• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Microwahevo and everyone...don't we need to discuss adding an IR slot for this season?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My initial reaction is to say this should've been covered before the draft

But I'm game for the debate/poll
Well think it should have been covered in the original draft myself. Otherwise no way TKO trades Charles for frigging Wallace.:L I'm still kicking myself for not making a offer. However I fine with hearing what others think.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well think it should have been covered in the original draft myself. Otherwise no way TKO trades Charles for frigging Wallace.:L I'm still kicking myself for not making a offer. However I fine with hearing what others think.
That's my thoughts as well, an IR slot could very well have changed a few owners plans

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always been of the opinion that rules should not be changed in the middle. i believe the discussion in the beginning was you have to decide to keep your injured player or get rid of the young guy you are waiting to develop.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Microwahevo and everyone...don't we need to discuss adding an IR slot for this season?

I wouldn't have an issue with that - in fact think it's a good idea. Seems we debated before, as well as expansion to 20 for basically the same reason. I'm not sure how the 'IR' spot works with fantrax though. When we used CBS you could move them there if 'injured'. With ESPN they are not eligible until officially declared 'out'.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always been of the opinion that rules should not be changed in the middle. i believe the discussion in the beginning was you have to decide to keep your injured player or get rid of the young guy you are waiting to develop.
This. Bc this is a league of extraordinary "gentlemen", the consensus was that these tough decisions had to be made. Kinda like the dropping before draf.........wait, never mind. ;)

All kidding aside, the IR slot I believe was turned down in order to add to the tough decision making process. You wanna keep that injured player he's gonna need to ride the pine all year.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's definitely no hot commodity these days. Offered him in some deals with no takers. I am perfectly fine keeping him as he's still got some life left. Sure, he's a risk but could pay out huge when healthy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't traded in days ands been a bad day. Let's do something, someone take Murray Baldwin et al