• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dorian's Official Bitch About Stuff Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. Lakers super team, Celtics super team, Pistons I'll give credit to, and then Bulls super team. SO much more parity in the league. The reason it was so profitable was because they had a great lakers/celtics rivalry and then super-freak Jordan hit the scene.

I always laugh when people say there were no super teams befire this era. The Showtime Lakers had at least 3 Hall of Famers starting for them for their entire run. So did the 80's Celtics. The 80's Sixers had at least 2. Hell, the Pistons had a super thug team. Lol

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always laugh when people say there were no super teams befire this era. The Showtime Lakers had at least 3 Hall of Famers starting for them for their entire run. So did the 80's Celtics. The 80's Sixers had at least 2. Hell, the Pistons had a super thug team. Lol

They weren't team built on OBVIOUS Collusion. Thats the difference. These days the NBA front office just sits around and go "LeWhimp is unhappy lets give him a top 2 player in the world to play with cause obviously Love, Irving 3 point sharpshooters aint enough, DurCANT is unhappy we need to put him with the splash brothers or Irving"

Most of these clowns have played with more talent in 1-2 seasons than Jordan did his entire 13 seasons for instance. LOL

These clowns are just taking the EasyWay Out. The path of least resistance ever year. Instead of wanting to become great and beat each other en route to greatness, they just join forces.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't team built on OBVIOUS Collusion. Thats the difference. These days the NBA front office just sits around and go "LeWhimp is unhappy lets give him a top 2 player in the world to play with cause obviously Love, Irving 3 point sharpshooters aint enough, DurCANT is unhappy we need to put him with the splash brothers or Irving"

Most of these clowns have played with more talent in 1-2 seasons than Jordan did his entire 13 seasons for instance. LOL

These clowns are just taking the EasyWay Out. The path of least resistance ever year. Instead of wanting to become great and beat each other en route to greatness, they just join forces.

The problem with your "collusion" claim is that the players can't collude. They are employees and do not have the power to make trades. As with any employee at any company, they can make suggestions to their management and hope they listen.

Obviously it's not quite that simple, but that's basically the situation.

Also, things are different these days in that these guys all know each other from AAU ball, camps, etc. and are friends. Of course friends are going to want to be on the same team.

Magic and Bird didn't like each other at first because they didn't know each other. They just knew they were being compared to each other. Once they got to know each other, they became close friends.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has never heard of the 1992 USA Olympic Dream Team.

All of the people mentioned (Jordan, Magic, Bird) not only formed a super team, they did so to face competition that would have struggled to make the NCAA Tournament.

Once we allowd our pros int hat was going to happen...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If memory serves, Barkley joined the Rockets after they had eliminated his Suns from the playoffs twice.

Yep this has been going on for a long time. There are many instances before Lebron, before KD...I mean if AD coming to the Lakers is considered collusion then we can call KG and Ray Ray coming to Boston "collusion"....everything is collusion. Lets just make up words and reinvent the alphabet while we're at it too LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 50/60's Celtics had like 6-7 HOFr's in at one time a NBA that had like 8-10 teams. That was a SUPER SUPER SUPER team lol. This has been going on forever.
Dorian just really hates Lebron...maybe Delonte and Lebron made amends and teamed up on his mom one night

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess it's not just KD who joined a team that eliminated his.
I for one kind of like the era which players are talking to each other and working together. As a result the NBA has more competition than in the past

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mavericks colluded when they had Brad Davis, Derek Harper and Rolando Blackmon. Didn't seem fair to the rest of the league that those ballers were on the same team.

upload_2019-11-5_4-29-23.png

upload_2019-11-5_4-31-0.png

upload_2019-11-5_4-32-5.png

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched an NBA game for the first time in years (not by choice either) and I can honestly say the NBA would be 10x better if they went back to playing basketball.

I watched as a guy got lightly brushed on the chest and threw his head back like he had just been uppercut by a prime 20 year old Punch Out! era Iron Mike Tyson. The idiot ended up slamming his head into somebody else's chin and then he laid on the floor like he was dead for 2 minutes. Then stood up and yelled at the ref for not calling the foul. A couple minutes later a players forearm went right by his chin. He might have felt the hairs from the guys arm, definitely felt the wind from it passing so close. But no contact was made. He then flew backwards at least 3 yards, and again his head flew back like Muhammad Ali had sucker punched him. Same player 2 minutes later was defending a player and that player had his non dribbling hand/forearm outstretched. The outstretched forearm brushed against this guys waist and he went flying backwards as if he had just been hit by a semi truck going 70 mph. He literally flew backwards 5+ feet in the air, and then skidded 8-10 more feet along the floor.

The ref called a foul. The announcers praised him for staying in there and drawing a charge. And then they stated that he had developed into a true superstar.

Honestly, who wants to watch that shit?

So, you watched the Lakers/Mavs game Friday night lol? Not a fan of Luka?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you railing against collusion; what are your thoughts on Colin Kaepernick?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You so sure a guy like Barkley would not have gone to the Bulls if they had the same CBA we have now?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with your "collusion" claim is that the players can't collude. They are employees and do not have the power to make trades. As with any employee at any company, they can make suggestions to their management and hope they listen.

Also, things are different these days in that these guys all know each other from AAU ball, camps, etc. and are friends. Of course friends are going to want to be on the same team.

Magic and Bird didn't like each other at first because they didn't know each other. They just knew they were being compared to each other. Once they got to know each other, they became close friends.
Also a different CBA than guys in that era had. Hell, with max deals, wouldn't have surprised me if MJ got a buddy or 2 to go play elsewhere as it's well known he hated Krause. But no one could come close to paying him what the Bulls did after his long deal with them expired.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which in my opinion, makes what Kawhi pulled off last year all that much greater?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which in my opinion, makes what Kawhi pulled off last year all that much greater?

He got traded to a 59 win team, which also added Danny Green and Marc Gasol. He gave them a more reliable go-to guy than DeRozan (and an upgrade defensively) for the playoff run, but shouldn't that be expected of him to be honest?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You so sure a guy like Barkley would not have gone to the Bulls if they had the same CBA we have now?

Barkly has gone on record numerous Times disgusted by the Cheatles and DurCant, Davis, and the rest of the top name clowns.

ROFLMAO If you really think the top players/money makers in the league have "No power" you're living in LaLaLaLand.

I guess its just "coincidence" that DurCant, LeBitch have had MORE supporting help than another player in the league the last decade right?:L

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well.. If were being completely honest here, The Raptors would have lost in 5 if GS was at full strength from beginning to end.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkly has gone on record numerous Times disgusted by the Cheatles and DurCant, Davis, and the rest of the top name clowns.

ROFLMAO If you really think the top players/money makers in the league have "No power" you're living in LaLaLaLand.

I guess its just "coincidence" that DurCant, LeBitch have had MORE supporting help than another player in the league the last decade right?:L

I'll wait while you find the trade that was completed by a player himself.

Players can request trades, but they cannot actually perform the trade. If the team agrees and can find a trade partner, the trade happens.

However, a team does not have to trade a player and if they choose not to, the trade doesn't happen.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh....because Barkley said so. Same Barkley who went to Houston?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh....because Barkley said so. Same Barkley who went to Houston?

His Career was already over by then so were Clydes and Hakeem's. He was just chasing the last big few paydays .. These guys are colluding at their PEAKS

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Career was already over by then so were Clydes and Hakeem's. He was just chasing the last big few paydays .. These guys are colluding at their PEAKS
Do you just not understand the difference in the CBA today than when Barkley played? No max deals back then. You don't think MJ would have love to stick it to Krause if the Knicks could offer close to what the Bulls' did? Maybe get a buddy to join him there?

Don't kid yourself.