• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Disturbed - The Sound of Silence (Simon and Garfunkel cover)

Is this a like or not?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • So So

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I google “suck my cock gif” looking for the Will Ferrell “suck my cock I’ll murder your family” gif to respond to ole wood here, and turns out that brings up a whole lot of gifs of literal cocks being sucked...

Probably time for a little internet break... god damn...

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I google “suck my cock gif” looking for the Will Ferrell “suck my cock I’ll murder your family” gif to respond to ole wood here, and turns out that brings up a whole lot of gifs of literal cocks being sucked...

Show some respect for the god of the NSFW forum.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, beautiful harmonies, but way too mellow.

Seems like Draimans vocals adds a unique twist to SnGs song...….Starts out as a little mellow then he turns it into a badass song with a powerful raspy voice.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Otis Redding's original version of Respect, but Aretha Franklin's cover is by far waaaayyyy better...and Otis himself admitted to it.

There's some songs that the cover version is better.

Take "Oh, Lonesome Me"

The Don Gibson original is pretty meh to me.
Love Neil Young's cover
Love the Kentucky Headhunters' later cover even more

And then there's songs like "Tulsa Time" where I like Don Williams' original and the Eric Clapton cover equally well.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope you enjoyed.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like Draimans vocals adds a unique twist to SnGs song...….Starts out as a little mellow then he turns it into a badass song with a powerful raspy voice.

Which is exactly why I like it sop much.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get the love for it. At least 3 years ago when it was relevant. If you listen to any Simon and Garfunkel version of this (I recommend the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame anniversary video) and prefer this, there’s probably something wrong with you.
I have never been a fan of someone remaking someone else's hit. Write your own song, then nail it, and claim it. Don't take a hit and try to make it your own..cheap and bush league.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Disturbed has probably aged worse than any music I was listening to when I was younger. Songs that I would rank 9/10 or 10/10 are songs that I wouldn't waste my time with now. I just dont like the band, the singer...any of it anymore.

That's because they all pretty much sound the same. But Stupify is still one of my all-time favourite songs. Almost everything after that was pretty much a lamer version of Stupify.

This one took me by surprise, though.