• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dick Sherman Post Super Bowl

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman got beat up on Sunday. Brady was picking on him. Got to give him some slack he was hurt. Overall Sherman is one of the best but he is a sore loser.

Wait...what? Brady threw at Sherman once all game. For a six yard completion.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,577.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a classless winner, but he is not a sore loser. He actually congratulated Brady after the game.

That's cause he really had no other choice...........he had to save face somehow after the 2-4 blasting.

Richard Sherman is a dick and always will be.

Thank God that loudmouth is not on my team.:nod:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cause he really had no other choice...........he had to save face somehow after the 2-4 blasting.

Richard Sherman is a dick and always will be.

Thank God that loudmouth is not on my team.:nod:

I still give him some credit. In that situation, a lot of times you'll see a guy just head straight to the locker room.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sherman got beat up on Sunday. Brady was picking on him. Got to give him some slack he was hurt. Overall Sherman is one of the best but he is a sore loser.

Huh? He allowed one completion into his coverage. It was the first pass of the game, which Gronk caugh behind the LOS and advanced for a two-yard gain. Brady didn't test Sherman at all. He did miss one tackle badly, but I can't recall him making many bad plays otherwise.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Apparently a lot of people like Wilson. He threw the pick that ended the game, and yet all anyone wants to talk about is Pete Carroll, Darrell Bevell, Marshawn Lynch...

I can’t think of too many occasions where the QB would get as little attention as Wilson has for something like that.

That's a very good point. If it was Kap, everyone - Niners' fans and others - would be piling on. When Wilson throws a dangerous ball into the middle of the field to cost his team the game, virtually no one pins it on him at all.

Props to the D for a great play, but the throw and the read were suspect. Browner didn't give any ground, and the ball was higher than it should have been.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? He allowed one completion into his coverage. It was the first pass of the game, which Gronk caugh behind the LOS and advanced for a two-yard gain. Brady didn't test Sherman at all. He did miss one tackle badly, but I can't recall him making many bad plays otherwise.

Come on, Crimson. You know that doesn't matter. All day.

Don't you remember that it is a terrible signing to sign someone with no risk and that the Colts played with the same footballs as the Patriots and we went to one Super Bowl, three NFC championship games, three divisional games and a wildcard? Kaepernick is definitely proven, defense is ehh.

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is perfect. Besides, I blame NBC for that.

This. And the Niners.

NBC would not have set it up on the logo against the Niners wishes. Wilson ate where he was directed to eat. I don't put that on him in the lightest.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Dick Sherman was supposed to have to have surgery on his elbow?