• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Didn't I tell you this guy was trouble?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't posted much this month, but I couldn't help but notice some of the bigger-name posters on here noting of montsho and his fairweather ways.

To the admins that frequently post here, I've said pretty much since I've joined this site that this guy was nothing but trouble, but you all just laughed at me because you could. But as you can see, the guy is nothing more than a bandwagon yes-man.

I had exposed and humiliated montsho last winter back at CBS for what he was, and ever since he's been making a point to butt into my personal life at whatever cost. The guy would be one to claim that I have a so-called "man crush" on the poster sman2011. Yet he is the one that has thousands of posts following sman around like a jilted lover, while I just today topped 400 posts. Do I agree with Sman on absolutely everything? Hell no. In fact, I used to hate the guy so much that he was a big reason why I joined CBS back in 2007 (so I could get the guy to shut his hole). But alas, I've wised up and realized it was nothing more than pure entertainment, and I've come to respect him in realization that the guy knows basketball.

I will admit that Laker fans can be annoying as well (and there have been plenty of Laker soap opera threads on here lately), but some of them at least have some knowledge of the game. Other than punchline, I've honestly never come across an intelligent Heat fan.

Sman is entertaining, while Heat fans troll and just troll. The guy clearly has mind control, otherwise the bandwagon Heat fans wouldn't keep resonding to him.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god, you are so right. Wait, nevermind. No one cares.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Use the ignore feature. Problem solved.

Also both are clearly trolls.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_lwi93aXRYQ1qzlgbao1_500.jpg

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a fucking message board.... Stop taking things seriously and personally.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't posted much this month, but I couldn't help but notice some of the bigger-name posters on here noting of montsho and his fairweather ways.

To the admins that frequently post here, I've said pretty much since I've joined this site that this guy was nothing but trouble, but you all just laughed at me because you could. But as you can see, the guy is nothing more than a bandwagon yes-man.

I had exposed and humiliated montsho last winter back at CBS for what he was, and ever since he's been making a point to butt into my personal life at whatever cost. The guy would be one to claim that I have a so-called "man crush" on the poster sman2011. Yet he is the one that has thousands of posts following sman around like a jilted lover, while I just today topped 400 posts. Do I agree with Sman on absolutely everything? Hell no. In fact, I used to hate

I will admit that Laker fans can be annoying as well (and there have been plenty of Laker soap opera threads on here lately), but some of them at least have some knowledge of the game. Other than punchline, I've honestly never come across an intelligent Heat fan.

Sman is entertaining, while Heat fans troll and just troll. The guy clearly has mind control, otherwise the bandwagon Heat fans wouldn't keep resonding to him.

5cnbcg.jpg

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember when hurricane made a post on cbs about how we shouldn't start threads about other posters?

this dude is as bad is it gets.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember when hurricane made a post on cbs about how we shouldn't start threads about other posters?

I think he may have already done that here at the SportsHoopla as well!

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had exposed and humiliated montsho last winter back at CBS for what he was, and ever since he's been making a point to butt into my personal life at whatever cost. The guy would be one to claim that I have a so-called "man crush" on the poster sman2011. Yet he is the one that has thousands of posts following sman around like a jilted lover, while I just today topped 400 posts. Do I agree with Sman on absolutely everything? Hell no. In fact, I used to hate the guy so much that he was a big reason why I joined CBS back in 2007 (so I could get the guy to shut his hole). But alas, I've wised up and realized it was nothing more than pure entertainment, and I've come to respect him in realization that the guy knows basketball.

Great post, Hurricane. Keep up the good work, and keep putting these losers in their places.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I got 14 posts of people claiming they don't care. Anyone else see the irony in that?:laugh3:

If you don't care, don't respond.

Simple logic.

Much of these same people claim that they don't care what sman thinks, yet he gets the most attention of anyone on this board. Imagine that.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What we have here is a bandwagon Miami fan that hates me. I love it! Hopefully many more are to follow...

Here's a piece of humble pie for you hockey - You see, I create threads about a poster's fanhood something that's sports-related. You know, the purpose of these here boards. You, on the other hand, have been seen creating threads regarding a a guy's "mental help".

School's out now. I'll see you on the Thunder wagon once LeBron returns to Cleveland in a couple years.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I got 14 posts of people claiming they don't care. Anyone else see the irony in that?:laugh3:

If you don't care, don't respond.

Simple logic.

Much of these same people claim that they don't care what sman thinks, yet he gets the most attention of anyone on this board. Imagine that.
I dont think you quite get it Hurricane. No one cares about how clever you are that you got people to respond. If Sman is who you are trying to emulate you are doing a piss poor job of it. Sman is a master at trolling. He may be deranged but Sman never sounds like a whiny kid. Maybe you should ask him for some classes. I would bet that rule #1 is never admit you wanted people to respond in the first place. You just sorta come off as a snotty nose brat. No disrespect intended.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't care, don't respond. Pretty simple.

The reason I got very few responses on my Milwaukee Bucks thread is because no one cares about the Bucks. The same can't be said thread - People obviously care. Regardless of whether or not people respond, I'll move forward and live with the results I get. Though I will be honest, it is flattering (if you will) seeing how much the bandwagon Miami fans hate me.