• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dorian's Official Bitch About Stuff Thread

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double Standards Much??:L

If theres was no LeSuperTeamCollusion there would have been no KD Jumping to GS. LeHelp me has been doing this for a DECADE and continues to do so.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Crickets*

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because nobody gives a fuck

Yea the truth hurts. Its best to avoid it these days. Keep the blinders on and the Double Standards flowing

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is something Silver needs to consider and stop the BS Collusion and increase the revenue and popularity of the game. Theres a reason why the 80s and 90s were the PEAK of not only basketball but most everything in general

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If theres was no LeSuperTeamCollusion there would have been no KD Jumping to GS. LeHelp me has been doing this for a DECADE and continues to do so.
Say friend, what exactly is your goal here?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron got plenty of criticism when he joined Miami.

The Cavs and Lakers were not close to the same. Lakers not even in the ballpark.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NBA would be 10X better if they stood up for American values rather than chinese values...

And what values are those?

The NBA is well ahead of every other league in terms of doing just that. Which is also why they were harshly criticized for not initially standing up to China.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NBA would be 10X better if they stood up for American values rather than chinese values...

I watched an NBA game for the first time in years (not by choice either) and I can honestly say the NBA would be 10x better if they went back to playing basketball.

I watched as a guy got lightly brushed on the chest and threw his head back like he had just been uppercut by a prime 20 year old Punch Out! era Iron Mike Tyson. The idiot ended up slamming his head into somebody else's chin and then he laid on the floor like he was dead for 2 minutes. Then stood up and yelled at the ref for not calling the foul. A couple minutes later a players forearm went right by his chin. He might have felt the hairs from the guys arm, definitely felt the wind from it passing so close. But no contact was made. He then flew backwards at least 3 yards, and again his head flew back like Muhammad Ali had sucker punched him. Same player 2 minutes later was defending a player and that player had his non dribbling hand/forearm outstretched. The outstretched forearm brushed against this guys waist and he went flying backwards as if he had just been hit by a semi truck going 70 mph. He literally flew backwards 5+ feet in the air, and then skidded 8-10 more feet along the floor.

The ref called a foul. The announcers praised him for staying in there and drawing a charge. And then they stated that he had developed into a true superstar.

Honestly, who wants to watch that shit?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched an NBA game for the first time in years (not by choice either) and I can honestly say the NBA would be 10x better if they went back to playing basketball.

I watched as a guy got lightly brushed on the chest and threw his head back like he had just been uppercut by a prime 20 year old Punch Out! era Iron Mike Tyson. The idiot ended up slamming his head into somebody else's chin and then he laid on the floor like he was dead for 2 minutes. Then stood up and yelled at the ref for not calling the foul. A couple minutes later a players forearm went right by his chin. He might have felt the hairs from the guys arm, definitely felt the wind from it passing so close. But no contact was made. He then flew backwards at least 3 yards, and again his head flew back like Muhammad Ali had sucker punched him. Same player 2 minutes later was defending a player and that player had his non dribbling hand/forearm outstretched. The outstretched forearm brushed against this guys waist and he went flying backwards as if he had just been hit by a semi truck going 70 mph. He literally flew backwards 5+ feet in the air, and then skidded 8-10 more feet along the floor.

The ref called a foul. The announcers praised him for staying in there and drawing a charge. And then they stated that he had developed into a true superstar.

Honestly, who wants to watch that shit?
Apparently only hundreds of millions of people all over the world. But you probably know better.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO. Alot of butthurt Lebronda fans out there still hating the truth. Gotta throw a legit all star/HOF team around this clown for him to win much of anything.

Lets see Peaking Davis and Kuzma. . Lakers gonna have Curry or Thompson before trade deadline? :L

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are this generation of snowflakes ok with BS all-star teams of collusion with Lebron/Davis (And all the Stacked teams before to bail him out) , DurCANT/CurryThompson/Irving, Leonard/George aetc.

He just made do with what he had and CREATED GREATNESS/GOATNESS

Last edited:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times have you done this exact fucking thread?