• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you???

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel like you have a little more swag wearing your Bronco gear this off-season then other years?

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::D:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::nod::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this sounds nuts but I have not wore any Broncos gear since the start of last season .. maybe a little here a little there ..for me strange not sure why..

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a Cutler jersey someone gave me - so I don't wear Bronco swag.

When I travel - I'm thrilled to see people wearing Bronco stuff - and feel a special connection to them since the Super Bowl. It is a life enhancer. ;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah, I travel all the time to the Charlotte area and now I wear my Broncos Super Bowl 50 polo all the time at work. Love it.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Orlando, and there is rarely a day that goes by that I'm not rocking some sort of Broncos gear. During the season, in the off season. I don't care.......I fly my orange and blue almost daily. Been especially nice though since we're defending champs and all because there are ALOT of Broncos haters down here and ALOT of Panther fans. I've quite enjoyed all the sneers from people since we took home the title. They can all bite my ass. I hope we defend, so that I can do it all again next year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought of this as I was wearing my Bradley Roby jersey yesterday. I felt like everyone was staring at me. Probably haven't seen many Bradley Roby jersey's in Iowa. That or since he was an Ohio State CB who got tossed for a targeting hit on our TE two years ago could have been their issue. ;)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Chiefs country so yes it is a lot of fun to wear my Broncos gear! We bought a bright orange hat at Training Camp last year and it is like a beacon that causes all Chiefs fans to come running to inform me how they are going to whoop up this year. All I do is keep smiling and say I'm just going to keep enjoying our 3 count them 3 Lombardi Trophies.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought of this as I was wearing my Bradley Roby jersey yesterday. I felt like everyone was staring at me. Probably haven't seen many Bradley Roby jersey's in Iowa. That or since he was an Ohio State CB who got tossed for a targeting hit on our TE two years ago could have been their issue. ;)

I think a Roby jersey may be my next purchase. I was going to go with Emmanuel, but I want to make sure we get him resigned first. Really wish we would've thrown him a 5 year deal initially. I fear the price tag on him after next year :(

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I lost a lot of my bronco jerseys over the past few years (to free agency)

My next one will be Chris Harris since he is locked up.

I also found a Brandon Marshall one that I am gonna take the risk on with him being UFA at end of year, but at worst I can just have him sign it and frame it. Nearly got Manny but would wanna see if we signed him for another 3 years first.

My only current jerseys before Roby were Demaryius and Von.

Ive got a total of about 50 Bronco jerseys but time to get back in the swing with current players. Ive got some real funny ones you wouldn't think someone would own. :)