• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do Real Lakers fans respect Lebron James ?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao you know I’m right. He hasn’t done it in a couple years, he’s learning.
You couldn’t be more wrong. Anyone who denigrates a great athlete over their stance on any societal issue is a soft brained moron. LeBron has been an exceptional citizen who gives back to multiple communities. He’s never run around on his wife. He is a fixture in the lives of his kids. He’s a target because Huckelfucks hate high profile black people. Period. End of story.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn’t be more wrong. Anyone who denigrates a great athlete over their stance on any societal issue is a soft brained moron. LeBron has been an exceptional citizen who gives back to multiple communities. He’s never run around on his wife. He is a fixture in the lives of his kids. He’s a target because Huckelfucks hate high profile black people. Period. End of story.
No hate here, but sorry you call out a police officer who actually saved a black girls life I’m not letting it go. He wouldn’t have done that if he hadn’t jumped the gun. Like I said I think he may have finally leaned.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifically they hate athletes and other sports people who dare express opinions they don't agree with. Any opinionated people in sports who they don't like their politics are denigrated. Don't even have to be black, pretty sure he feels the same way about Steve Kerr and Greg Poppovich

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reason for hating LeBron is hilarious.

MJ will always be the GOAT. Bubody has one.t the fact he's only compared to him says a lot about his unmatched career. I'm also a Celtics fan.
opinions are like assholes everybody,s got one.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifically they hate athletes and other sports people who dare express opinions they don't agree with. Any opinionated people in sports who they don't like their politics are denigrated. Don't even have to be black, pretty sure he feels the same way about Steve Kerr and Greg Poppovich
I explained my issue with something Lebron did, you will look at it how you want. Doesn’t mean he’s not in the top 3 all time conversation. Oh, and you can bet my opinions will never just be applied to a person of any color. Not everyone can say that.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I explained my issue with something Lebron did, you will look at it how you want. Doesn’t mean he’s not in the top 3 all time conversation. Oh, and you can bet my opinions will never just be applied to a person of any color. Not everyone can say that.
No just liberals. You make it personal. LeBron is/was a piece of shit for being vocally liberal. But he's "learned" lately (= been less vocal). Shut up and dribble, LeBron. Shut up and coach, Steve and Greg.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No just liberals. You make it personal. LeBron is/was a piece of shit for being vocally liberal. But he's "learned" lately (= been less vocal). Shut up and dribble, LeBron. Shut up and coach, Steve and Greg.
You are entitled to your opinion, even when wrong. The only way you can come after me on this is to say you agree with what Lebron said on the incident I brought up. That’s all I have said about him. You act like you are middle of the road but show your colors on stuff like this.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are entitled to your opinion, even when wrong. The only way you can come after me on this is to say you agree with what Lebron said on the incident I brought up. That’s all I have said about him. You act like you are middle of the road but show your colors on stuff like this.
LOL. Shut up and post about sports msg.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Shut up and post about sports msg.
You started it. I can say I treat people equally. I can also say I won’t ever have a high opinion of those that don’t.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started it. I can say I treat people equally. I can also say I won’t ever have a high opinion of those that don’t.
No one asked for your life story.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax , it ain’t about roids .. and f all players who used which I believe most did.

Bonds like Bron have similar personality traits not well received by many.

You believe alotta stupid things.

Can you provide anything legit stating LeBron's ever used steroids? Of course not.

Should Thibbs still be fired?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron would have been better served fucking a 15 year old in the eyes of some.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one asked for your life story.
You think you know me, be honest, do you really think I live my life even remotely by what others think or ask for?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting on someone to come out and say it was ok to basically put a bounty on a civil servants head for what ended up being a case of literally saving a life. The facts came out and crickets. That’s just chicken shit, say you were wrong.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think you know me, be honest, do you really think I live my life even remotely by what others think or ask for?
You are pretty chatty about yourself, especially your moral grandstanding and grumpy old man stuff. I know about you as much as you post about your life and opinions here which is fairly often. I assume you're being honest, you strike me as a pretty honest person.

And that last part, I never said otherwise. I'm not asking you to do anything different, just highlighting your tendency to make politics personal.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting on someone to come out and say it was ok to basically put a bounty on a civil servants head for what ended up being a case of literally saving a life. The facts came out and crickets. That’s just chicken shit, say you were wrong.
I don’t even remember the story that you’re talking about because I have zero fucks to give about the advocacy of any athlete on cultural or societal issues. I never was driven by hatred for LeBron to even note that. I spend my “ire” on the person who shoots someone, or the person who breaks the law, or the person who brutalizes a person in custody, etc… The “wrong” comes from the person who does the action. I have zero fucks to give about the activism after the fact so I can’t even recall what you’re talking about nor do I really care to relive it.