffery, Sammy Watkins, Zach Ertz, and Latavius Murray for him.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the real question though. I don't even necessarily think the question is whether he's going to be good. I think the better question is exactly how good does he have to turn out to be to make it worth trading Alshon Jeffery, Sammy Watkins, Zach Ertz, and Latavius Murray for him.
I would say he'd have to be in the discussion of guys like Emmit, AP, Faulk, and LT

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most every player on that list has major questions. Jeffery and Watkins bombed last year, Murray been unimpressive to the point that the rumors are the Raiders are going to let him walk, Ertz is just another TE. So to answer your question all he needs to be is a good ( by good I mean Freeman or McCoy or DeMarrco Murray good) not a elite workhorse RB to most likely to make it worth the trade IMO. Speaking for myself I'm sour on big name WRs that don't perform when it so easy to find no name WRs that can do enough.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most every player on that list has major questions. Jeffery and Watkins bombed last year, Murray been unimpressive to the point that the rumors are the Raiders are going to let him walk, Ertz is just another TE. So to answer your question all he needs to be is a good ( by good I mean Freeman or McCoy or DeMarrco Murray good) not a elite workhorse RB to most likely to make it worth the trade IMO. Speaking for myself I'm sour on big name WRs that don't perform when it so easy to find no name WRs that can do enough.
I like Ertz a lot more than just another TE.

You readin' that SP?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wasn't that big of a deal to transfer over everything from the thread on Fantrax about future draft picks this past year. The main issue with it is making certain that all trades of future draft picks get put into that thread as soon as possible so they are not forgotten about.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watson always hurt, so is jeffrey, erz has upside and murray is about to get cut, im ok with the deeal

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
young players and accumulation of draft picks..... anyone is available

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the debate on how good guys CAN be in the NFL, but comparison to the elite is unfair and, IMO, not realistic. The NFL has changed dramatically since guys like Emmitt, Bo, Sayers, Payton, Barry, etc played - in those days every team had a bell-cow. Now there are rare exceptions, but today's NFL favors committees and throwing the ball pure and simple. AP stands out as an exception since he logged lots of carries and was extremely productive - but even he came off the field on obvious passing downs.
Can one of this years crop of RB get the number of carries as the old-timers - I say no. Can they be as good as, say DJ or Bell, perhaps (depends on where they go) - but the cards are certainly stacked against it. Is it worth the risk to get the top guys in a draft class for another Bell or DJ ? Hell yes, but expecting the next Barry, AP or Emmitt is a biggggg leap of faith - - unless, for some unknown reason, the NFL transitions back to the old days. .....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the saddle today guys. Ready to go through the offers I have received. Also happy to see that I might be losing a Jag and gaining a Phin!