• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devs vs Rangers Game 4 ECF: GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CalamityX you need to make the Game5 thread plz.

Challenge_accepted.jpg

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoring first, early preferrably, is definitely the key vs the Rags....

This is the patteren for the rags, exchanging games back and forth, but we must make a stand in NY and claim victory!!!!

Get them all to sit through and watch Lord of the Rings trilogy!!!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crowd was amazing last night. It seemed like a very knowledgable crowd, and the number of Ranger fans was far less than I anticipated. The Henrik chants to counter the MSG Marty chants was great, and nonstop. I have been pretty proud of our fans so far these playoffs.

Again, love that the Devils, for the most part, did not lose their cool. The Rangers were all over the map mentally. McDonagh being baited into a fight by The Truth was basically like giving us a PP, Torts yelling for God knows what at PDB, and their implosion in the 3rd, all good signs for us. If we get an early lead in game 5 I could see the panic and frustration kicking in again.

A few miscues here and there by our D (the Salvador centering pass to nobody in our own end, Harrold caught pinching), we lucked out on those, but I thought we did a good job of minimalizing the mistakes we normally make on D. We need more of that going forward.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not for anything listening to rags fans they are all calm saying we have been here before and survived....to me that's the wrong thinkkng. They are tempting fate...and we arent the sens or caps we are a way better skating agressive team then them. This isn't anyhing like the last two series

Status
Not open for further replies.