• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC/AFC Best Team Playoff Game 4 : Femur vs Milk

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FEMUR

10 players in NFL Films' top 100 players of all time
*7 1st ballot HOFers, 19 total (of 21 eligible).
26 Super Bowl wins/39 total NFL Championships
15 all decades teams.

QB - Johnny Unitas - 10x Pro Bowler/5x All Pro/3x MVP. Regarded by some as the GOAT, especially before 1980. One of the few QBs who played back then who could excel in today's NFL. All decade team 60s. #6 on NFL Films' Top 100 players of all time. 1st ballot HOFer. 1 Super Bowl win, 3 total NFL Championships.

RB - Terrell Davis - 3x Pro Bowler/3x All Pro/MVP/2x OPOY. Injuries cut his career short and yet he has still been a HOF finalist a few times. The 4th of 7 men to ever rush for over 2,000 yards. 2 Super Bowl wins.

FB - Daryl Johnston - 2x Pro Bowler - The lead blocker for the NFL All Time Rushing leader, Emmitt Smith. 3 Super Bowl wins.

WR - Paul Warfield - 8x Pro Bowler/2x All Pro. Hall of Fame career while mostly playing for the Browns... now that is saying something. #71 on NFL Films' Top 100 players of all time. 1st ballot HOFer. 2 Super Bowl wins, 3 total NFL championships.

WR - Andre Johnson - 7x Pro Bowler/2x All Pro. Played most of his career without a viable QB option and still put up great to elite numbers. Not HOF eligible yet, but I have a feeling he will wear a gold jacket.

TE - Iron Mike Ditka - 5x Pro Bowler/2x All Pro. One tough SOB. Put up solid numbers way before they knew how to use the TE. All decades team 60s. #59 on NFL Films' Top 100 players of all time. HOFer. 1 Super Bowl win, 2 total NFL Championships.

LT - Art Shell - 8x Pro Bowler/2x All Pro. Widely regarded as one of the greatest OL to ever play. All decades team 70s. #76 on NFL Films' Top 100 players of all time. HOFer. 2 Super Bowl wins.

LG - Randall McDaniel - 12x Pro Bowler/7x All Pro. One of the greatest guards of all time. All decades team 90s. HOFer.

C -Jim Langer - 6x Pro Bowl/4x All Pro. Centered the line for the only undefeated team in the Super Bowl era. All decades team 70s. 1st ballot HOFer. 2 Super Bowl wins.

RG - Tom Mack - 11x Pro Bowler/1x All Pro. Anchored the Rams rushing attack during their Super Bowl runs in the 70s. HOFer.

RT - Forrest Gregg - 9x Pro Bowler/7x All Pro. Vince Lombardi said he was the greatest player he has ever coached. All decades team 60s. #54 on NFL Films' Top 100 players of all time. 1st ballot HOFer. 2 Super Bowl wins, 5 total NFL Championships.

DE - Michael Strahan - 7x Pro Bowler/4x All Pro/1x DPOY. Holds record for most sacks in a season and #5 on all time career list. All decades team 00s. #99 on NFL Films' Top 100 players of all time. HOFer. 1 Super Bowl win.

DT - Cortez Kennedy - 8x Pro Bowler/3x All Pro/1x DPOY. All decade team 90s. A beast of a DT. HOFer.

DT - Dan Hampton - 4x Pro Bowler/1x All Pro. Versatile player who lined up at DT and DE for arguably the greatest defense of all time. All decades team 80s. HOFer. 1 Super Bowl win.

DE - Lee Roy Selmon - 6x Pro Bowler/1x All Pro/1x DPOY. Hidden on a dismal Bucs team as they just entered the league. Still regarded by most as the best player in franchise history. #98 on NFL Films' Top 100 players of all time. HOFer.

LB - Dave Wilcox - 7x Pro Bowler/2x All Pro. Nicknamed "The Intimidator". Not a bad nickname for a linebacker. HOFer.

LB - Dick Butkus - 8x Pro Bowler/5x All Pro. Widely regarded as the GOAT MLB. All decades team for the 60s and 70s. #10 on NFL Films' Top 100 players of all time. 1st ballot HOFer.

LB - Derrick Thomas - 9x Pro Bowler/2x All Pro. One of the most feared pass rushers in NFL History. Had he not died in a car accident, we might be debating who was better between him and Lawrence Taylor. Holds NFL record for most sacks in a game with 7... Poor Dave Krieg. All decades team 90s. HOFer.

CB - Mel Blount - 5x Pro Bowler/2x All Pro/1x DPOY. Very physical corner for one of the greatest defenses in NFL history. All decades team 70s. #44 on NFL Films' top 100 players of all time. 1st ballot HOFer. 4 Super Bowl wins.

CB - Herb Adderley - 5x Pro Bowler/4x All Pro. Lockdown corner and dangerous return man. Returned 3 picks for TDs in one season. All decades team 60s. #64 on NFL Films' Top 100 players of all time. HOFer. 3 Super Bowl wins/6 total NFL Championships.

SS -Willie Wood - 8x Pro Bowler/5x All Pro. Holds the record for most consecutive starts by a Safety. All decades team 60s. HOFer. 2 Super Bowl wins/5 total NFL Championships

FS - Larry Wilson - 8x Pro Bowler/5x All Pro. One of the original ball-hawking safeties. All decades team 60s. 1st Ballot HOFer.

* 1 more 1st ballot HOFer would have been added to this list, but NOS talked me into drafting Terrell Davis even though I had Gale Sayers. He claims you guys will like TD more than Sayers. I guess we will find out.

VS

MILK

Team of milk- will there be more milk??

OFFENSE
QB- Warren Moon- he will shine like the moon
RB- Marshall Faulk- He is Marshall
FB- John Riggins- He read Flowers for Algernon every night before falling asleep
WR- Tim Brown- Once fought and defeated a Bear
WR- Andre Reed??- Will he remain on my team?? Who knows, but he does like Wyclef Jean
TE- John Mackey- He farts sweet nothings
LG- Gene Upshaw- once was known for eating more hotdogs than Joey Chestnut
LT- Anthony Munoz- IS NOT RELATED TO FREDDY
C- Mick Tingelhoff- Ouch that tingles
RT- Mike Kenn- he won the coin toss, but i don't have a 3 sided coin
RG- Logan Mankins- He has Man Kins

DEFENSE
DE- Reggie White- He is not actually white
DT- Randy White- He was known for the invention of the post it note
DT- Buck Buchanan- Not quite as good as Rodgers but still a great buck
DE- Too Tall Jones- Boy was he too tall
OLB- Derrick Brooks- co-founder of the company Brooks Brothers
MLB- Brian Urlacher- Some people called him Brian, I will always call him my friend
OLB- Jack Ham- talk about someone meant to play with a pig skin
CB- Ronde Barber- He never once got a hair cut
CB- Sam Madison- sounds presidential to me
FS- Paul Krause- i have always wondered whether he liked chicken nuggets
SS- Leroy Butler- ask Jeeves, he knows EVERYTHING

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Femur - 7
Milk - 2

Voted - Nos, 500, UK, Purguy, WLK, Milk, Ritz, Femur, Mebert

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Femur

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Fembots overall team better... By the way I looked up DT and you were right Fem, his stats didn't drop at all with the move in fact some got better at times... I now look at him differently...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved my NFC draft... My AFC draft i made one mistake and it killed my team.... Fuck that!!!

My safeties are strong, but i probably have the worst CBs in this mock... BUT i have the best Front 7... and i do think that compensates for my weak CBs.... Not to mention too tall is there to get his big ass tipping balls, and making it harder for the QB to throw on the non blitz plays...

I got my team, but it will be a low scoring and close game... My kicker wins it for me...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Femur

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved my NFC draft... My AFC draft i made one mistake and it killed my team.... Fuck that!!!

My safeties are strong, but i probably have the worst CBs in this mock... BUT i have the best Front 7... and i do think that compensates for my weak CBs.... Not to mention too tall is there to get his big ass tipping balls, and making it harder for the QB to throw on the non blitz plays...

I got my team, but it will be a low scoring and close game... My kicker wins it for me...

Here's the thing Milk, you're teams strength is vs the pass... Absolutely awesome LBs by the way... But his is a running team, not only is his offensive line a strong running group he has Mike Ditka and Moose to help with the blocking... That's where he makes his money, however he can throw... I feel the biggest mismatch is going to be Johnson vs Maddison once that run game starts rolling...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got me.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Femur, no matter how annoying I found his novel

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CONGRATS FEMUR

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing Milk, you're teams strength is vs the pass... Absolutely awesome LBs by the way... But his is a running team, not only is his offensive line a strong running group he has Mike Ditka and Moose to help with the blocking... That's where he makes his money, however he can throw... I feel the biggest mismatch is going to be Johnson vs Maddison once that run game starts rolling...

thanks for explaining your vote, but i don't follow your logic... You first say that my defense is great against the pass, but that makes me a mismatch vs femur since he is a run team, then point out that the biggest mismatch is a CB vs WR...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for explaining your vote, but i don't follow your logic... You first say that my defense is great against the pass, but that makes me a mismatch vs femur since he is a run team, then point out that the biggest mismatch is a CB vs WR...

In football it's always the counter that kills you IMO... We start running and you're defense starts to inch up and start anticipating run... That then puts Maddison on Johnson with help coming late... Johnson is a great great WR... He'll get some great plays IMO to him over the top...