• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My opinion about which team will win Super Bowl LI

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England

Offensively, the "elephant in the room" is the very malignant Tom Brady. At the receiver positions: Hogan, Edelman, Bennett and a less-than-one hundred percent Gronkowski--akin to the Super Bowl, where Blackburn was able to hold Gronk to three catches, in that game. Expect Gronk to see LB coverage in much of this game this game; unless Gronk shows that he can be a receiving threat, while recovering from an injury. New England's "change-up" will come with, at least, 15 carries from Blount. "The Beef", however, is vulnerable, when the Patriots aren't playing that offensive-line-friendly style that they'll use for most of the game--this style takes away the threat of a pass rusher, when it comes to potential hurries and sacks of Tom. Moreover, the former style places immense pressure on the cover men of--in the case of this game--the Falcon defense.

In addition, "the Beef" of the Patriots are prone to failure, if the DC put his men in coigns and finding mis-matches, in isolated rushing instances.

Defensively, the Patriots have a great DC--Matt Patricia--and canons--Hightower, Butler, McCourty, Ninkovich--and secondary canons--Chung, Long and Mingo--to hurt Atlanta's offense, with their talent, alone. Sometimes, New England can play some really good, defense. This segment of the team, is often, underestimated of how dominant they can be, at times. Usually, if you ask any football fan, "What is the best segment of the team to win games, for the Patriots?", everybody would probably tell you the offense; and say that answer, swiftly.

Atlanta

Offensively, you have canons, balance and an excellent OC. Ryan, Jones, Senu, Freeman, Coleman, Mack, Levitre and Matthews: their offensive canons. If one of those men are on their game, alone, it can force a defense to condense with its approach. Unfortunately for NFL defenses, it's, always, more than one of the offensive canons on their game. In the past I'd said this: believe it or not, Tevin Campbell is Atlanta's most dangerous player, when he's playing at his best. Campbell isn't the best player in the Atlanta offense, Campbell is the most effective player on the team, when he's playing at his best. Campbell ruins defenses, by himself, when he's playing lights out: nobody can cover him as a receiver, a highly potential "home-run hitter" when on the floor, and destroys an entire NFL defense as a deke. When Campbell was injured in the regular season, although the Falcon offense was second-to-none, you saw that offense lacked the disposition of a juggernaut. With Campbell.... Do you want me to explain that to you? "The Beef" has the men, of whom would've made the Pro Bowl, exit that policy, where Super Bowl representatives can't play in the Pro Bowl. Mack and Matthews are playing dominant football, in the playoffs. Other than a couple of penalties and a whiff of a second-level blocking attempt, which I saw, Levitre is playing at a taxonomy of a pre-eminent. Tacitly, Chester and Schraeder have done an excellent job, when run- and pass-blocking, and succeeding against an opposing DC's ideas. Shannahan kicks ass!

Defensively, there's Babineaux, Beasely Jr. and Neal. Reed played great against that silve of Seattle, but went against a very good Barkhtari--Reed tried his best. In that Green Bay game, the secondary showed me a reflection of insecurity, when it came to covering receivers. Granted, it was Rodgers and those talented and fast receivers, but there's no place for excuses. Tomorrow, they'll face Brady, the Patriots' receivers and Belichek. Strips and luck, possibly, won't be present, for the entire game. That offensive-line-friendly approach, of the Patriots will place a large chance of Atlanta winning the Super Bowl on the cover men. How the cover men of Atlanta performs will be a enormous attribute, which will determine if Atlanta hoists the Lombardi Trophy, when the game is over. Good luck, cover men. Furthermore, Atlanta will need an eccentric thought, from Quinn, if they expect a good chance to win this game. For example, that risky, yet excellent idea to play Cover-1 the entire game, was a brave decision, and in hindsight, a keen idea, where an extra defender assisted with intermediate-attempt coverage. Green Bay loved the intermediate route; Atlanta, later, took that option away. In spite of that fact, Green Bay had comfortable success against Atlanta's cover men; even when Green Bay didn't score points, from drives.

My Prediction:

Atlanta's defense gets a couple of important stops. Campbell is playing "out of his mind", today. Campbell's effect will be contagious to the other offensive skill players. Mack and Matthews must play a, nearly, flawless game, today. Quinn's mind is big, to make the Atlanta defense a success.

Atlanta wins this to-close-to-call Super Bowl LI. This posit has been devised by me, with insecurity.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England

Offensively, the "elephant in the room" is the very malignant Tom Brady. At the receiver positions: Hogan, Edelman, Bennett and a less-than-one hundred percent Gronkowski--akin to the Super Bowl, where Blackburn was able to hold Gronk to three catches, in that game. Expect Gronk to see LB coverage in much of this game this game; unless Gronk shows that he can be a receiving threat, while recovering from an injury. New England's "change-up" will come with, at least, 15 carries from Blount. "The Beef", however, is vulnerable, when the Patriots aren't playing that offensive-line-friendly style that they'll use for most of the game--this style takes away the threat of a pass rusher, when it comes to potential hurries and sacks of Tom. Moreover, the former style places immense pressure on the cover men of--in the case of this game--the Falcon defense.

In addition, "the Beef" of the Patriots are prone to failure, if the DC put his men in coigns and finding mis-matches, in isolated rushing instances.

Defensively, the Patriots have a great DC--Matt Patricia--and canons--Hightower, Butler, McCourty, Ninkovich--and secondary canons--Chung, Long and Mingo--to hurt Atlanta's offense, with their talent, alone. Sometimes, New England can play some really good, defense. This segment of the team, is often, underestimated of how dominant they can be, at times. Usually, if you ask any football fan, "What is the best segment of the team to win games, for the Patriots?", everybody would probably tell you the offense; and say that answer, swiftly.

Atlanta

Offensively, you have canons, balance and an excellent OC. Ryan, Jones, Senu, Freeman, Coleman, Mack, Levitre and Matthews: their offensive canons. If one of those men are on their game, alone, it can force a defense to condense with its approach. Unfortunately for NFL defenses, it's, always, more than one of the offensive canons on their game. In the past I'd said this: believe it or not, Tevin Campbell is Atlanta's most dangerous player, when he's playing at his best. Campbell isn't the best player in the Atlanta offense, Campbell is the most effective player on the team, when he's playing at his best. Campbell ruins defenses, by himself, when he's playing lights out: nobody can cover him as a receiver, a highly potential "home-run hitter" when on the floor, and destroys an entire NFL defense as a deke. When Campbell was injured in the regular season, although the Falcon offense was second-to-none, you saw that offense lacked the disposition of a juggernaut. With Campbell.... Do you want me to explain that to you? "The Beef" has the men, of whom would've made the Pro Bowl, exit that policy, where Super Bowl representatives can't play in the Pro Bowl. Mack and Matthews are playing dominant football, in the playoffs. Other than a couple of penalties and a whiff of a second-level blocking attempt, which I saw, Levitre is playing at a taxonomy of a pre-eminent. Tacitly, Chester and Schraeder have done an excellent job, when run- and pass-blocking, and succeeding against an opposing DC's ideas. Shannahan kicks ass!

Defensively, there's Babineaux, Beasely Jr. and Neal. Reed played great against that silve of Seattle, but went against a very good Barkhtari--Reed tried his best. In that Green Bay game, the secondary showed me a reflection of insecurity, when it came to covering receivers. Granted, it was Rodgers and those talented and fast receivers, but there's no place for excuses. Tomorrow, they'll face Brady, the Patriots' receivers and Belichek. Strips and luck, possibly, won't be present, for the entire game. That offensive-line-friendly approach, of the Patriots will place a large chance of Atlanta winning the Super Bowl on the cover men. How the cover men of Atlanta performs will be a enormous attribute, which will determine if Atlanta hoists the Lombardi Trophy, when the game is over. Good luck, cover men. Furthermore, Atlanta will need an eccentric thought, from Quinn, if they expect a good chance to win this game. For example, that risky, yet excellent idea to play Cover-1 the entire game, was a brave decision, and in hindsight, a keen idea, where an extra defender assisted with intermediate-attempt coverage. Green Bay loved the intermediate route; Atlanta, later, took that option away. In spite of that fact, Green Bay had comfortable success against Atlanta's cover men; even when Green Bay didn't score points, from drives.

My Prediction:

Atlanta's defense gets a couple of important stops. Campbell is playing "out of his mind", today. Campbell's effect will be contagious to the other offensive skill players. Mack and Matthews must play a, nearly, flawless game, today. Quinn's mind is big, to make the Atlanta defense a success.

Atlanta wins this to-close-to-call Super Bowl LI. This posit has been devised by me, with insecurity.

Gronk has been on IR since sometime in the first week of Dec.

I stopped reading after that.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Tevin Campbell

Also Tevin Coleman is good too

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this what blogs are for?

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needs to start a thread to post a prediction...

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk? LOL. Someone isn't paying attention.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a Charger fan for Christ sake, have a little compassion....

Poor guy had his heart ripped out of his chest and stood there watching is heart pump one last time when the Chargers loaded up the moving vans and left dodge city!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots always seem to have close Super-Bowls, winning is winning so the 4 time champs are deserving, but if the past is any indication it's probably gonna be another close game, even when they've lost the big game it's come right down to the wire... Personally I think the Pats are due to control a title game and really put and exclamation point on it... Atlanta's offense hasn't been challenged at all for a long while, it will be interesting to see how they respond if they fall behind ...

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really want to Atlanta to win for Ryan's sake but if his center is in bad shape this is gonna be like the Seattle v.s. Denver Game we had awhile back. So one-sided you just hate to watch it.