• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins 3-0

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be riiiitarded. The play in the endzone is a completely different scenario. I told you that but you can't seem to comprehend this. Your whole logic of a defensive player not wanting to recover a fumble is ridiculous. Anyone saying this in this situation is a complete patsie nuthugger. I remember that anylist blowing Brady all game so what did you expect him to say. There are biased crews you know. That adds to the point of this kind of shit happening in NE as it does. I've never seen a call like that again and you refuse to accept that instead you have to go back to your 14 year old comments about butt hurt? Seriously how fuckin old are you teenybopper? 14 year old brain in a 50 year old body..

Can't wait for the headsets to go out again on Sunday... either way I have a thick skin I'm man enough to call it like it is. Yes the Fins haven't been good the point is that the patsies have been but still need this bias and cheating because BB just can't handle a loss since his failure in Cleveland. He'll let the kids believe it's OK to take in a serial killer or degenerate addict just for a win. Pretty pathetic. The Fins will eventually win without that BS either way I enjoy the game and can do it without lying threw my teeth about my teams conduct. Hopefully we can enjoy a fair game on Sunday...

You are too cute. Have you ever looked in a mirror? Really using terms like riiiiitarded isn't immature.

You've continued to turn your point at every corner. First it was NO DEFENDER EVER batted a ball. I proved you wrong and you started your tap dancing. The EZ is different. Really? Shouldn't a defensive player attempt to gain control of it, according to your argument?

Wait let me guess it's different because you say so. Just like you told me "The play in the endzone is a completely different scenario". Here's a little friendly hint for you. Just because you say it doesn't make it correct.

I'll type really really slow for you this time. Watch the replay again. Vernon knows he's not going to recover that fumble because he's either falling or dove in the wrong area. His right arm is bracing his fall, no where near the ball. His left arm may or may not be able to bring it in as Solder is going to pounce on it full body.

Get over it. It was five years ago and you're the only one still crying about it. Pull up your big boy pants for at least a second.

Feel free to knock off the holier then thou bs any time. Your team has been caught tampering abusing PEDs... then almost anyone. Not to mention all the POS's they've employed like Suh who would be in jail if he wasn't an NFL player. The difference between NE and the Dolphins. NE released that POS Hernandez the day he was convicted. Mia not only kept players like Incognito they went out and gave Suh the largest contract at that time.

Come back when you start shaving because right not you sound like a pimply faced juvenile.

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are too cute. Have you ever looked in a mirror? Really using terms like riiiiitarded isn't immature.

You've continued to turn your point at every corner. First it was NO DEFENDER EVER batted a ball. I proved you wrong and you started your tap dancing. The EZ is different. Really? Shouldn't a defensive player attempt to gain control of it, according to your argument?

Wait let me guess it's different because you say so. Just like you told me "The play in the endzone is a completely different scenario". Here's a little friendly hint for you. Just because you say it doesn't make it correct.

I'll type really really slow for you this time. Watch the replay again. Vernon knows he's not going to recover that fumble because he's either falling or dove in the wrong area. His right arm is bracing his fall, no where near the ball. His left arm may or may not be able to bring it in as Solder is going to pounce on it full body.

Get over it. It was five years ago and you're the only one still crying about it. Pull up your big boy pants for at least a second.

Feel free to knock off the holier then thou bs any time. Your team has been caught tampering abusing PEDs... then almost anyone. Not to mention all the POS's they've employed like Suh who would be in jail if he wasn't an NFL player. The difference between NE and the Dolphins. NE released that POS Hernandez the day he was convicted. Mia not only kept players like Incognito they went out and gave Suh the largest contract at that time.

Come back when you start shaving because right not you sound like a pimply faced juvenile.
Unfortunately I've dropped to your level! There's no way to go into someone else's mind to know that he was trying to bat a ball when logic says recover it. Somehow the ref magically did this on that occasion and we haven't seen it since. You can only show me an endzone example where it's not the same situation on the field or in the game. He also called two ridiculous PI calls in that game against Miami that were worse than this specific call. I don't give a rats ass about the past but I was showing examples of how bad it can be in NE. If you deny that the officiating in NE hasn't been great over the past 10 years then you are truly a Homer. In the 80's the refs nuthugged the niners but lately it's been NE easily...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is kind of early for a must win game, but the Patriots need to win this game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins are ready!!!!!

200w.webp

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus FFF, you guys got a few wins under your belt and you still have to hedge a possible loss this week by pre-determining a ref hack job.

giphy.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus FFF, you guys got a few wins under your belt and you still have to hedge a possible loss this week by pre-determining a ref hack job.

giphy.gif
Nope if the games called fairly you won't hear a peep from me either way. Last year wasn't too bad but in years past there has been some strange shit...always has me worried. Just call fairly...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif
Fins are playing like shit no doubt but come on with some of those calls it's exactly what I was saying. Phantom holds on uncatchable balls pick play for td...doesnt end.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins are playing like shit no doubt but come on with some of those calls it's exactly what I was saying. Phantom holds on uncatchable balls pick play for td...doesnt end.

I see what your saying

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what your saying
Doesn't matter anyway 0 life from this team today even the punter sucks. I don't get it... bad calls don't help but I don't think it would have mattered.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently NE works on how to recover fumbles during practice.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter anyway 0 life from this team today even the punter sucks. I don't get it... bad calls don't help but I don't think it would have mattered.

The refs are coming to Kraft's house for a party after the game, hookers and cocaine too

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking here to see if people are blaming the officials and saying they gave the game to New England....

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking here to see if people are blaming the officials and saying they gave the game to New England....
id say its because the pats outscored them 31, but I didnt watch the game so i dont know

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id say its because the pats outscored them 31, but I didnt watch the game so i dont know

Before this game a lot of people were bitching that the Fins would get screwed by the officials. Now they had a lot of penalties but they were all self inflicted and correct calls.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before this game a lot of people were bitching that the Fins would get screwed by the officials. Now they had a lot of penalties but they were all self inflicted and correct calls.
Just doesnt seem likely to me

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct calls? Take the Homer glasses off the first half was horribly officiated. Even still the Fins didn't show up so it didn't matter but man watch the game with your eyes open next time. Howard was called twice for holding which kept drives going for doing nothing. One pass was uncatchable. The pick play on the first TD was called twice last game on the Fins and that one was worse by far... NE always get away with pick plays...self inflicted ha! You guys are fast becoming worse than jets fans which is hard to do...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct calls? Take the Homer glasses off the first half was horribly officiated. Even still the Fins didn't show up so it didn't matter but man watch the game with your eyes open next time. Howard was called twice for holding which kept drives going for doing nothing. One pass was uncatchable. The pick play on the first TD was called twice last game on the Fins and that one was worse by far... NE always get away with pick plays...self inflicted ha! You guys are fast becoming worse than jets fans which is hard to do...

I knew it... You'd bitch about the officiating... I KNEW IT!!!! The dolphins couldn't do anything right... Leave it at that... But no... always have to say something about the officiating... Homer classes my ass.... I didn't even think they'd win this game...