• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant to miss rest of Rockets series

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The look on Kerr's face says it all. He knows his team is spent and the only chance they had against Houston was Durant's brilliance; without it they are done. With 40% of your starting group out for the series its really tough against an opponent as fierce as the Rockets..

The only issue is depth. They played the Rockets without both in the 4th quarter of game 5, starting even, and still won. CP3 and Harden shrank from the challenge, no big surprise.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think the calf is in the uterus, you're spending too much time around livestock...

Yeah, whatever, man...I ain't no farmer (anymore)

But I've strained calf muscles in my lifetime, and I showed up for work the next day, so therefore, KD = Poos

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, whatever, man...I ain't no farmer (anymore)

But I've strained calf muscles in my lifetime, and I showed up for work the next day, so therefore, KD = Poos

I suppose your work involves sprints, sharp starts/stops, and jumping for two hours, right?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only issue is depth. They played the Rockets without both in the 4th quarter of game 5, starting even, and still won. CP3 and Harden shrank from the challenge, no big surprise.

GS was able to pull away in the 4th without Durant, but to miss him and his 35 points for the entire game might be too much tonight

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS was able to pull away in the 4th without Durant, but to miss him and his 35 points for the entire game might be too much tonight

Might be. Or, Curry takes back his role and excels as he used to, pre-Durant. Durant tended to stop the ball and iso a lot, not really what the Warriors were originally built on.

I think his defense will be missed more.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how hard you try, you can't sculpt the Warriors into underdogs. Sorry.
They are huge underdogs without two all stars (starters in the All star game at that). They got an aging All Star with a bad finger who can't make a lay up, another All Star who disappears as often as he shows up, a former All Star who is a shell of his former self and another All Star who is a loose cannon and may implode at any time. These three wild cards are backed by a group of bench players who have no business being on an NBA roster as well as a Center who is too small to deal with Cappela.

It will be interesting to see how they play this. Lay down tonight in a game they virtually have no chance of winning in order to rest and throw all you have left into a game 7 or give a legitimate effort tonight nd hope to get lucky. I'm interested to see how this plays out tonight.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did out-score the Rockets in the last 14 minutes of the game when Durant went out but 14 minutes is not the same as 48; heck even the Suns can out-score a team for 14 minutes, they just can't sustain it for 48 and neither will this mediocre version of the Warriors team without Durant and Cousins.
Houston will absolutely dominate the boards and if Thompson shrinks from the light again as he's done the entire series it will be a laugher.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are huge underdogs without two all stars (starters in the All star game at that). They got an aging All Star with a bad finger who can't make a lay up, another All Star who disappears as often as he shows up, a former All Star who is a shell of his former self and another All Star who is a loose cannon and may implode at any time. These three wild cards are backed by a group of bench players who have no business being on an NBA roster as well as a Center who is too small to deal with Cappela.

It will be interesting to see how they play this. Lay down tonight in a game they virtually have no chance of winning in order to rest and throw all you have left into a game 7 or give a legitimate effort tonight nd hope to get lucky. I'm interested to see how this plays out tonight.

They were annual favorites with their original lineup. They became overwhelming favorites when they added Durant. Everyone shook their heads when they added Boogie, even though he was a flier that was worth taking, but far from a sure thing (an accurate assessment as it turned out). They are still favorites, albeit with a weakened depth chart.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how hard you try, you can't sculpt the Warriors into underdogs. Sorry.
Well,.he's a lunatic. But the Warriors are definitely underdogs tonight and probably even money for game 7

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home games are different

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did out-score the Rockets in the last 14 minutes of the game when Durant went out but 14 minutes is not the same as 48; heck even the Suns can out-score a team for 14 minutes, they just can't sustain it for 48 and neither will this mediocre version of the Warriors team without Durant and Cousins.
Houston will absolutely dominate the boards and if Thompson shrinks from the light again as he's done the entire series it will be a laugher.
Entire series except game 5 and game 2

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't rise up when you smell blood in the water...you deserve the criticism.
Sure just saying teams play better at home. The Rockets will be better tonight

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop saying stuff

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure just saying teams play better at home. The Rockets will be better tonight

They should be. However, Harden's and CP3's history doesn't guarantee anything. Opponents often take a wounded team lightly.