• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dubs vs Flop City 4/21/14 Game 2, 730p pst tip off!

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets keep the name calling out of this thread, the thread isn't about personal opinions about other posters, its about the Dubs.

Dubs looking to go up 2-0 vs "The better team", what adjustments will Jackson make coming into this game?

Will JO play 5 mins again in the 1st half? Will *roaraaacle* be rocking tonight?

BRING IT!

:yahoo:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Warriors are still playing at the Staples Center tonight, not Oracle.

I'm hoping one adjustment Jackson makes is to put the ball more in Iguodala's hands and let Curry come off screens. If CP3 is going to be guarding Curry again, we need to do all we can to tire him out. The assumption that Blake stays out of foul trouble means that CP3 is going to be running wild on the offensive end. We need to do all we can to at least tire Paul out on the defensive end. Having him chase Curry all over the court could be advantageous to us down the stretch.

Another adjustment might be more Hack-A-Jordan employed to slow some of the clippers runs. Jackson was really handcuffed last game because of all the fouls early on for the Warriors. If they are planning on doing this, you could put in all sorts of funky lineups out there to spread the court. Imagine a lineup of Blake, Curry, Iguodala, Thompson and Kuzmic. They wouldn't have to guard anyone, let Kuzmic/Armstrong/Speights keep taking fouls against Jordan. On offense you have Iguodala running the show with 3 perimeter shooters.

Either way, I'm expecting another hard fought game.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me hack a jordan needs to be used a lot more. In the 3rd and beginning of the 4th

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing that was huge in the first game was the rebounding from the 2/3 spots. I said in a previous post in another thread that the rebounding was going to be won by those spots. With Iguodala out a lot of the game, Dray and Harrison played alot at those two positions. Green had 7 boards, Barnes had 8 boards and Klay had 7.

That will absolutely have to continue for the Warriors to have success again.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets keep the name calling out of this thread, the thread isn't about personal opinions about other posters, its about the Dubs.

Dubs looking to go up 2-0 vs "The better team", what adjustments will Jackson make coming into this game?

Will JO play 5 mins again in the 1st half? Will *roaraaacle* be rocking tonight?

BRING IT!

:yahoo:

Jackson does not know how to make adjustments so there won't be any. The Clippers will be ready this time though and won't play so poorly. Its going to be much tougher for the Dubs to win tonight.

Best thing about tonight is the Dubs are home and its been a long time since the Clippers beat them in Oakland.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson does not know how to make adjustments so there won't be any. The Clippers will be ready this time though and won't play so poorly. Its going to be much tougher for the Dubs to win tonight.

Best thing about tonight is the Dubs are home and its been a long time since the Clippers beat them in Oakland.

This one is just plain stupid. Because they aren't.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is just plain stupid. Because they aren't.

You been a little angry lately, even having a lover's spat with your lady friend tweezil on this board

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You been a little angry lately, even having a lover's spat with your lady friend tweezil on this board

No, I'm the girl, he's my man. I'm the obese wife you saw with him that one time you scared us so deeply.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes - Dubs are still on the road. It's the old 2-2-1-1-1 drill.

Guilty as charged, I thought it was going up to Oracle for some silly reason.

Oh wells, Dubs can get another win on the road and clinch on homecourt :nod:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm the girl, he's my man. I'm the obese wife you saw with him that one time you scared us so deeply.

Took me YEARS of therapy to get over being intimidated by his Old Man Strength. Good thing he's mostly in Mallorca, as I'd piss myself if he scared me again.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I picture you as kind of a limp dick. That bitch that tweezil was with was gangster. She was huge but she looked tough. Your little lovers' quarrel with tweezil this morning was cute just the same though.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you three continue your circle jerk outside of this thread?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony brothers offciating this game. Dubs have a 6 game losing streak with tony as ref