• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke's 2022 Draft Predictions

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all in on him.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this rookie Qb you speak of? The QB class this year is awful. Carolina might even pass on Pickett. Carolina!! Who were RR questionable Fa's? That article has nothing to do with Wentz this year. New team, coaches, and teammates.
Well, the draft is a crapshoot and we don't know what we don't know. Out of the 11 QBs taken in the 2012 draft, only 3 are still playing. The 2 QBs that won SB were drafted in the 3rd and 4th rounds. The top 2 QBs were Luck and RG3.

Most of RR's FAs have been busts like Jon Bostic, Sean Davis, Dontrelle Inman, Peyton Barber etc. These were all signed to start.

It's called Predictive Modeling Dean. That means that past behavior will predict future behavior. In other words, Wentz's actions, play, and relationships on past teams will most likely predict his future actions and behavior. He is a choke artist who has been benched and traded twice in 2 years. That's not good.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all in on him.
That is troubling and should scare us. Joe Gibbs is NOT a source for evaluating 2022 NFL QBs. Amazing coach, but his system was based on a power running game and play-action. Those days are gone.

I ask you again, to which you never answered. What does RR know that Reich and Pederson didn't. We are the only ones who believe in Wentz. What does that tell you? Pederson is an SB-winning coach and Reich is an offensive genius. Both threw in the towel with him.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define power running game please.

Mark Rypien was a great long ball QB .... I am confused. Gibbs won three Bowls with three different QBs and three different RBs. That is pretty freaking versatile. What Joe excelled at his first go round was lots of motion and deception.

The other thing about the Gibbs teams of the SB era was kick ass defense.

I also noticed there are guys that have said good things about Wentz but you do not mention that. Now I don't know that I think he is the answer but I will say again .... 140 TDs to 57 Ints isn't bad. I am not going to shoot the guy in the ass until he gets on the field and plays for Washington.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the draft is a crapshoot and we don't know what we don't know. Out of the 11 QBs taken in the 2012 draft, only 3 are still playing. The 2 QBs that won SB were drafted in the 3rd and 4th rounds. The top 2 QBs were Luck and RG3.

Most of RR's FAs have been busts like Jon Bostic, Sean Davis, Dontrelle Inman, Peyton Barber etc. These were all signed to start.

It's called Predictive Modeling Dean. That means that past behavior will predict future behavior. In other words, Wentz's actions, play, and relationships on past teams will most likely predict his future actions and behavior. He is a choke artist who has been benched and traded twice in 2 years. That's not good.

Those guys were roster fillers. backup players. The past means nothing in this sport. Look at the Bengals last year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is troubling and should scare us. Joe Gibbs is NOT a source for evaluating 2022 NFL QBs. Amazing coach, but his system was based on a power running game and play-action. Those days are gone.

I ask you again, to which you never answered. What does RR know that Reich and Pederson didn't. We are the only ones who believe in Wentz. What does that tell you? Pederson is an SB-winning coach and Reich is an offensive genius. Both threw in the towel with him.

RR and Turner hand picked this guy. So they must of saw something. Im going to trust their judgement. If they crash and burn with Wentz so be it. Even if he crashes we still dont owe him any gmoney.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mark Rypien was a great long ball QB .... I am confused. Gibbs won three Bowls with three different QBs and three different RBs. That is pretty freaking versatile. What Joe excelled at his first go round was lots of motion and deception.

I also noticed there are guys that have said good things about Wentz but you do not mention that. Now I don't know that I think he is the answer but I will say again .... 140 TDs to 57 Ints isn't bad. I am not going to shoot the guy in the ass until he gets on the field and plays for Washington.

I agree, I dont know why fans wont get behind him. Negative right of the bat.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To me a power running game means a single back with multiple blockers. The running game is the primary source of offense. The 1982-1983 SB showcased Riggins who had 38 carries.

The 1987-1988 SB had 40 rushed compared to 30 pass plays. Smith had over 200 rushing yards.

Gibbs was an amazing coach and could do it all. I agree. That being said, that was 30 years ago. The game has changed significantly since then. Defense, offense, coaching, you name it.

I love Gibbs, but the game has passed him by. Same with baseball, I would not seek counsel from Lou Pinella on 2022 baseball philosophy or Chuck Daly (if alive) on 2022 NBA strategy. All 3 were amazing in their time, however, all 3 were successful when the game was much different.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR and Turner hand picked this guy. So they must of saw something. Im going to trust their judgement. If they crash and burn with Wentz so be it. Even if he crashes we still dont owe him any gmoney.
And that is scary. Turner has no experience in this area as I showed you. I don't care what they saw in him as I trust Reich and Pederson more. Reich even apologized to the GM and owner for the mistake in acquiring him. That is telling. Pederson/Reich are miles ahead of RR and Turner. You know that.

RR had 1 QB in Cam Newton in CAR. It is not his strength. You have failed to address the fact that we gave up 2 high-level draft picks. That will hurt if this doesn't work out.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys were roster fillers. backup players. The past means nothing in this sport. Look at the Bengals last year.
They were starters and signed to start. Once again, I show you evidence and prove you wrong so you ignore it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I dont know why fans wont get behind him. Negative right of the bat.
Because the entire sports media world pointed out the mistake. His former owner, GM, coach, and players are attacking him. Name another player that has happened to?

If that doesn't scare you, I am not sure we are on the same planet.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't making any sense. You claimed the 2022 QB draft pool is crap. If the past means nothing, for all you know, Pickett or Ridder is the next To Brady. Your logic is impossible to follow.

No need to respond. I am done here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is scary. Turner has no experience in this area as I showed you. I don't care what they saw in him as I trust Reich and Pederson more. Reich even apologized to the GM and owner for the mistake in acquiring him. That is telling. Pederson/Reich are miles ahead of RR and Turner. You know that.

RR had 1 QB in Cam Newton in CAR. It is not his strength. You have failed to address the fact that we gave up 2 high-level draft picks. That will hurt if this doesn't work out.

They weren't high level. the draft is a crap shoot. Those picks can turn into studs or duds. Im sure Norv Turner was involved with his son in making this decision. Plus if the 2023 pick turns into being a 2nd that would mean Wentz excelled here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were starters and signed to start. Once again, I show you evidence and prove you wrong so you ignore it.
That's crap evidence. Bostic actually had a decent year 2 years ago. He was the only starter.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't making any sense. You claimed the 2022 QB draft pool is crap. If the past means nothing, for all you know, Pickett or Ridder is the next To Brady. Your logic is impossible to follow.

No need to respond. I am done here.

You dont like Wentz that is fine. You gave a crap plan if we didnt trade for Wentz. Dont compare this team to the Bears or Lions.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you that we had an easier schedule in 2020. I dont care how we get to the playoffs, as long as we are in the playoffs. You can write of Wentz for the Jags game but if he won that game, is it a different story? Would the trade still happen? Im not saying Wentz is Rodgers but he is good enough to win 9 or 10 games this year to get in the playoffs.

Im still trying to process why Wilson went the the Broncos instead of coming here. If he wants to win we would be an automatic playoff team with him here. Now he is in the AFC and there is a legit shot that the Broncos wont make the playoffs. I don't think that was a move for him to win. Wilson was the one that nixed our deal or was it Seattle?
if all you want is to make the playoffs every other year then i guess thats fine . my standard is to compete for superbowls not be king of the cream puffs

call them as i see them , when KC needed to win games when he made the playoffs with the redskins he did . you hate him , when wentz plays awful the last month of the season when the colts need to make the playoffs you call him the savior . i didnt write wince off , wince wrote himself off

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are trying to pick apart a season with TH at the helm. You need to chill. We differ on RR and del rio we will just leave it at that. A consistent playoff team would do wonders for this organization and fan base. There is not true way or blue print to win a Super Bowl. It can be done many ways., I have more confidence in RR than Gruden or Shany. That is just my opinion.
it didnt do shit the last time we were in the playoffs . we laid an egg the following year

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if all you want is to make the playoffs every other year then i guess thats fine . my standard is to compete for superbowls not be king of the cream puffs

call them as i see them , when KC needed to win games when he made the playoffs with the redskins he did . you hate him , when wentz plays awful the last month of the season when the colts need to make the playoffs you call him the savior . i didnt write wince off , wince wrote himself off

KC did not make the playoffs. Never hated KC didnt think he deserved to be the highest paid in the game. IUs Wentz the highest paid in the game? NO!!