• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coates has a lot of upside, but so does Funchess.

Williams was a handcuff for me and TKO was just looking to unload him. Not a big deal, but it cost me Bishop also.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coates has a lot of upside, but so does Funchess.

Williams was a handcuff for me and TKO was just looking to unload him. Not a big deal, but it cost me Bishop also.
So upside wr for upside wr. With high end back up. Dropping s4th string Rb...... Clear imo

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Coates could be a long term winner but getting Funchess and the backup rb you should covet is an awesome deal on your part Well Done!:clap::suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Coates' upside is much higher than Funchess'. Much higher. Like, a back up RB handcuff higher.

I got 0, count 'em ZERO offers for DWill. Understandable, he only fits with obx. Almost dropped him/traded him for a pick during the draft.

Curious as to why Funchess is the "upside"WR and Coates is just "a 3"? Last I checked Ted Ginn still caught 10 TD last year. Funchess has some climbing to do himself on a team that goes 3-wide MUCH less than Pitt.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Coates' upside is much higher than Funchess'. Much higher. Like, a back up RB handcuff higher.

I got 0, count 'em ZERO offers for DWill. Understandable, he only fits with obx. Almost dropped him/traded him for a pick during the draft.

Curious as to why Funchess is the "upside"WR and Coates is just "a 3"? Last I checked Ted Ginn still caught 10 TD last year. Funchess has some climbing to do himself on a team that goes 3-wide MUCH less than Pitt.
I believe I told you I was interested in DWill if you wanted to trade him. Course I probably didn't have anyone of interest to you.

Why do you feel Coates upside is higher then Funchess? Granted neither have done a whole lot, but surely Funchess has shown more, at least he's gotten on the field. What has Coates done to convince you he has more upside then Funchess? Mind you, I'm not a fan of Funchess myself. Still if your trading Funchess for Coates, it seem like Obx should be the one adding a bit, not you.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I told you I was interested in DWill if you wanted to trade him. Course I probably didn't have anyone of interest to you.

Why do you feel Coates upside is higher then Funchess? Granted neither have done a whole lot, but surely Funchess has shown more, at least he's gotten on the field. What has Coates done to convince you he has more upside then Funchess? Mind you, I'm not a fan of Funchess myself. Still if your trading Funchess for Coates, it seem like Obx should be the one adding a bit, not you.

I've been after Coates for a while. Tried DWill straight up and a few other tinkerings. I have no crystal ball, but I don't see Funchess being anything more than what we saw last year. A nice red zone threat, but still the third option at best. A run first team and not a downfield threat.

I feel Coates has Martavis Bryant potential, minus the weed. Markus Wheaton is not somebody I or he should be afraid of.

I could be wrong... I'll live with it. I don't think I gave up anything more than a bye week flex and Bell insurance which I don't need nor have the patience to wait for usage.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Valid point. The prevailing thought is that Coates has this one year to make or break himself with the subtraction of Dopey. He seems to be more of the crapshoot at this point. Although, I agree about Funchess...he's got a lot to prove as well. He just might have a slightly more open window.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still dwill holds value, he'll he was s top Rb last year, I made no offer BC I figure u wZnt top buck. But sorry imho. Obx wins that one, but like snything it's in what you want and need and value. Hell @HaroldSeattle and u can't agree to save our lives

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like Coates im just stated smart deal to get what i feel is one of the most important handcuffs out there

though many are not that big on handcuffs sometimes history dictates the specific need

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes i looked at DWilliams many times actually i regretted not working him into are big deal
i too thought he was pricey

and when you mentioned the slight chance of dropping him during the draft(at least i think you did) i lurked quietly ready to pounce

trust me when i spill a secret here i wanted to grab him and then deal him to Steeler myself along with Boyd who Harold got i was going to dig in and see what i could get

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last trade you two did had TKO giving you Brady and RG3 for Bradford and Kniles Davis. Pretty lope sided and so is this trade, I just saying....