• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant to miss rest of Rockets series

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think GSW have a great chance of beating Houston still, the Rockets have looked worse than last year, IMO.
Well, perhaps they'll play more focused without so much lackadaisical play and silly turnovers knowing they don't have the Durant security blanket over them.
I think they shot their wad in game 5 though. Those players looked exhausted near the end of the game. Way too many minutes for the starters. And the two extra needless games against the Clippers did not help.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, perhaps they'll play more focused without so much lackadaisical play and silly turnovers knowing they don't have the Durant security blanket over them.
I think they shot their wad in game 5 though. Those players looked exhausted near the end of the game. Way too many minutes for the starters. And the two extra needless games against the Clippers did not help.

With GSW's core gunning for their 5th straight finals appearance it is understandable they are tired. I was wondering when their stamina would be tested and from your observation, it could be now. I still think they gut this series out because they want to prove they can win without Durant but if Durant isn't a 100% throughout the rest of the playoffs, the GSW may lose in the finals. Of course if the Warriors get a second wind and aren't as tired as you think they are, I could see them winning a championship with a hobbled Durant or no Durant at all.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be down for a Rockets-Bucks finals

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rockets would make the best series, perhaps a 7 gamer. I think the Bucks beat both Denver and Portland in less than 7. That’s my reasoning.

yeah, i guess i could get behind that. It'd be difficult for me to see someone who, putting it nicely, pushes the envelope hoisting up an O'Brien...

just my opinion, though...

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think GSW have a great chance of beating Houston still, the Rockets have looked worse than last year, IMO.

Just watch Harden shrink in the moment, again.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,436.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD has calf strain, to be reevaluated next week
Why re-evaluate him next week when they will already be out of the playoffs. No way they can beat Houston without him.

If he was fine they would have announced it early today... You know that MRI was done early this morning... The fact that we did not hear anything till later this afternoon tells me... He won't be back this year.. No matter if you get by the Rockets or not.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was fine they would have announced it early today... You know that MRI was done early this morning... The fact that we did not hear anything till later this afternoon tells me... He won't be back this year.. No matter if you get by the Rockets or not.

You know this kind of troll doesn't work on this blog, right?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this sucks. I guess the bright side is that .....

there is no fucking bright side.