• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: tOfficial NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS vs. #>25 Oregon Ducks – 09/09/17 - 4:30 PM EST - Fox

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Introduction: ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glorious time! Oregon Ducks vs NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS @ Eugene, Oregon on 09/09/17 @ 4:30 PM EST on Fox. Oregon comes into the game 1-0 and Nebraska also enters the game at 1-0. One of the top ten programs of ALL time vs the program of some good seasons in the last 15 years and really nothing else. NEBRASKA vs. Oregon. This is great. Place should be rocking given it will be half filled with Nebraska fans. Biggest non conference game for Oregon this season, but Nebraska already played Arkansas State last week. For info, no ranked # was given to Oregon in the title thread due to them not being good enough for a ranking hence the greater than (>) symbol. Nebraska also was not ranked, but might be after this game. Unless the pollsters figure it’s just win #2 against a mid-major.

Game Rundown: I know I just super hyped this game in the introduction section of this thread. But that is because I am so excited for the Nebraska win against Oregon I can not contain my excitement. The intensity in that introduction section is due to my excitement of Nebraska winning and not the competitive nature of this game. Nebraska is coached by Mike Riley, Oregon has a coach too I think. Since the Ducks were left in ruins with Chipper's leaving, they are trying out replacing coaches every 3-4 years to try to be more like Nebraska.

Huskers are either going to score their first TD very fast and then this thing just takes off from the gate, or they may score their first TD about 6 minutes into the game. Regardless, you will all see this thing slip out of the Ducks hands by the second quarter. Tre Bryant rushes all over the Oregon defense. Lee makes plays with his legs and arm. By halftime the Husker board will be a must visit and Nebraska will be fully on the radar for this season as yet again a contender. Trust me folks, this thing looks like a great game on the internet for SportsHoopla meltdowns alone. On the field Nebraska will remind Oregon that their trophy case will remain empty for another year. On the Hoop, @Brasky will be @OregonDucks daddy for yet another year.

Prediction:

#>25 OREGON 48

Nebraska 63

*all spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes are courtesy of OD as I copy and pasted this from last year’s game thread with a couple of (minor) tweaks.

** @WizardHawk This one’s for you.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thread I will post in out here.

Nebraska EleventyBazillion
Oregon EleventyGazillion

It is going to be a track meet, Nike vs Adidas.
Phil Knight bazillions vs the hard working Nebraska farmers and ranchers that donate.
Pot Growers and Tree Huggers vs the people that feed America.
Mt. St Helens vs the Ogallala Aquifer. One brings death and fire, one brings water and food.
Oregon has over twice the population of Nebraska and has won ZERO football championships. Nebraska has won five football championships.
Oregon promotes the growth of fungus, you know toenails get a fungus.
Oregon's world's largest Barber's Pole vs Nebraska's Chimney Rock.
Oregon, home to more strip clubs than any other state.
Oregon, home to Idiot Creek and Idiotville, Ghost town.
Nebraska, creator of Cliff's Notes is in Nebraska. I bet you used them, too.
Nebraska, creator of Koolaid. I bet you drank some of that.

OD, Who is your Daddy, currently?

Wasn't Oregon ranked and Nebraska unranked going into last year's game?

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there's a fire or something up there

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska 21
Oregon 18

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently OD is boycotting tOfficial game thread.

As long as any fake Game threads created after this are merged into tOfficial, we'll be OK.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here for good. Any smoke updates from Eugene? Swag Surf that fire out already

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the best looking Game Threads I've ever seen