• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant to miss rest of Rockets series

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be big news if Golden State wasn't loaded with other All-Stars.

So without Durant, GS goes back to the team that went 73-9. Cool.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does your brain work right?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm pretty sure GS will win 99-97, since I'm betting Houston and the over

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your brain work right?
Oh sorry, are we supposed to pretend this is big drama and huge damage to the Warriors chances to threepeat?

they got 1 game to knock off Houston, and if they win they play either a depleted injured Blazers team or an exhausted very young Nuggets team coming off a 7 game series.

Win that and they get either the Bucks, Chokeronto, or a drama filled 76ers squad. By the time the Bucks/GS series really heats up Durant will be back.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry, are we supposed to pretend this is big drama and huge damage to the Warriors chances to threepeat?

they got 1 game to knock off Houston, and if they win they play either a depleted injured Blazers team or an exhausted very young Nuggets team coming off a 7 game series.

Win that and they get either the Bucks, Chokeronto, or a drama filled 76ers squad. By the time the Bucks/GS series really heats up Durant will be back.

Silver is really jonesin for that Houston-Toronto series

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just stupid to think Durant doesn't matter or change the odds
Also that this team minus KD somehow equals the 2015-16 team. It's not even close, starting with 3 years older, and no bench

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silver is really jonesin for that Houston-Toronto series

oh yuck, no way. For him he's probably wanting GS vs Raptors/76ers for marketing and markets reason. For an actual real competitive series that would be interesting to a basketball fan, it be GS/Bucks. But the Bucks don't operate in a big enough market to please the NBA execs.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just stupid to think Durant doesn't matter or change the odds
Also that this team minus KD somehow equals the 2015-16 team. It's not even close, starting with 3 years older, and no bench

3 years older can also mean 3 years more experienced and wiser. GS still has a solid young bench. Oh and they also have Curry, Thompson and Green. They'll be fine.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years older can also mean 3 years more experienced and wiser. GS still has a solid young bench. Oh and they also have Curry, Thompson and Green. They'll be fine.
You're not smart enough to converse with
But I am rooting for Portland Sunday, so go Blazers!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not smart enough to converse with
But I am rooting for Portland Sunday, so go Blazers!
Please tell me again how Golden State is actually in serious trouble of NOT winning another title? They still have 3 All-Stars on their team without Durant. So instead of 4 All-Stars, they got 3. Oh jeesus the difficulty! They are fine. But again, join the NBA bandwagon of trying to sell the drama of the Warriors may not winning yet another title.

Golden State is the champions until that team disbands.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me again how Golden State is actually in serious trouble of NOT winning another title? They still have 3 All-Stars on their team without Durant. So instead of 4 All-Stars, they got 3. Oh jeesus the difficulty! They are fine. But again, join the NBA bandwagon of trying to sell the drama of the Warriors may not winning yet another title.

Golden State is the champions until that team disbands.
Why are you so agitated?

Look, I'm not even being mean but you keep saying stuff like GS has a good bench, that they have 3 allstars left (Green isn't), that they are the same team as 2016. They are still in good shape to win it but they have to get by Houston without KD, and get past Milwaukee and he better be healthy for that

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so agitated?

Look, I'm not even being mean but you keep saying stuff like GS has a good bench, that they have 3 allstars left (Green isn't), that they are the same team as 2016. They are still in good shape to win it but they have to get by Houston without KD, and get past Milwaukee and he better be healthy for that
Sounds like he will be healthy by the end of the WCF series, so being ready for the Bucks will be no problem.

Golden State is head and shoulders better than anyone else in this league. Again, they have a great coach in Kerr, they are still loaded with talent without Durant, and they just need 1 win to finish off Houston, with at least 1 of those games needing to be in Oracle. Then they start the WCF against a team that will be coming off a game 7 with only 1 day rest. If it is Portland, the Blazers are depleted with injuries. If it's Denver that would mean their 14th game and only having a day off and they are also very young.

So where is it illogical to think Golden State cant win yet another title?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were annual favorites with their original lineup. They became overwhelming favorites when they added Durant. Everyone shook their heads when they added Boogie, even though he was a flier that was worth taking, but far from a sure thing (an accurate assessment as it turned out). They are still favorites, albeit with a weakened depth chart.
The Rockets are the better team, at least in this configuration

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he will be healthy by the end of the WCF series, so being ready for the Bucks will be no problem.

Golden State is head and shoulders better than anyone else in this league. Again, they have a great coach in Kerr, they are still loaded with talent without Durant, and they just need 1 win to finish off Houston, with at least 1 of those games needing to be in Oracle. Then they start the WCF against a team that will be coming off a game 7 with only 1 day rest. If it is Portland, the Blazers are depleted with injuries. If it's Denver that would mean their 14th game and only having a day off and they are also very young.

So where is it illogical to think Golden State cant win yet another title?
You're not even arguing with anything I've said dude. Let's just stop. I think the Ws can win another title, so we agree. Ok?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You high on quack again? So you think the Warriors losing arguably the best player in the league won't hurt them.:crazy:

I'll tell you what. Just stick to pimping up your Oregon Ducks. Because you know very little about basketball w/ that asinine comment.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You high on quack again? So you think the Warriors losing arguably the best player in the league won't hurt them.:crazy:

I'll tell you what. Just stick to pimping up your Oregon Ducks. Because you know very little about basketball w/ that asinine comment.
They did just fine without Durant with Curry and Thompson and Green and Kerr as coach.

So Yes, they'll be fine.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! You've said some dumb things on this board, but this one is clasic even for you.
With your rep here, comments like this only enhance mine

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did just fine without Durant with Curry and Thompson and Green and Kerr as coach.

So Yes, they'll be fine.

Yep they did so fine that in 2016 they became the only team in Finals history to let a 3-1 lead slip away.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! You've said some dumb things on this board, but this one is clasic even for you.

Speaking of dumb things said didn't you say Rockets in 5 or 6?