• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is unfortunately true.
Very, very true.

As was brought up the other day, until the actual NFL draft, it will most likely stay that way.

I might be more apt to deal a guy from the backfield if my backfield wasn't already in shambles. (Why in the world did Ivory have to go to JVille!?!)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very, very true.

As was brought up the other day, until the actual NFL draft, it will most likely stay that way.

I might be more apt to deal a guy from the backfield if my backfield wasn't already in shambles. (Why in the world did Ivory have to go to JVille!?!)
Smithy I just looked. Move some Jags. Too many for a Lion fan

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes

Hey served ya a monster. Please read all the comments that come with the trade before you nix it

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a Jag that could potentially be had...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw it, thinking about it for a bit.
I'm good with including my original pick but not your original player. It will need to be someone else. Let me know what you think.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes

Hey served ya a monster. Please read all the comments that come with the trade before you nix it

Almost did nix it right away ....because of the Bengals! Then thought about it. DST is so fickle. (kind of makes me regret fighting so hard for it).

So, the monster is...

I turn Antonio Brown and Phillip Rivers into Tyrod Taylor and Julian Edelman.
To make that happen, I get Jeremy Hill and Devin Funchess. ...oh yeah and a Buffalo/Cincinnati DST swap.

In the end, I still believe on Hill. He's 23, and not Trent Richardson bad. Looking through the rosters, there was only one other team I felt compatible with in a Brown trade... guess that's moot now.

Good luck Bar!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost did nix it right away ....because of the Bengals! Then thought about it. DST is so fickle. (kind of makes me regret fighting so hard for it).

So, the monster is...

To make that happen, I get Jeremy Hill and Devin Funchess. ...oh yeah and a Buffalo/Cincinnati DST swap.

In the end, I still believe on Hill. He's 23, and not Trent Richardson bad. Looking through the rosters, there was only one other team I felt compatible with in a Brown trade... guess that's moot now.

Good luck Bar!
That's is a big one good luck both of ya

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, the monster is...

Good luck Bar!

Wow! Just when I figured trades were done for a bit.:10:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome thats why we play the game

So, the monster is...

Good luck Bar!
and good luck to you my east coast friend

Hey can those Canadians trade or What!! :hockeysmile::canada::yahoo::yo::canada:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured something was up - too quiet on here - that was a biggy. ...... only 4 or 5 teams that haven't gotten in on the fun - - and yes, we are one :noidea: