• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2015 Thread

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go to MLive or whatever you said...I am POSITIVE that I won't be there.

lol bums.. i will 1000% guarantee you will show up on mlive at some point.. if i never post here again... you will find me.. you always do.... you are sick in the head.. have mental issues.. i doubt you are married.. because if you were.. you wouldn't spend so much time worrying about me and what I post... you wife probably divorced you soon after your private message gun threats on cbs.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums... seriously.. i dont like you... stop posting where i am at... its disturbing. you really need to stop cyber stalking me.

then stay out of the AL Central smack talk with your BS "facts"....pretty sure everyone can see you came in there, spewed your garbage, many times at me, then slithered into Tigers area in retreat, now say "stalking", lol...

You were that kid that hid behind someone fighting and got a cheap shot in, then jumped back behind the actual tough guy. lol

If you don't want to talk to me, then stop.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol bums.. i will 1000% guarantee you will show up on mlive at some point.. if i never post here again... you will find me.. you always do.... you are sick in the head.. have mental issues.. i doubt you are married.. because if you were.. you wouldn't spend so much time worrying about me and what I post... you wife probably divorced you soon after your private message gun threats on cbs.

I am 1000% guarantee, you MAKE up that I was there, lol.....lets see who's "facts" are right.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, CBS posters will back you all the way, lol, especially Royals ones you trolled for years. Your still just pissed for me getting you banned from CBS when you said no one could, lol. Get over it already.

you got me banned from cbs? like you got me banned from here? i am not stupid.. the only reason hammer banned me was because of you and captobvious... i am quite sure hammer isn't taking captobvious word for much these days... so you better hope he thinks highly of you...

see.. i can leave here tonight.. and not care... there are so many places with tigers message boards with good conversations... i don't care where i post as long as there is intelligent banter... you... you need me... if i am not around you are not happy... its sick... and an obvious obsession..

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, sure, go elsewhere to spew your "facts" sounds good. Let them believe about all those "prospects" and amazing job by DD. Have fun

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then stay out of the AL Central smack talk with your BS "facts"....pretty sure everyone can see you came in there, spewed your garbage, many times at me, then slithered into Tigers area in retreat, now say "stalking", lol...

You were that kid that hid behind someone fighting and got a cheap shot in, then jumped back behind the actual tough guy. lol

If you don't want to talk to me, then stop.

bums... i served 4 years in the marines and i can fucking assure you I never had to hide behind anyone during a fight.. you are a sad piss ant that would run in fear of me if you ever actually saw me in person... go back to what ever idiotic place you post.. i control you bums.. if i don't post you can do nothing... i dont look for you.. you look for me... if i never see a post from you again i would care less.. you.. you would be searching the internet until the day you die trying to stalk me.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 1000% guarantee, you MAKE up that I was there, lol.....lets see who's "facts" are right.
bums.. do you actually think i am going to come here and post that i saw you on mlive? i don't speak of you unless you are here stalking me... i could care less about you... the only time i care is when you are creep stalking me.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums... i served 4 years in the marines and i can fucking assure you I never had to hide behind anyone during a fight.. you are a sad piss ant that would run in fear of me if you ever actually saw me in person... go back to what ever idiotic place you post.. i control you bums.. if i don't post you can do nothing... i dont look for you.. you look for me... if i never see a post from you again i would care less.. you.. you would be searching the internet until the day you die trying to stalk me.

sure, you control me, got ya. Like I said, good luck with your BS elsewhere, here, I will call you out on your "facts"

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
call me out all you want.. if i don't want to post here.. i wont.. it doesn't bother me at all... you.. you will be looking for me if I am not here...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums.. do you actually think i am going to come here and post that i saw you on mlive? i don't speak of you unless you are here stalking me... i could care less about you... the only time i care is when you are creep stalking me.

dude, there is a picture on this sight of YOU, writing my ID on your body, while at a baseball game. Some would call that PROOF of who thinks of who elsewhere, lol. But hey, those are "facts" don't concern yourself with that.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if that was an actual fact about the marines, I do thank you for your service. If it wasn't, that's just about as low as a person can go. Good night, go get'um with those facts of all those prospects elsewhere Factman.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol bums.. just keep posting... seriously.. get it all out now.. because if i don't post here... how are you going to get your fill of me? you going to log in to my chat site like you were? you creep? seriously bums.. you found a site i created for tigers fans to chat... and went on there and left messages to me... on a site i created..

you do realize i can see your ip address there right? i am the admin... why would you stalk a person on a site they can see everything about you? what a moron... its like sending a threat through the mail with your return address on it..

Last edited:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if that was an actual fact about the marines, I do thank you for your service. If it wasn't, that's just about as low as a person can go. Good night, go get'um with those facts of all those prospects elsewhere Factman.

don't ever talk to me about the marines.. or thank me for my service bums.. i don't want nor do i even acknowledge you saying that.. i would spit on you if i met you for even saying that... don't talk to me... don't post about me... don't show up on other sites where I am... you are a sick clown.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get help, its free, I swear

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest rumor is that Tigers will be half-ass sellers at the deadline. They will try and move Cespedes and Avila and maybe Rajai but keep Price and Soria. Their rationale is that when Cabrera returns Price and Soria will give them a shot at a wild card. Oh yeah....gotta like THAT thinking! Price, Sanchez, and Soria....backed by the rest of that pile of crap pitching staff, will breeze through those other post season teams.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought it was interesting Soria came in for a four out save last night.

Sometimes the media and fans do get to manage.

Hey Brad, lose today. I don't care how.

And E'rybody else, quit giving him and Geno good idea.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday afternoon
Kinsler
Cespedes
VMart
JD
Nick
Krauss
McCann
Iggy
Gose
Price on the hill. ....

JV35

El Chapo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they win today, and sweep the weekend series, maybe things might be worth a 2nd look.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good if we win today and then have a sweep...But with the rotation coming up the next three days that's kind of a tall order don't you think.....