• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins 3-0

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins really shouldnt have anything to be ashamed of tbh, they were playing against a pissed off Tom Brady God himself wasnt going to stop that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this much @FlyerFinFan you did say earlier that they wouldn't have mattered as I just saw that so I commend you for that... But those were not bad calls. the terrible calls went against the Raiders for that roughing the passer on Mayfield... NOW that is something that can be bitched about. The holding calls helped I will admit that but they were holds, at least the replays I saw...

Have the Patriots benefited from calls in the past absolutely but I don't think the calls today were bad calls.... Really don't.

The Dolphins will be fine and will win next week and still fight the Patriots... I fully expect that

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it... You'd bitch about the officiating... I KNEW IT!!!! The dolphins couldn't do anything right... Leave it at that... But no... always have to say something about the officiating... Homer classes my ass.... I didn't even think they'd win this game...
I didn't say that the Fins did anything right or deserved better learn to read. I said that the officiating was horrible in the first half after that it was over anyway. The first drive was stopped and a flag came out on Howard that no one could find it. Patsies then scored 3 off of that but should have punted. Next drive same thing PI with zero holding and uncatchable ball to boot. Then blatant pick play to spring the receiver open no call. Your comment of a perfectly officiated game is insulting to the good refs out there... either way the Fins didn't show up so it didn't matter anyway they could have been given the ball on the NE one all game and lost but don't post crap when it's not true makes you a laughing stock...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say that the Fins did anything right or deserved better learn to read. I said that the officiating was horrible in the first half after that it was over anyway. The first drive was stopped and a flag came out on Howard that no one could find it. Patsies then scored 3 off of that but should have punted. Next drive same thing PI with zero holding and uncatchable ball to boot. Then blatant pick play to spring the receiver open no call. Your comment of a perfectly officiated game is insulting to the good refs out there... either way the Fins didn't show up so it didn't matter anyway they could have been given the ball on the NE one all game and lost but don't post crap when it's not true makes you a laughing stock...

did I ever say the words "Perfectly officiated?" I did not. I did not post crap either... You did complain about the officiating... But I did finally see that you said it wouldn't have mattered (I wrote another post about that)

I did read what you wrote and my last post pointed it out...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this much @FlyerFinFan you did say earlier that they wouldn't have mattered as I just saw that so I commend you for that... But those were not bad calls. the terrible calls went against the Raiders for that roughing the passer on Mayfield... NOW that is something that can be bitched about. The holding calls helped I will admit that but they were holds, at least the replays I saw...

Have the Patriots benefited from calls in the past absolutely but I don't think the calls today were bad calls.... Really don't.

The Dolphins will be fine and will win next week and still fight the Patriots... I fully expect that
Sure they were bad they led to first downs when NE would have had to punt. The pick play was for a TD. Did it decide the game? Probably not as they stunk. Fins had the ball at the 40 and didn't do anything the offence was atrocious but those calls sure didn't help. They never get them in NE and it held true. In Miami it's usually even and guess what? They normally win in Miami... although Miami rarely gets that many breaks at home last week raiders had a few more and they were the away team..

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they were bad they led to first downs when NE would have had to punt. The pick play was for a TD. Did it decide the game? Probably not as they stunk. Fins had the ball at the 40 and didn't do anything the offence was atrocious but those calls sure didn't help. They never get them in NE and it held true. In Miami it's usually even and guess what? They normally win in Miami... although Miami rarely gets that many breaks at home last week raiders had a few more and they were away...

oh trust me I know that... The patriots suck in Miami and it being at Gillette was the only saving grace imo... I thought for sure when Brady threw his first pick the momentum would swing to the Fins.... Glad it didn't but I thought it would.

They will be fine and win the next week

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they were bad they led to first downs when NE would have had to punt. The pick play was for a TD. Did it decide the game? Probably not as they stunk. Fins had the ball at the 40 and didn't do anything the offence was atrocious but those calls sure didn't help. They never get them in NE and it held true. In Miami it's usually even and guess what? They normally win in Miami... although Miami rarely gets that many breaks at home last week raiders had a few more and they were the away team..

Just rewatched that pick play and saw it slowly for the first time... Yeah. I can see how Fins and fans should be upset with that one

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just rewatched that pick play and saw it slowly for the first time... Yeah. I can see how Fins and fans should be upset with that one
I'm not making this shit up I dvr every game... Fins were called twice last week for far less blatant pick plays Stills actually tried to run around the receiver and its called this guy ran over the CB...ah well F it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making this shit up I dvr every game... Fins were called twice last week for far less blatant pick plays Stills actually tried to run around the receiver and its called this guy ran over the CB...ah well F it.

wish I could DVR games but my DVR blows.... and I'm too lazy to get it fixed since it's not worth calling cable company

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh trust me I know that... The patriots suck in Miami and it being at Gillette was the only saving grace imo... I thought for sure when Brady threw his first pick the momentum would swing to the Fins.... Glad it didn't but I thought it would.

They will be fine and win the next week
Pats were more desperate Fins would have had to play a perfect game. They're not capable yet...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats were not more desperate Fins would have had to play a perfect game. They're not capable yet...

I think the Pats were... I mean divison game at home... Fins would go 4-0... The Pats playing like crap they needed a win...

Sure up the OL and keep Tannehill upright and they have a good shot

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are allowed to pick within one yard of the line of scrimmage. He’s a whiny baby.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are allowed to pick within one yard of the line of scrimmage. He’s a whiny baby.

I know that... I thought the pick was after 1 yard.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really well the Fins are called on that every time. Refs are supposed to give a little grey area but not for the Fins. Especially when it's that blatant he knocked the guy on his ass man...just saying. The holds on Howard weren't any better...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really well the Fins are called on that every time. Refs are supposed to give a little grey area but not for the Fins. Especially when it's that blatant he knocked the guy on his ass man...just saying. The holds on Howard weren't any better...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya whatever just discussing the game get a grip your team won. If you can't look at reality just can't wait until your team goes into the toilet. Highly unlikely you'll be here to even chat about it probably commit suicide or something...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screw job officiating for the Browns... Looked like he got the first down.. One replay barely showed possibly that he might have knowingly, possibly,maybe didn't get the 1st down and they reversed call

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how often he whines about officiating yet seems to know very little of the rules.