• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins 3-0

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really well the Fins are called on that every time. Refs are supposed to give a little grey area but not for the Fins. Especially when it's that blatant he knocked the guy on his ass man...just saying. The holds on Howard weren't any better...
My team is 1-15 in Foxboro but yeah the refs screwed us. They screw us ALL the time:pound:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is 1-15 in Foxboro but yeah the refs screwed us. They screw us ALL the time:pound:
Just posted this in the Browns Raiders thread: every single game thread has the losing fans bitching about the refs. It's the most reliable thing in sports

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is a lot of screwing..... Somebody is going to jail!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how often he whines about officiating yet seems to know very little of the rules.
I know the rules einstein that was closer to the line than it looked in real time either way they don't even get that play if the ref doesn't call PI on Howard for doing nothing before that...the ball was also uncatchable completely ridiculous. But I forgot you don't think that the pats ever commit a foul it's impossible in your world. Why I bother even discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the rules einstein that was closer to the line than it looked in real time either way they don't even get that play if the ref doesn't call PI on Howard for doing nothing before that...the ball was also uncatchable completely ridiculous. But I forgot you don't think that the pats ever commit a foul it's impossible in your world. Why I bother even discussing anything with you is a waste of time.
You trying to discuss football is everyone's waste of time. Please refrain

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same Miami team normally wins in Miami where the reffing isn't biased. Same teams only different location so explain that brainiac... Not saying it's all about the reffing but it sure doesn't help when they give the opponent first downs when they should be off the field.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then get the F out of here if you can't handle it...
Butthurt growing by the minute:pound:

Derpa derp I know the rules. Well I mean after everyone tells me them. I like to talk shit then get corrected. It appeared further in real time :L

Signed the Fins #1 Whiner

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butthurt growing by the minute:pound:

Derpa derp I know the rules. Well I mean after everyone tells me them. I like to talk shit then get corrected. It appeared further in real time :L

Signed the Fins #1 Whiner
It was close retard and I've seen the patsies run picks further off the line before with no call. Mature people can discuss but all you like to talk about is your ahole. Why don't you go plug it elsewhere...no one wants to talk to idiots like yourself anyway.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same Miami team normally wins in Miami where the reffing isn't biased. Same teams only different location so explain that brainiac... Not saying it's all about the reffing but it sure doesn't help when they give the opponent first downs when they should be off the field.

This is from 2 years ago , don't want to look up adding last 2 seasons

Since 2007, Brady is 50-1 at home against AFC opponents. His only loss was in a meaningless Week 17 game against the Buffalo Bills, when the Pats had already clinched home-field advantage and Brady was pulled at halftime of an eventual 17-9 defeat.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is from 2 years ago , don't want to look up adding last 2 seasons

Since 2007, Brady is 50-1 at home against AFC opponents. His only loss was in a meaningless Week 17 game against the Buffalo Bills, when the Pats had already clinched home-field advantage and Brady was pulled at halftime of an eventual 17-9 defeat.
Like I said its not all refs the patsies have obviously had good teams but some of the calls are ridiculous. Some back breakers that have decided games or help win them when tight. Yet some moron pats fans who will go unnamed can't accept the fact that they've received some calls in their favor. Shit doesn't stink I guess...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said its not all refs the patsies have obviously had good teams but some of the calls are ridiculous. Some back breakers that have decided games or help win them when tight. Yet some moron pats fans who will go unnamed can't accept the fact that they've received some calls in their favor. Shit doesn't stink I guess...

Do you even know what a patsie is? It's the Patriots, like the settlers who sent the English packing and told King George to fuck off or you'd be sending part of your pay to Queen Elizabeth, her big eared son and 2 grandsons

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was close retard and I've seen the patsies run picks further off the line before with no call. Mature people can discuss but all you like to talk about is your ahole. Why don't you go plug it elsewhere...no one wants to talk to idiots like yourself anyway.
More insults from the Fins # 1 Whiner congrats. I don't mind being your sounding board. Keep whining about the refs. Most fans find it cute. It shows your lack of football knowledge. Not to worry I'm hear for you. Whine away.

It wasn't close it was well within one yard. Knowledgeable fans easily saw that. Just like they saw your boy Vernon was never going to control that fumble with one arm being close to the ball. Keep watching. There are a lot of rules in football. Also many things that go on during a game that you'll never understand because by your asinine comments you've never played the game.

OBTW every team runs picks. This one today by NE was legal:pound:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not gonna read 7 pages, but is someone insinuating refs had a hand in this games outcome?

It was 38-0 at one point!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not gonna read 7 pages, but is someone insinuating refs had a hand in this games outcome?

It was 38-0 at one point!

Haha

No... not QUITE that bad. He was complaining about the officiating but acknowledged it didn’t effect the outcome.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just one I could go on and on....of course you don't remember it's your team getting the benefit. Everyone knows that the fix is in every game in NE. They dust off rules that no one has ever heard of when they can't find anything to call. I've never heard of batting a ball before or after that one. Anyway I always hope for the best just a fair contest is all that I ask...is that too much?

You make me so freakin happy!!!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even know what a patsie is? It's the Patriots, like the settlers who sent the English packing and told King George to fuck off or you'd be sending part of your pay to Queen Elizabeth, her big eared son and 2 grandsons
Sonny we're talking about a game here don't get all political on me...haha!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More insults from the Fins # 1 Whiner congrats. I don't mind being your sounding board. Keep whining about the refs. Most fans find it cute. It shows your lack of football knowledge. Not to worry I'm hear for you. Whine away.

It wasn't close it was well within one yard. Knowledgeable fans easily saw that. Just like they saw your boy Vernon was never going to control that fumble with one arm being close to the ball. Keep watching. There are a lot of rules in football. Also many things that go on during a game that you'll never understand because by your asinine comments you've never played the game.

OBTW every team runs picks. This one today by NE was legal:pound:
After seeing a better replay I agreed that the pick wasn't as bad as first thought. If the roles were reversed you know that you would fight it for 100 years because you are a blinded Homer idiot. I'm not going to bother explaining the fact that they should have already been off the field before that if the ref didn't call a phantom PI on Howard on an uncatchable ball...either way the Fins couldn't tie their shoes yesterday so it wouldn't have mattered but shows how some teams get calls especially at home. To be honest Oakland got two ridiculous calls way worse but I guess I'm imagining them too...