• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Cheatriots Wk 1

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any given Sunday anything can happen so you just never know 100% but hopefully Rowe and DT Davis can play as that will help the D tremendously since both are important to stopping the run and TE's. That's all the patsies have...
I'm hoping Rowe plays on Humphries. Phinnies are hurting at CB.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB Noah had a good game. The Fins might be better at CB then people realize. Plus the Fins safeties played really well.

I knew Parker wouldn't make much of an impact with Howard covering him. Most WRs seldom get open when he is covering them.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction Noah didn't play:

Kodou and Crossen took the bulk of the snaps at CB along with Needham and Howard. I didn't notice anyone running wide open during the game. It's a credit to the talent and dedication of these guys and the coaches.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kodou and Crossen took the bulk of the snaps at CB along with Needham and Howard. I didn't notice anyone running wide open during the game. It's a credit to the talent and dedication of these guys and the coaches.
Your CB's backups had a very good game. Unexpectedly good.
They were much better prepared than Pats offense.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your CB's backups had a very good game. Unexpectedly good.
They were much better prepared than Pats offense.....

Objectively I can't believe BB didn't find an experienced OC. He is wasting a year of his legacy and a year of the Pats players careers.

Things are different for the Pats. It was weird to hear him making excuses during and after the game. He just lost to a coach in his first game. BB has over 20 years of experience and has had years to build the roster.

Brady and McDaniels covered up a lot of his personnel mistakes. Those days are gone.

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darth Kader came in and balled out. Hopefully he can continue to get better and play more snaps. Some had said that maybe he should go outside and let Needham play nickel again as he was top ten I tend to agree if the rookie can handle it.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needham is terrific covering slot receivers. The Fins could switch him to nickel as needed based on matchups.

Kodou looks to be a difference maker. One of the plays of the game was his pass break up while covering TE Henry. Kodou is versatile.

Crossen played well also. Seeing these guys step up shows why Boyer and McDaniel have confidence in them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needham is terrific covering slot receivers. The Fins could switch him to nickel as needed based on matchups.

Kodou looks to be a difference maker. One of the plays of the game was his pass break up while covering TE Henry. Kodou is versatile.

Crossen played well also. Seeing these guys step up shows why Boyer and McDaniel have confidence in them.
I doubt anybody remembers that I wanted NE to go after Needham in free agency. He is a bargain......

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anybody remembers that I wanted NE to go after Needham in free agency. He is a bargain......
Yes good bang for your buck that's for sure. He's better suited for the nickel though so hopefully they can get him over there sooner than later. He did ok last week though but he can be better in the position he's used to.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they trade Parker if they don't have complete confidence in their WR depth players. EZ reminds me of Parker with his ability to make contested catches
I don't think we have seen the best of Bowden Jr. He is a versatile player who seems like a McDaniel type of player.
Sherfield is less known to Fins fans but he has played in the system with the 49ers.
Dedmon has a good chance to earn the returner role. He is a very fast WR who could see snaps on offense.

The Fins have solid depth at WR.