• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did your team make the Blue Blood list?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

You got to get on our level before you talk about passing it bro.

One year does not make you a world beater... shit man, Mike fucking Riley beat you twice.

Mike fucking Riley.

33-25??? When Nebraska can claim a better head to head record vs Minnesota, than maybe you can claim we are not relevant. We pummeled you 2 out of the last 3 years. I'd say Fleck does not fear you, in the least, nor ever will.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you’re going with “I’m just trolling” again?

Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Dude, patience. But yes, I've been trolling you and this entire forum the entire time, lol.

SPAM. There you go, that is my opening salvo. Without SPAM and K-rations, the Allied forces would have been malnourished.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, patience. But yes, I've been trolling you and this entire forum the entire time, lol.

SPAM. There you go, that is my opening salvo. Without SPAM and K-rations, the Allied forces would have been malnourished.

Bahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

You’ve ethier realized your ridiculous opinion is just that or you are really this stupid. Ethier way, no one on God’s green earth believes you didn’t believe in what you stated throughout this forum.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMn was acknowledged for providing the most nurses to the war effort of any college in the country.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

You’ve ethier realized your ridiculous opinion is just that or you are really this stupid. Ethier way, no one on God’s green earth believes you didn’t believe in what you stated throughout this forum.

Didn't say I didn't believe it. Didn't know trolling someone meant you were lying to them? I believe everything I post, basically. What I meant was that I've been stringing you along. Like playing chess, I plan several moves ahead while you rush in all giddy like a stupid child unknowing of the trap I have set for you.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMn received THE MOST GIs after the world on the GI Bill. Doesn't prove anything necessarily, but it shows alot of Minnesotans served. Either that or non-Minnesotans chose to go to UMn after their time in the Military randomly? lol I doubt that. But you never know?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A UMn professor invented Synthetic Rubber, which was very significant, since the Japanese were our main suppliers of rubber before the war.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say I didn't believe it. Didn't know trolling someone meant you were lying to them? I believe everything I post, basically. What I meant was that I've been stringing you along. Like playing chess, I plan several moves ahead while you rush in all giddy like a stupid child unknowing of the trap I have set for you.

Bahahahaahahahahahahaha

You’d have more credibility on trolling if you didn’t spend the last 100 some pages in multiple threads going on and on a bout Minnesota then crying about others teams when said fans challenge your claims.

You’re just an over the top homer that is starting to realize a lot of shit you stated isn’t relevant to the conversation. So now you’re “trolling”.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already mentioned the invention of SPAM. And the Univ of Minnesota professor Ancel Keys, invented Keys Rations, or as you know them, K-Rations.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahahahaahahahahahahaha

You’d have more credibility on trolling if you didn’t spend the last 100 some pages in multiple threads going on and on a bout Minnesota then crying about others teams when said fans challenge your claims.

You’re just an over the top homer that is starting to realize a lot of shit you stated isn’t relevant to the conversation. So now you’re “trolling”.

No dude, been trolling you the whole time. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers or makes you uncomfortable that I knew how pathetic WVU's NBA production was or how few cfb hall of famers you produced, or how few Natl Titles WVU has won, and how pathetically ranked WVU was in academics, but I did. I rarely go into a debate with anyone without knowing what I am talking about before hand.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then there is the procedure invented by a UMn person for transferring items under the water. Can't remember the specifics, but we had troops stuck on an island with Japs patrolling regularly, so a UMner developed a way to drop off supplies in the water off the coast, so when the coast was clear, the troops on the island could go retrieve them and they would survive underwater the entire time.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owen Wangensteen, developed the gastro-intestinal process or something like that, he is accredited for saving thousands if not tens of thousands of soldiers lives during the war, as his procedure helped save lots of soldiers lives. By 1944 he is said to have saved 100,000 lives, and by the time of his death, A MILLION lives.

Last edited:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dude, been trolling you the whole time. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers or makes you uncomfortable that I knew how pathetic WVU's NBA production was or how few cfb hall of famers you produced, or how few Natl Titles WVU has won, and how pathetically ranked WVU was in academics, but I did. I rarely go into a debate with anyone without knowing what I am talking about before hand.

This post right here is the exact reason you haven’t been trolling. You actually believe all that. Most of which isn’t true considering your teams havent been relevant in 60 years. Yet all’s you can talk about is factors that dont help that argument. You are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Ohh but that’s right, you’re just trolling. Bahahaahahahaahahahahaha

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A-14 and BLB mask worn by fighter pilots in WW2 was developed by who and where? At the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, of course.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post right here is the exact reason you haven’t been trolling. You actually believe all that. Most of which isn’t true considering your teams havent been relevant in 60 years. Yet all’s you can talk about is factors that dont help that argument. You are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Ohh but that’s right, you’re just trolling. Bahahaahahahaahahahahaha

Maybe we have a different definition of the word trolling? Apparently you think someone trolling is lying? My version is just someone who has known from the beginning, exactly what his intentions were, what the facts were, and was stringing you along the whole time.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we have a different definition of the word trolling? Apparently you think someone trolling is lying? My version is just someone who has known from the beginning, exactly what his intentions were, what the facts were, and was stringing you along the whole time.

No necessarily, I just think someone that is trolling doesn’t totally believe all the nonsense they are spewing. Someone who believes that isn’t trolling, they are being a delusional homers.

You can continue to believe you are stringing me along while I keep calling your opinion out. An then your only response is to bring up something that has nothing to do with the topic to make yourself feel better and to make the university you support look good.