• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dick Sherman Post Super Bowl

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that Dick is not nearly as brash, outspoken or opinionated post Super Bowl.

I have no issue with a guy "wearing his emotions on his sleeve" and speaking his mind. We can debate all day long if he just "classless" or "rude." However, that does not stop me from respecting his talent and ability.

However, if he is not going to be that outspoken, brash cornerback post tough loss.... then he's just a childlike hypocrite. Be a man and speak your mind after a loss.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that Dick is not nearly as brash, outspoken or opinionated post Super Bowl.

I have no issue with a guy "wearing his emotions on his sleeve" and speaking his mind. We can debate all day long if he just "classless" or "rude." However, that does not stop me from respecting his talent and ability.

However, if he is not going to be that outspoken, brash cornerback post tough loss.... then he's just a childlike hypocrite. Be a man and speak your mind after a loss.

You can be outspoken without being an ass and engaging in childish antics. That crap he pulled on Revis last night came right back at him. The thing is was it wasn't even Revis's fault on that TD play. He was obstructed by the ref.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a gif with him doing the 2-4 then straight to the sad face? Would really love to see one.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way that game could have been better is if the winning TD was over Sherman and Lynch fumbled on the 1. I actually like Wilson and it kinda sucked that he threw the pick.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only way that game could have been better is if the winning TD was over Sherman and Lynch fumbled on the 1. I actually like Wilson and it kinda sucked that he threw the pick.

Turns out it was just God setting it up.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's who he is, he showed his true colors when things went up in flames.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel the same way. Wilson is one of the true good guys in the league. I wish that the the game clinching play would've been someone beating Sherman instead of Wilson throwing a pick. Wilson is the anti-Sherman. Wilson is respectful of his opponents and he doesn't put himself above the game and the team.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I feel the same way. Wilson is one of the true good guys in the league. I wish that the the game clinching play would've been someone beating Sherman instead of Wilson throwing a pick. Wilson is the anti-Sherman. Wilson is respectful of his opponents and he doesn't put himself above the game and the team.

The guy ate turkey on our logo....

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. I think Sherman can be a hypocrite regardless of what I say next.
2. I don't claim him to be humble by any means by how he reacted post Super Bowl. He doesn't get that much credit, just no negatives.
3. I don't commend his boastfulness in wins.

However, I don't seeing him shutting up after a loss as the sign of being a hypocrite or a bad thing. It's like he talks the talk, walks the walk, and when he doesn't, he shuts up. That's good. Now, you may say that's fake, but what would we say if he refused to shake Brady's hand or ran out or wore a hood to shield cameras, or screamed at players. Sure, you have no issue with wearing emotions on one's sleeve, but I find it hard to believe letting it out like one would suggest he do would lead to much different than calling him classless, ungracious, sore loser, douchebag, etc.

Now, he could be all that, but I would just call him that because that's what I believed in general, not present some damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman got beat up on Sunday. Brady was picking on him. Got to give him some slack he was hurt. Overall Sherman is one of the best but he is a sore loser.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman got beat up on Sunday. Brady was picking on him. Got to give him some slack he was hurt. Overall Sherman is one of the best but he is a sore loser.

How is he a sore loser? I thought this whole thread was about how he didn't say anything after the loss that was negative. How he didn't wear his emotions on his sleeve.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a classless winner, but he is not a sore loser. He actually congratulated Brady after the game.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is perfect. Besides, I blame NBC for that.

Yeah I didn't like that when it happened, the 49ers should have told them they can do it anywhere but the logo. I was hoping some players would come and flip the table over or something.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I didn't like that when it happened, the 49ers should have told them they can do it anywhere but the logo. I was hoping some players would come and flip the table over or something.

Brent Jones talked about that on his KNBR show. He said he was at the game. He wanted to jump the fence, run down and flip the table over. He didn't care whether he got arrested, lol

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brent Jones talked about that on his KNBR show. He said he was at the game. He wanted to jump the fence, run down and flip the table over. He didn't care whether he got arrested, lol

LOL at Brent Jones being arrested for disturbing the peace. Maybe a vandalism charge, too.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently a lot of people like Wilson. He threw the pick that ended the game, and yet all anyone wants to talk about is Pete Carroll, Darrell Bevell, Marshawn Lynch...

I can’t think of too many occasions where the QB would get as little attention as Wilson has for something like that.

Last edited by a moderator: