• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug baldwin calls out revis!!

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see Doug Baldwin and Deon Sanders interview..... Baldwins biggest point is Seattle is a running team, And why should they change, its worked their back in the SB.

he has half the targets that a D Thomas, Megatron, A Brown have. If your only measuring a WR by stats your missing the point. Put Baldwin on a Pats or Packers team that throws the ball 150-200 more times a year and his numbers would be much bigger. Case in point Golden Tate who blew up on the scene this year at Det.......

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you said what you said cause you think he doesn't follow football you did....

I said what I said because it was a stupid comment on his part.

BTW...Pats fans better hope Revis' horrific game against the Ravens was an aberration. Some players perform really well on a big stage. He isn't one of them.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or thats what nfl.coms poll of most memorable media day moments wants u to believe....

His quote when asked about revis island.....
"I'm going to bring my sunblock, my shades, and a hat and I'm going to go to Revis Island and see what I can do. And I'll let you know after the game," he said.

Thats calling him out???? No wonder lynch wont talk to the media......nothing more then the gossip rags at grocery store check out stands

The media grasping at straws again trying to stir the pot when there is absolutely nothing there

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see Doug Baldwin and Deon Sanders interview..... Baldwins biggest point is Seattle is a running team, And why should they change, its worked their back in the SB.

he has half the targets that a D Thomas, Megatron, A Brown have. If your only measuring a WR by stats your missing the point. Put Baldwin on a Pats or Packers team that throws the ball 150-200 more times a year and his numbers would be much bigger. Case in point Golden Tate who blew up on the scene this year at Det.......

Baldwin is a solid WR but overshadowed by Lynch. I'd love him in a Pats uniform.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said what I said because it was a stupid comment on his part.

BTW...Pats fans better hope Revis' horrific game against the Ravens was an aberration. Some players perform really well on a big stage. He isn't one of them.

Gotcha.

Revis is going to be fine.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin is a solid WR but overshadowed by Lynch. I'd love him in a Pats uniform.

Give me Jermaine Kearse instead. I think he's got better hands and more athletic. Makes great catches tip toeing to stay in bounds time and time again. Plus he`s not near as angry.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The receivers are underrated by anyone that calls them pedestrian. But neither of them are guys that will stretch the field. Richardson was really coming along and then blew out his ACL. If you look at the stats it wouldn't show it, but losing him was a huge blow because he was about to break out. Now if the passing game is going to do anything then Luke Willson and Lockette are going to have to show up to play.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The receivers are underrated by anyone that calls them pedestrian. But neither of them are guys that will stretch the field. Richardson was really coming along and then blew out his ACL. If you look at the stats it wouldn't show it, but losing him was a huge blow because he was about to break out. Now if the passing game is going to do anything then Luke Willson and Lockette are going to have to show up to play.

I'm not sold on either of them. Especially Luke Willson he makes a great play and then drops an easy short pass. Way too inconsistent at this point.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on either of them. Especially Luke Willson he makes a great play and then drops an easy short pass. Way too inconsistent at this point.

Well that's the thing with Willson. You watch that 2 point conversion against the Packers and he bobbled it. He doesn't get good extension with his arms when he's catching the ball. He's always getting open and when he pulls it in he can pick up some yards because he's fast but dropped balls are unacceptable. He's got everything going for him besides the most important skill that he needs to play his position.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's the thing with Willson. You watch that 2 point conversion against the Packers and he bobbled it. He doesn't get good extension with his arms when he's catching the ball. He's always getting open and when he pulls it in he can pick up some yards because he's fast but dropped balls are unacceptable. He's got everything going for him besides the most important skill that he needs to play his position.

Good for you guys the DB was lost on that 2pt conversion. If he even bumped Wilson it may have been a totally different outcome.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Willsons hands are not a strength....Which wouldn't be as big an issue had Zach Miller not gone on IR (remember him) Zach would of been the guy on the 5 yard hitch on 3rd and 4....

Now Willson is our TE1 and the short conversion type throws aren't his skill. But when he gets the ball in his hands. he is dynamite. The AZ game, he caught a ball about 10 yards from the LOS then outran the entire defense the remaining 70 yards. He has legit 4.4 speed for a guy that big its very impressive.

The Carolina game he caught the ball ran right over a couple tacklers. He is good when he gets it in his hands. but getting the rock there is always dicey.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell is Doug Baldwin?

Just another Baldwin like his brother.

alec-baldwin2.jpg