• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins 3-0

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win in New England would be huge ... talk about a confidence booster ...

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya but a wins a win in todays NFL. The raiders were also desperate big time! Jets just mauled Detroit who beat up on the patsies. Titans are 2-1 and beat Jax who beat the patsies.... For whatever it's worth they're 3-0. Win next week is huge either way...

That's true. But you want respect, beat the dominant team in the division and that'll come.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect is earned. It's not just given over night or even a three or four game stretch.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the outcome, the post game memes and gifs will be entertaining.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I've let you dig your own grave deep enough. Funny how even the announcer calls it before the officials. What did you learn the rules from Harbaugh?

Regardless I did enjoy your use of bobbled, squirted and corral. That was entertaining. Your boy Vernon knows the NE player is going to get that ball his only chance was to bat it ahead and hope a Mia player could get to it. It's the rule. It's been enforced many times.

Your butt hurt is chronic I understand this was 2013. You do realize NE was leading when this happened right? So your team is losing, one call is going to change the game in your opinion is that what you're telling us? That is some serious serious butt hurt you have.

Miami Dolphins penalized for batting fumble away

OBTW would it have really mattered if Miami won? They ended 8-8. I guess "HAD" the won this game and the rest of the season the Dolphins would've had a winning record. I can understand you really wish your characterization of bobbled, squirted or corralled was a legit gripe. Sorry for you it was another dismal season, one of so many.
You must be really slow of course the defender is trying to get the ball yes he missed it but it doesn't mean that he was trying to bat it. The problem that you are missing is that the ref didn't even hesitate he saw his window of opportunity and decided a 3 point game. Add to some of the other horrendous calls in that particular game and anyone with a football IQ could see that the fix was in. If this type of stuff only happened once then no biggy but it's year after year.... Anyway whatever I know your kind you still think Gonzalez did nothing wrong, spygate didn't happen, etc...so it's not worth anymore time discussing anything. You'll simply defend defend defend even if it's clear as day. It is comical...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be really slow of course the defender is trying to get the ball yes he missed it but it doesn't mean that he was trying to bat it. The problem that you are missing is that the ref didn't even hesitate he saw his window of opportunity and decided a 3 point game. Add to some of the other horrendous calls in that particular game and anyone with a football IQ could see that the fix was in. If this type of stuff only happened once then no biggy but it's year after year.... Anyway whatever I know your kind you still think Gonzalez did nothing wrong, spygate didn't happen, etc...so it's not worth anymore time discussing anything. You'll simply defend defend defend even if it's clear as day. It is comical...

Classic case of butthurtitis. It's a pandemic in places like Miami, Cleveland and Oakland with the worst outbreaks detected in Florida by far.

So we've taken this from it's never been called. It wasn't a rule... Which I easily proved you wrong within minutes by pulling up the KJ Wright batting. Then you wanted to try and use Floridian mumbo jumbo like bobbled, squirted and corral. Instead of he batted it so the NE player wouldn't pounce on it. Almost instantly the announcers and the guest referee said your boy intentionally batted it. I guess they were in on the fix as well, is that what you want us to believe?

It was also convenient how when you first started this snivel fest you wanted readers to believe this changed the score or the outcome of the game. Get over it. Your team has sucked for years. They lost because they consistently put an inferior team on the field.

Hahaha I think this more likely fits into the butthurtits scenario rather then your tin foil hat theory you want people to believe.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Whatever the outcome, the post game memes and gifs will be entertaining.

In B4

tenor.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic case of butthurtitis. It's a pandemic in places like Miami, Cleveland and Oakland with the worst outbreaks detected in Florida by far.

So we've taken this from it's never been called. It wasn't a rule... Which I easily proved you wrong within minutes by pulling up the KJ Wright batting. Then you wanted to try and use Floridian mumbo jumbo like bobbled, squirted and corral. Instead of he batted it so the NE player wouldn't pounce on it. Almost instantly the announcers and the guest referee said your boy intentionally batted it. I guess they were in on the fix as well, is that what you want us to believe?

It was also convenient how when you first started this snivel fest you wanted readers to believe this changed the score or the outcome of the game. Get over it. Your team has sucked for years. They lost because they consistently put an inferior team on the field.

Hahaha I think this more likely fits into the butthurtits scenario rather then your tin foil hat theory you want people to believe.
Never said that it wasn't a rule but you aren't using an example in the same context. The Wright example happened in the endzone not between the 20's. Show me another example of a defensive player getting called for this in between the 20's. Of course you can't because it never happens and if so rarely as every defensive player is trained to jump on a loose ball. It's retarded not to but you only believe so to defend your team. This is why I question the ref and any patsie nut huggers as you are asking us to believe that Vernon would rather bat the ball away than try to corral it and get possession for his team. A key note is that the patsies actually ended up with the ball so why on earth would you even think that a defender would bat it instead of try to recover it? You my friend need to take off the tin foil hat and take your lips away from the patsie koolaid to understand why calls like this are disturbing to visiting teams of NE. More bizarre calls have happened in NE than anywhere else. It all started with the tuck rule but I guess I'm making that up too??? It was ridiculous.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phins will definitely get people's attention if they can win in New England... right now, people are hesitant to jump on the bandwagon after a few games against mediocre opponents

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phins will definitely get people's attention if they can win in New England... right now, people are hesitant to jump on the bandwagon after a few games against mediocre opponents
Totally agree but the opponents weren't horrible by any means. Jets are tough at home for anyone especially with decent QB play. Titans just beat Jax. Oakland isn't great but they aren't a walkover either plus they were desperate. You also have to look at NE are they as good as advertised sure they beat Houston... need I say more. It will be interesting...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins do seem set up to make that leap from non-descript 6-10/8-8 to more of a WC/Soft-4 seed type team the way their secondary is looking. Minkah looks good and their corners are coming along. They have intriguing WR talent that is flying under the radar a bit as well. I really doubt they win the East, but they could be a legit WC team which the AFC has struggled to have the past couple of years.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree but the opponents weren't horrible by any means. Jets are tough at home for anyone especially with decent QB play. Titans just beat Jax. Oakland isn't great but they aren't a walkover either plus they were desperate. You also have to look at NE are they as good as advertised sure they beat Houston... need I say more. It will be interesting...

Agreed. They weren't horrid. Just so-so opponents. Point being, for any fins fans that feel like people are not giving them much respect yet, that is why.

They start beating some big-name teams and everyone will notice...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that it wasn't a rule but you aren't using an example in the same context. The Wright example happened in the endzone not between the 20's. Show me another example of a defensive player getting called for this in between the 20's. Of course you can't because it never happens and if so rarely as every defensive player is trained to jump on a loose ball. It's retarded not to but you only believe so to defend your team. This is why I question the ref and any patsie nut huggers as you are asking us to believe that Vernon would rather bat the ball away than try to corral it and get possession for his team. A key note is that the patsies actually ended up with the ball so why on earth would you even think that a defender would bat it instead of try to recover it? You my friend need to take off the tin foil hat and take your lips away from the patsie koolaid to understand why calls like this are disturbing to visiting teams of NE. More bizarre calls have happened in NE than anywhere else. It all started with the tuck rule but I guess I'm making that up too??? It was ridiculous.

So why are you the only one claiming Vernon bobbled, squirted or corralled the ball? You appear to be on Conspiracy Island with that claim. Anyone with any athletic ability can see Vernon is not going to gain control of that ball. His ONLY choice was to try keeping it alive so possibly another player could recover it.

Keep deflecting and moving the goal posts now it's where the play occurred:lol: give it a rest. Your boy violated a rule and the refs got the call ABSOLUTELY correct. Just like the tuck rule. It was called correctly and enforced properly. I'm not saying it was a dumb rule (thus it's no longer in the NFL). So are you saying NO OTHER time in history the tuck rule was called?

So what's it like on Conspiracy Island? I'm looking for a get away where all the whackos go. I'll bring my own tinfoil, I get three checked bags free.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why are you the only one claiming Vernon bobbled, squirted or corralled the ball? You appear to be on Conspiracy Island with that claim. Anyone with any athletic ability can see Vernon is not going to gain control of that ball. His ONLY choice was to try keeping it alive so possibly another player could recover it.

Keep deflecting and moving the goal posts now it's where the play occurred:lol: give it a rest. Your boy violated a rule and the refs got the call ABSOLUTELY correct. Just like the tuck rule. It was called correctly and enforced properly. I'm not saying it was a dumb rule (thus it's no longer in the NFL). So are you saying NO OTHER time in history the tuck rule was called?

So what's it like on Conspiracy Island? I'm looking for a get away where all the whackos go. I'll bring my own tinfoil, I get three checked bags free.
Haha so I'm now the only one in the world that thought that he was trying to recover a fumble in the field of play? Even though that this happens every single time in that situation??? Are you for real... the man dove at the football but of course he never wanted to recover it. Do you actually believe what you type because it helps your defence of your team? Are you that messed up inside of your head. Wow. Like I said stuff like this only happens in NE and fools like you somehow find a way to rationalize it. I asked you find another time that a defender was called for batting a ball between the 20's like it happened in that game..I know that you can't because it never happens. You know why? Defenders want the ball you idiot even if they are the second, third, fourth, etc...player in the pile. No one's batting it away especially when they are the only one running towards the ball. The only mistake that he made was lunging for it instead of slowly falling on it but that happens a lot as footballs change directions quickly sometimes but I shouldn't have to explain this to someone who has apparently watched decades of ball. I'm done with you as you are beyond the capability of understanding logic unless of course it goes for your team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha so I'm now the only one in the world that thought that he was trying to recover a fumble in the field of play? Even though that this happens every single time in that situation??? Are you for real... the man dove at the football but of course he never wanted to recover it. Do you actually believe what you type because it helps your defence of your team? Are you that messed up inside of your head. Wow. Like I said stuff like this only happens in NE and fools like you somehow find a way to rationalize it. I asked you find another time that a defender was called for batting a ball between the 20's like it happened in that game..I know that you can't because it never happens. You know why? Defenders want the ball you idiot even if they are the second, third, fourth, etc...player in the pile. No one's batting it away especially when they are the only one running towards the ball. The only mistake that he made was lunging for it instead of slowly falling on it but that happens a lot as footballs change directions quickly sometimes but I shouldn't have to explain this to someone who has apparently watched decades of ball. I'm done with you as you are beyond the capability of understanding logic unless of course it goes for your team.

The sure sign of a defeated soul.

You're the only one 5 years later whining about a properly enforced penalty that I see on the hoop? Regardless whether the commentator and guest ref both called it batting the ball. You've seen that vid but choose to ignore it hahaha.

Why are you the only one who can't see this? Try these write ups. Let me guess part of the conspiracy theorists, right?

Illegal batting in Dolphins-Patriots game comes under scrutiny

Patriots clinched a 2013 win after correct illegal batting call

Get over it already. You know if this was an isolated loss for the Phins I might have an ounce of pity for you. But they're consistent losers. What's another game?

Let the butt hurt continue.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect is earned. It's not just given over night or even a three or four game stretch.

Depends on whose giving it.

National Media...they have been pretty quick to jump on the JAX band wagon with 3 national TV games.

Teams...I'm going to say you beat a team twice in a season on their home field...you've earned some respect.

Of course they have to continue to win, but it's come fairly quickly in JAX.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sure sign of a defeated soul.

You're the only one 5 years later whining about a properly enforced penalty that I see on the hoop? Regardless whether the commentator and guest ref both called it batting the ball. You've seen that vid but choose to ignore it hahaha.

Why are you the only one who can't see this? Try these write ups. Let me guess part of the conspiracy theorists, right?

Illegal batting in Dolphins-Patriots game comes under scrutiny

Patriots clinched a 2013 win after correct illegal batting call

Get over it already. You know if this was an isolated loss for the Phins I might have an ounce of pity for you. But they're consistent losers. What's another game?

Let the butt hurt continue.
It was only brought up to show an example of the BS that happens in NE on a regular basis. Everyone knows this you've had more gates than an industrial farm! Again have you seen this call before or after in the field of play? I'm not talking endzone as that's a different scenario. It's a simple yes or no answer. Is that too difficult for you? That's the point of the example as it only happens in NE...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+
It was only brought up to show an example of the BS that happens in NE on a regular basis. Everyone knows this you've had more gates than an industrial farm! Again have you seen this call before or after in the field of play? I'm not talking endzone as that's a different scenario. It's a simple yes or no answer. Is that too difficult for you? That's the point of the example as it only happens in NE...

I thought you were done?

Look I'm not going to do the goal post tango with you.

You said it never happened. I showed you KJ Wright.

You were/are wrong but can't admit it.

So you changed it to with I the 20s. If I pull up another example you'll just move the goal post again. Sorry I've been down that road on the hoop enough.

Vernon violated a rule. It's clear as day to anyone who watches the clip. Get over it.

Let the butt hurt burn.

upload_2018-9-28_7-4-11.jpeg

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+

I thought you were done?

Look I'm not going to do the goal post tango with you.

You said it never happened. I showed you KJ Wright.

You were/are wrong but can't admit it.

So you changed it to with I the 20s. If I pull up another example you'll just move the goal post again. Sorry I've been down that road on the hoop enough.

Vernon violated a rule. It's clear as day to anyone who watches the clip. Get over it.

Let the butt hurt burn.

View attachment 187709
You must be riiiitarded. The play in the endzone is a completely different scenario. I told you that but you can't seem to comprehend this. Your whole logic of a defensive player not wanting to recover a fumble is ridiculous. Anyone saying this in this situation is a complete patsie nuthugger. I remember that anylist blowing Brady all game so what did you expect him to say. There are biased crews you know. That adds to the point of this kind of shit happening in NE as it does. I've never seen a call like that again and you refuse to accept that instead you have to go back to your 14 year old comments about butt hurt? Seriously how fuckin old are you teenybopper? 14 year old brain in a 50 year old body..

Can't wait for the headsets to go out again on Sunday... either way I have a thick skin I'm man enough to call it like it is. Yes the Fins haven't been good the point is that the patsies have been but still need this bias and cheating because BB just can't handle a loss since his failure in Cleveland. He'll let the kids believe it's OK to take in a serial killer or degenerate addict just for a win. Pretty pathetic. The Fins will eventually win without that BS either way I enjoy the game and can do it without lying threw my teeth about my teams conduct. Hopefully we can enjoy a fair game on Sunday...