• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. I think we've established a bar for draft pick values.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been too busy with tax season- Missed all the fun over here. Finally get to send an offer and it is too late I believe. We are going to have to take our players into the draft.:noidea:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. I think we've established a bar for draft pick values.

I think Roberts' chances of being a top 60 WR are good. With 14 owners carrying at least five, that puts us in the 70's.

I don't feel anyone is poking me in the face at 1.9, so I'll take my chances with two second rounders....while confirming my 9th overall as Seth Roberts.

p.s.
where's the Edelman love out there?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Roberts' chances of being a top 60 WR are good. With 14 owners carrying at least five, that puts us in the 70's.

I don't feel anyone is poking me in the face at 1.9, so I'll take my chances with two second rounders....while confirming my 9th overall as Seth Roberts.

p.s.

Yeah, this draft is a crap shoot. Your chances of finding a gem in the first round are iffy, which is why I traded picks for Hurns. Least I know he'll be useful. Going cross my fingers and take my long shot pick at #20, then see what is left at 34 and 35. Been doing more studying of players in the draft, then I ever have. Got about 4 players I think will be available that could be useful....maybe.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

p.s.
You trying to move Edelman? He's solid, although he is coming off a injury, which doesn't help his trade value. What are you looking for? Don't see any real need for you to move him.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this draft is a crap shoot. Your chances of finding a gem in the first round are iffy, which is why I traded picks for Hurns. Least I know he'll be useful. Going cross my fingers and take my long shot pick at #20, then see what is left at 34 and 35. Been doing more studying of players in the draft, then I ever have. Got about 4 players I think will be available that could be useful....maybe.
Pre real draft is tough to determine value.

Look at Rookie RBs from last year. David Johnson, Rawls, Gurley, etc. these guys will make up a good chunk of the Top 5-10 in redrafts this year. (Not sure if If put Langford in there, but maybe.)And only one was drafted before Round 3 of last years NFL draft. But guys like Gordon, Yeldon, Tiny hands Abdullah and my boy Tevin Coleman went earlier for the most part and won't be filling out the Top Ten of redrafts this year.

There will be Fantasy Stud Rookies who go undrafted in our second draft, I'm sure of it.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

p.s.

Glad you feel that way TKO. . .... hopefully that 9th pick will get us some help where we really need it. ... nice doing business with you !!!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre real draft is tough to determine value.

Look at Rookie RBs from last year. David Johnson, Rawls, Gurley, etc. these guys will make up a good chunk of the Top 5-10 in redrafts this year. (Not sure if If put Langford in there, but maybe.)And only one was drafted before Round 3 of last years NFL draft. But guys like Gordon, Yeldon, Tiny hands Abdullah and my boy Tevin Coleman went earlier for the most part and won't be filling out the Top Ten of redrafts this year.

There will be Fantasy Stud Rookies who go undrafted in our second draft, I'm sure of it.

Yep, its a real crapshoot - - a vet you know vs a rookies always is.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to seeing which teams pick RBs. Specially teams like the Broncos and Redskins who have cleared the deck for RBs that were disappointing last year. I can see both these teams picking up a RB they feel can challenge for the starting position. If they do, going to make some owners mighty nervous. Not the only teams that may draft some competion for RB1, I could see the Seahawks doing this for example. Rawls is coming off a broken ankle so who knows if he's up to snuff next year. I could see the Lions drafting a RB, after all it's not like they have a obvious home runner on the roster. Dolphins for sure, Giants. Maybe teams with aging RBs like the Vikings or Chiefs. Raiders could use a upgrade, maybe Chargers need to take another swing at RB. The list goes on and on.:nod: