• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DJax Signed

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be in DC next season.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not confirmed.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please remember today's date! :doh:

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy who is all over everything Redskins, texted me that it was on the radio this AM. He's pretty reliable, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this. I'm going to continue to search for details and confirmation throughout the day.

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is NOT an April fools joke....unless he was playing one on me.....or unless the radio was.

.....sheesh, now I'm worried.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is NOT an April fools joke....unless he was playing one on me.....or unless the radio was.

.....sheesh, now I'm worried.

Yep - doesn't have to be an April's fools joke on your side - could be your buddy or the radio as you mention. If this were remotely true (even if a rumor) you would have to think that you would see some indication on the major media sites. Perhaps he was basing it on this report:

Report: DeSean Jackson to Redskins a ?done deal? | ProFootballTalk

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great find.....now I feel a little better.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same source?

PHILADELPHIA - April 1, 2014 (WPVI) -- Former Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson has agreed to terms with the Washington Redskins, a source tell Action News.

"DeSean Jackson has not signed a deal with the Redskins yet, but source tells 6abc Jackson has agreed to terms and will take physical Tuesday," Action News sports reporter Jeff Skversky tweeted Monday night.

Earlier in the day, Jeff caught up with Jackson as he landed in Washington, D.C., prior to meeting with the Redskins.

The 3-time Pro Bowler would not get into too much detail about what happened between him and the Eagles, but told said he is putting it all behind him. "Moving on, bro. I don't have nothing to say about anything. I'm just moving on," Jackson said.

Though he is no longer in Philadelphia, DeSean told Jeff his fans will still be there for him.
"They will continue to support to me. That's not going to stop," Jackson said.

DeSean said he's not upset with the Eagles and it's not his concern about what happened between him and the team. "I'm moving on, man. Just all I got to say, moving on," Jackson said. As for the article which linked DeSean Jackson to Los Angeles gangs, he replied - "no comment." "God has a plan for me. Take that story and run with it," Jackson said.

Jackson was released Friday by the Philadelphia Eagles after a career-best season and amid reports of off-the-field concerns.

The Eagles had tried to trade Jackson and there were questions about his work ethic. He also upset the organization further when he lobbied for a new contact shortly after Philadelphia was eliminated in the playoffs.

When Jackson was released, he issued a statement denying he was associated with gang activity.
Source: DeSean Jackson agrees to terms with Washington Redskins | 6abc.com

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another one!!!! Looks like my boy is on point!!!!

"Various unconfirmed reports out of Philadelphia -- from 97.5's Tim McManus to Skversky -- stated that the former Eagles receiver had agreed to a deal Monday night. No deal had been signed as of early Tuesday morning. Regardless, the two sides appear to be moving that way"

DeSean Jackson: 'Moving on' - Washington Redskins Blog - ESPN

enkay21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be wary of all of this. Remember Jay Cutler? Eddie Royal?

It's VERY feasible DJAx's camp is leaking this info to get the 'Skins to jump on the deal and rile up the fan base to demand he be signed.

Less likely, sure, but stranger things have happened in FA.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another one!!!! Looks like my boy is on point!!!!

"Various unconfirmed reports out of Philadelphia -- from 97.5's Tim McManus to Skversky -- stated that the former Eagles receiver had agreed to a deal Monday night. No deal had been signed as of early Tuesday morning. Regardless, the two sides appear to be moving that way"

DeSean Jackson: 'Moving on' - Washington Redskins Blog - ESPN

It still doesn't mean anything his agent could be leaking information or the skins could be leaking false information Im not saying anything until the ink is dry, remember what happen when they said we had * Eddie Royal* how did that pan out?

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Citing two people with knowledge of the situation, the Washington Post reports the Redskins have "made progress toward a deal" with free agent DeSean Jackson, but no agreement is finalized.
Jackson looked like he had a great time clubbing with DeAngelo Hall and rapper Wale late Monday, per his Instagram account, but D-Jax is very interested in money. And he's probably going to the team willing to pay him the most. In other words, Jackson may have to take one more free agent visit to max every penny he can out of Skins owner Dan Snyder. One source with knowledge of negotiations did tell the Post early Tuesday that the sides are "getting close."
Source: Washington Post

bdhwg69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their reporting Jackson has left Redskins Park.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we may have missed our chance or they are taking a break

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twitter says he will stay in town in hopes of making a deal . he is supposed to meet with snyder later today

bdhwg69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Rapoport is saying he left the building but is staying in town with hopes of a deal getting done.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working the system. The longer he is in town and not signed, the more his agent can drive up his price. Not sure how I feel on this at the moment. We could use him, and he would make our offense better. But at what price becomes the question.