• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does traveling really affect a team?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR, I believe that the oppositions travel provides an advantage for Seattle too when theyre at home.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a US Navy Airdale. I will never forget within moments after arriving at my new squadron in Florida after a year of training, a boss came into our room and needed 2 volunteers for a flight to Rota,Spain. I truly wanted to go. Hell, I had never been to Europe but being the new guy I did not volunteer as the boss selected his 2 "volunteers".
that as the boss scanned to room for volunteers, I had looked away hoping to not make eye contact with him.
A year or 2 later after logging about 400 flight hours per year the same thing happened. A boss came into our room asking for 2 volunteers to fly to some other place in Europe. I took note that I avoided making eye contact with this boss as I had no interest in flying any more than I had to.
I suppose once it becomes commonplace to have to fly because of work, it becomes tiring and no longer fun.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_rm77931.jpg

By the way this is where the Seahawks are practicing in Carolina

...hence why Seattle chooses to stay in their state of the art practice facilities in Renton, WA up until the end of the week

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London is between 6 and 7 from the east coast. Big whoop on that then.
Yeah...twice the fucking time change...moron

Those of us who travel for a living find 3 hours to be nothing...

How many times does an NFL team do this in a year??? Lordy what a bunch of pussies

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...twice the fucking time change...moron

Those of us who travel for a living find 3 hours to be nothing...

How many times does an NFL team do this in a year??? Lordy what a bunch of pussies

Meh. If 3 hours is no big fvcking deal, then double that is double no big fvcking deal. I'm just using your logic.

If it actually MEANS SOMETHING, then yep, doubling it would mean something.

Pick one.

Use your own logic.