• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did your team make the Blue Blood list?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t totally disagree, I just know WVU as a whole is waaaaay more relevant than MinnyU in football or basketball the last 60 years.

"way more"??? lol I don't know about that. And even if so, that doesn't say much.

Yet still, in just one coaching change for the Gophers, we can possibly erase and cancel out that entire 50-60 year period of WVU dominance over UMn in fb, in just 2 or 3 seasons probably, lol. Btw, our 2019 team was dominated by Sophs, at least on offense!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way Minnesota helped to defeat Hitler was by showing him their plans in football.

Both went down in flames.

Oh, so naive. But it's understandable, I can forgive you for your ignorance. Almost no one knows the real truth.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad how we ended his career. Not sure how to think about all that.

Minnesota didn't play Penn St that year....

giphy.gif

Wait a minute... you're one of the Sanduski kids?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"way more"??? lol I don't know about that. And even if so, that doesn't say much.

Yet still, in just one coaching change for the Gophers, we can possibly erase and cancel out that entire 50-60 year period of WVU dominance over UMn in fb, in just 2 or 3 seasons probably, lol. Btw, our 2019 team was dominated by Sophs, at least on offense!!!

Nah, you couldn’t. You won’t win those B10. Heck you can’t even win your division.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so naive. But it's understandable, I can forgive you for your ignorance. Almost no one knows the real truth.

This isn't one of those democrat moves where they say things like 'its not the truth, but its HER truth' #believeallwomen nonsense, is it?

Everyone knows the truth bub, that when it comes to football... Minnesota isn't a factor.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't one of those democrat moves where they say things like 'its not the truth, but its HER truth' #believeallwomen nonsense, is it?

Everyone knows the truth bub, that when it comes to football... Minnesota isn't a factor.

They are now, far more so than Nebraska is, or EVER WILL BE EVER AGAIN. Sorry, youz all the has beens now!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent, let’s hear it. But first does it involve Fortune 500 companies or the Minnesota gymnastics team?

Nope, nothing to do with the Gymnastics team. And nothing really to do with fortune 500 companies, either, at least not pre-war and during the war, maybe post war?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, nothing to do with the Gymnastics team. And nothing really to do with fortune 500 companies, either, at least not pre-war and during the war, maybe post war?

Minnesota’s Fortune 500 companies helped defeat the nazi’s after WWll? Interesting angle

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are now, far more so than Nebraska is, or EVER WILL BE EVER AGAIN. Sorry, youz all the has beens now!!!

giphy.gif

You got to get on our level before you talk about passing it bro.

One year does not make you a world beater... shit man, Mike fucking Riley beat you twice.

Mike fucking Riley.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wait with bated breath!

Well, this is a 3 pronged answer, the 1st part are the lesser contributions/factors, all relevant, but probably unimpressive in comparison to the grand proclamation I am making, but no less significant nonetheless. I always start out with these, and usually drag this out as long as I can because it's more entertaining that way, for me and others, lol.

The 2nd part is where I start to lay down the more significant and relevant aspects/contributions, the ones even the haters have to admit are sort of impressive, but even they do not seal the deal.

The 3rd part is the hammer, the one thing that just ends the debate, simply solidifies it, renders it a done deal, so that no one can dispute my claim, NO ONE. I save this one for as long as I can, because it's SO much more entertaining to me to do so, lol.

This debate is what I consider the ultimate troll. ;)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is a 3 pronged answer, the 1st part are the lesser contributions/factors, all relevant, but probably unimpressive in comparison to the grand proclamation I am making, but no less significant nonetheless. I always start out with these, and usually drag this out as long as I can because it's more entertaining that way, for me and others, lol.

The 2nd part is where I start to lay down the more significant and relevant aspects/contributions, the ones even the haters have to admit are sort of impressive, but even they do not seal the deal.

The 3rd part is the hammer, the one thing that just ends the debate, simply solidifies it, renders it a done deal, so that no one can dispute my claim, NO ONE. I save this one for as long as I can, because it's SO much more entertaining to me to do so, lol.

This debate is what I consider the ultimate troll. ;)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you’re going with “I’m just trolling” again?

Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha