• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dorial Green-Beckham Arrested - Caught Fleeing Through Window

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest. I didn't even know who this guy was. Does the NFL even have this idiot on their radar? Antway, the guy is obviously a moron.

2nd round draft pick. Biggest high school star WR... like ever. Underachieved in college with Mizzou, found himself in trouble... but Tennessee still took a chance on him based on talent alone in the draft. Didn't work out. Philly did the same. Didn't work out.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-Titans and Eagles WR Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested with a "pound of marijuana" in Springfield, Mo. early Thursday morning.

It's unclear what, if anything, Green-Beckham will be charged with. He was apparently at a home during a drug raid and fled. DGB was caught with the pound of marijuana, while a further seven were found at the residence. Still only 25, the former mega high school recruit and second-round pick appears done with the NFL.

Nate Newton says this bitch is an amateur....

August 20, 2002

Former Dallas Cowboys offensive lineman Nate Newton was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison on August 14 after pleading guilty to drug charges.

Newton, 40, was apprehended with 175 pounds of marijuana in his truck last December. He pleaded guilty in April to conspiracy to distribute and possession with intent to distribute.

At the time of his arrest, Newton was free on bail for a similar incident in Louisiana. He is accused of driving a van with 213 pounds of marijuana on November 4, 2001

Help for Inmates Before, During and After Prison

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...

Gone are the glory days of QB's studying their game plan by the light of the bar juke box as they down beers and party. I think it was Ken Stabler who talked about doing that.

Things are too competitive now. You have to put everything you have into the game. It has to be your lifestyle. If you want to party a little... I'm sure there's a limited window in the off-season you can afford to do so, but that's about it.

BUm Phillips get credit for that. He said Kenny was doing that when he was traided to the Oilers.