• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There does seem to be alot of unknown this year. However I think the combine and pro days will give more info. QBs will be interesting for sure.

Anyone interested in stashing Goff?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spent the morning going back through last years draft thread. Very interesting how it all unfolded, the during draft trades, and the comments on on various picks. Just wondering how everyone feels about this years class versus last years? For me, the talent level just doesn't appear to be quite the same. .....
I see more at RB and QB this year than last, of course I didn't see Prescott coming, but only Zeke and Henry had anything at RB, with Prosise and Booker landing in spots that got them a little boost in my book. This year I see at least 4 RB's that could be impact players, maybe even five. But I see next to nothing at WR whereas last year that seemed to be the strength. And of course,hardly any of them did anything.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see more at RB and QB this year than last, of course I didn't see Prescott coming, but only Zeke and Henry had anything at RB, with Prosise and Booker landing in spots that got them a little boost in my book. This year I see at least 4 RB's that could be impact players, maybe even five. But I see next to nothing at WR whereas last year that seemed to be the strength. And of course,hardly any of them did anything.
i didn't like last year's wr crop i see some gems this year

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a handful of players that I am interested in but it is completely dependent on where they get drafted.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always lots of beat-writer speculation this time of year - guy is still productive. ..... fact is, we just didn't need him.
I don't care if he's an Eagle or not.

He'll get more carries than Riddick, who was first RB off the bench before the deal.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he's an Eagle or not.
He'll get more carries than Riddick, who was first RB off the bench before the deal.

Agree - still productive, still an asset - see it as a good move for you. .... :suds:
And besides, you still have two early picks (three total in the first rd).

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good trade that last one, I think!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice doin' business with you TKO. TKO sends Deandre Hopkins, Matt Forte, and 1.7 to Bandit for Sammy Watkins, Ameer Abdullah, and 4.1.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna blow Bandit away for Sammy too.

Damn that TKO.

Well from what I had been offered, that was by far the best deal. I really do love Sammy Watkins, but being that I have Alshon Jeffery too, there was a good chance that there would be weeks I was without both of them since they both have such a hard time staying on the field. Even though Hopkins had a down year, at least he played every game and I expect him to bounce back next year. Besides, if I was going to trade one Clemson receiver I had to get a Clemson receiver in return :) As far as Abdullah, I just have a hard time convincing myself that he can get enough carries in Detroit to be effective with that crowded ass backfield. Happy to have a first round pick again. Now maybe I can field some offers instead of being the guy sending a ton of them out trying to get back into the first round.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after seeing that deal, I was probably never going to snag Watkins, was more than if be willing to offer. I think it was a good deal for both sides, not saying TKO overpaid, just more than I was willing to give at this moment in time.

@TKOSpikes , once the Buffalo QB situation is sorted out, you may be getting a big one from me..or, if they crap out at QB, I'll wish you,and your Bills, the very best of luck :suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after seeing that deal, I was probably never going to snag Watkins, was more than if be willing to offer. I think it was a good deal for both sides, not saying TKO overpaid, just more than I was willing to give at this moment in time.

@TKOSpikes , once the Buffalo QB situation is sorted out, you may be getting a big one from me..or, if they crap out at QB, I'll wish you,and your Bills, the very best of luck :suds:

I tell my friends. They don't believe me. But I say with confidence... no Taylor? No watch. Bills have done some incredible things in the 27 years I've watched them, but this will top the cake.

I blew the Forte/Perkins trade with you. Instead of sulking and denial, I dealt with it. I feel I've upgraded my ceiling at WR and gained years at RB. Good deal both ways, I agree.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from what I had been offered, that was by far the best deal. I really do love Sammy Watkins, but being that I have Alshon Jeffery too, there was a good chance that there would be weeks I was without both of them since they both have such a hard time staying on the field. Even though Hopkins had a down year, at least he played every game and I expect him to bounce back next year. Besides, if I was going to trade one Clemson receiver I had to get a Clemson receiver in return :) As far as Abdullah, I just have a hard time convincing myself that he can get enough carries in Detroit to be effective with that crowded ass backfield. Happy to have a first round pick again. Now maybe I can field some offers instead of being the guy sending a ton of them out trying to get back into the first round.
It definitely beat what I offered. And is a lot more involved than anything I was going to offer.

Plus, I was going to offer part of that crowded Lions backfield.