• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Double M , Double E

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two players had no questions. Really 3. 1. Zeke 2. Tunsill 3. Jack. Of course with the final 2 I'm only speaking on the field.

Dodd or Spence has to be the next pick right?
#2 and #3 dropped more than anyone else in the draft...so that kind of proves my point:noidea:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two players had no questions. Really 3. 1. Zeke 2. Tunsill 3. Jack. Of course with the final 2 I'm only speaking on the field.

Dodd or Spence has to be the next pick right?
So having a picture of you getting high posted 10 minutes before your biggest moment in life isn't a question?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, really any of the DL.

Have been reading a lot about A. Robinson too. I always thought of him as just a guy to clog the middle but seems a lot of people think he can develop into a guy that can be disruptive and get a pass rush too. Sounds like maybe he would be a better pick than I was originally thinking.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, really any of the DL.

Have been reading a lot about A. Robinson too. I always thought of him as just a guy to clog the middle but seems a lot of people think he can develop into a guy that can be disruptive and get a pass rush too. Sounds like maybe he would be a better pick than I was originally thinking.
Having one guy who can clog the middle and let the other three get after the QB isn't a bad thing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having one guy who can clog the middle and let the other three get after the QB isn't a bad thing.
Yes, very needed position. But you can get a guy to just "clog the middle" much later.

My point was if he also gets us some push I'd be very happy to add him to my short list of guys I want at 34. Push up the middle IMO leads to more Ints than anything else. You not only make the QB get rid of it quickly, but you make him throw it over you. We haven't collapsed the pocket much the last couple of years.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So having a picture of you getting high posted 10 minutes before your biggest moment in life isn't a question?

Kinda feel bad for that kid. Someone did him very wrong. Highschool/college aged kids smoke pot - who here is surprised at that revelation? Hard to say when the picture/video (whatever) was created, but still it was a kid being a kid, and it cost him a few million. That picture/video should not have been released. A large chunk of pro athletes smoke pot, a large chunk of Americans smoke pot, it really shouldn't be such a big deal.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda feel bad for that kid. Someone did him very wrong. Highschool/college aged kids smoke pot - who here is surprised at that revelation? Hard to say when the picture/video (whatever) was created, but still it was a kid being a kid, and it cost him a few million. That picture/video should not have been released. A large chunk of pro athletes smoke pot, a large chunk of Americans smoke pot, it really shouldn't be such a big deal.
Oh I agree, he got screwed. My guess is, it was a agent of one of the other OT's

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree, he got screwed. My guess is, it was a agent of one of the other OT's

Hadn't considered that angle. Interesting...

He landed well at least. Miami ain't so bad

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind these kids smoking pot. What I mind is the professionals smoking pot. not because I think it's a big deal because it is no bigger a deal than drinking. My issue is you know it's not accepted by the NFL and can get you suspended and yet you do it anyway. So you either like it too much, are stupid, or care less about being suspended than your fans do...any of the above are a problem for me...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind these kids smoking pot. What I mind is the professionals smoking pot. not because I think it's a big deal because it is no bigger a deal than drinking. My issue is you know it's not accepted by the NFL and can get you suspended and yet you do it anyway. So you either like it too much, are stupid, or care less about being suspended than your fans do...any of the above are a problem for me...

Once in the NFL, then yea I get it - don't do it. But this incident likely took place over the last few years, as a kid in college. It was careless of him, but it shouldn't have cost him a few million as it did.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once in the NFL, then yea I get it - don't do it. But this incident likely took place over the last few years, as a kid in college. It was careless of him, but it shouldn't have cost him a few million as it did.
like they said last night....this incident will be an example to all incoming freshmen at every major university in the country. It's a social media world out there and 99% of these kids should take this incident to heart

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read again- I said on field. Off field- Jack has knee. Tunsill drugs. EE- nothing - Superman

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read again- I said on field. Off field- Jack has knee. Tunsill drugs. EE- nothing - Superman
OK then how is Jack not questionable on the field with his knee. He's nothing but a huge question at this point. You are making no sense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should have put playing ability. Let me rephrase - there are no red flags about the 3 players play on the field while they played. Truthfully all players are a red flag. All it takes is one wrong step- see Sean Lee, Orlando Scandrick, Jordy Nelson, Leveon Bell

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should have put playing ability. Let me rephrase - there are no red flags about the 3 players play on the field while they played. Truthfully all players are a red flag. All it takes is one wrong step- see Sean Lee, Orlando Scandrick, Jordy Nelson, Leveon Bell
yep....players are one play away and if it happens twice in a 4 year period then that player gets tagged injury prone as if it's a downgrade as a football player....never understood that part.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree, he got screwed
yea he got hosed but not like l'aell Collins he was just a person of interest for a x-girlfriend from 2 years aog and he went undrafted until the Ringmaster Jerry Jones scoop-ed him up

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea he got hosed but not like l'aell Collins he was just a person of interest for a x-girlfriend from 2 years aog and he went undrafted until the Ringmaster Jerry Jones scoop-ed him up
Deep down inside I was hoping for a repeat scenario.