• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devs vs Rangers Game 4 ECF: GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even it up.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to score early and often!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, I doubt we win another game. Watching yesterday showed me that they, not us have that magic. I mean we played our ass off, did what we're good at and it was like game 1 all over, they get 2 quick,lucky goals and we're dead. Henri is in our heads for sure and sadly i believe this series only goes 5

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, I doubt we win another game. Watching yesterday showed me that they, not us have that magic. I mean we played our ass off, did what we're good at and it was like game 1 all over, they get 2 quick,lucky goals and we're dead. Henri is in our heads for sure and sadly i believe this series only goes 5

Yee of little faith.

I believe they can do it, they just have to get to Padqvist early.
We have to capitalize on our chances i.e. bury one of those breakaways and 2 on 1's. You just can't let those go at this stage without punishing the other team.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant go into the 3rd w/o a goal expecting to win it.

we need to score early and build a comfortable lead over the rangers and force them into chase mode.

we can beat lunqvist, we just have to finish.

as for our defense, come 3rd period, we need to fuckin clear the puck... gm 1 n 3 were near mirror images of one another in terms of situation & outcome.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
parise/elias/henrque have to step up and show up in the damn series. henrqiue keeps blowing every single chance he has. elias hasnt even shown up in the series except to take a stick to the head. parise all hustle no finish

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sykora out, JJ in looks like. Makes sense, Sykora isn't going to bring what you want for the 4th line.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank can't keep up that play forever, eventually we will find the net. Look at Kovy's breakaway yesterday, if he gets any lift on that shot it's 1-0 Devils and a different game. The Rags are giving us too many chances, and like has been said, we just need to finish.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank's played like this the whole season..I hate to keep hating on the Rags cause they are closer to the finals then we are , but I really think they would've battled the Isles for last in the division if he wasnt their goalie.

Im just glad he's 30 and not 22.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Prust suspended for the game. Torts and pdb exchanging some heated words.. .. I know they came out on fire in game 3 but they really have to come out gang busters!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm thinking too this is going to be the roughest meanest game of the series so far

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it takes, got to even it up here.

944_Warner_-_300SpartanWarriors_-_8.jpg

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Come out and just hit anything that has blue. shutout would be amazing by marty keep the ranger fans quiet.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hank's played like this the whole season..I hate to keep hating on the Rags cause they are closer to the finals then we are , but I really think they would've battled the Isles for last in the division if he wasnt their goalie.

Im just glad he's 30 and not 22.

Agree with this. I said the same thing in the past. He is basically their team. He has been doing it all season.

They don't beat the Sens or Caps without him. Devil fans now see for themselves that this guy can basically carry his team all they way to the cup. Sadly, if the Devils don't figure him out, I think the Rangers will win the cup.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did anybody get to the game on Saturday?
Like TG said, about 20-25 percent were ranger fans. Let me just say this. I saw them before the game started, but you wouldn't even know they were there the first 2 periods. Then they score that cheesy goal and bam, like roaches, they are all of the place. Guy sitting next to you who you barely notice and all of a sudden he is wearing blue and screaming like an idiot.

There were fights and it was rag fans that got kicked out. They acted like morons and reminded me why I hate that franchise more than any team in any sport.
Also, big shout out to that ranger woman who tried to go up the escalator while it obviously was going down and the fans are trying to leave the arena. You are the model ranger fan. Security had to put a leash on her. She was throwing fists, etc. Dumbass girl.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I did read tg write it was 20-25% but he also said it was considerably smaller then games past? I think regular season games are usually at that amount.

With all the effort the devils put into the presale i was expecting much less. But i think the devils shot themselves in the foot. They put the presale up for people who already had tix? What will they do with those extras? Put them on Stubhub

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go... Lets get this tied... No more falling apart in the third... out play them, out hit them, stay out of the box and lets turn this series around... Hell if we score, we win so far... LOL. Lets jump on them early, make they play catchup. The longer it goes with no goal, the better it is for them.... Get in Henrys head and lets get this series tied up. I hope we smack them down in all honesty, but I think the refs are gonna call every little knick picky thing since the comments are starting to heat it up. If that is the case, then we need the discipline shown in the cryer series and not retaliate.

Lets take this one and go back to NYC tied...

Besides, nothing will make me happier than hereing there coach cry and whine some more....

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELEIEVE!!!! 9/16!!!!

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils have to come out foaming at the mouth.... Smack everybody in the mouth, run up in the stands and smack their mamma's. J/K.... Really it's kind of do or die tonight. We lose it'll be a long road ahead. So they should be motivated. Sykora sitting tonight will be interesting.

Go you Fucking Devils!!!! Fight, win, do whatever it takes!!!!!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i agree....hit em hit em harder and them hit em some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.