• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2014 Thread

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe late in games just walk away...go do something...it worked yesterday lol...

I know id get frustrated last year....id go out and mow or take the kids around the block....when i left the tigers would be down.....id come back in and hey, the tigers would be winning....rewind the DVR and enjoy...except i paused game yesterday going into the bottom of the 8th to go get kids from school....that
Didnt work out too well for nathan......all about the jinx man...

I wore the same spartan tshirt for the big 10 tourney and the ncaa tourney...never washed it...thought i was on to something....oh well.....and i was gonna frame it if we won...fuggin uconn...

That's funny man, I wore the same "Champs" maize t-shirt, with a blue block M, for each Michigan game, except prior to the UK game. That morning I put on a Lions' t, with a hoody over it, while out shopping with my wife. When I got home and changed I literally shrieked and exclaimed I had damn near been wearing Kentucky blue all day. :gaah:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

That's funny man, I wore the same "Champs" maize t-shirt, with a blue block M, for each Michigan game, except prior to the UK game. That morning I put on a Lions' t, with a hoody over it, while out shopping with my wife. When I got home and changed I literally shrieked and exclaimed I had damn near been wearing Kentucky blue all day. :gaah:

Ahaha not only kentucky blue, but the lions jinx all together...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Iffy can not come to Tigers boards, could care less. At least the drama on Lions board are from fans not trolls.

Yeah, Id be glad to have his old ass back if he can't participate on team boards. But if he could talk on the Dbacks or Cards boards it wouldn't matter to me. Just not here or the Lions. He knows his baseball. Wouldn't mind hearing his deadball era childhood stories on big board threads.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will play nice for awhile, but his need for attention will take over....i just didnt care for the PM's and the following me or muzz or another tiger fan from thread to thread....he would love to side with other al central teams fans just to stir up shit for tiger fans....

Funny hes bugging hammer tho....get on your hands and knees old man...:laugh3:

If that stuff is true, I would vote to keep him off the board.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy (as usual) is pestering me about coming back. You guys decide and someone PM me if you want him back. Majority rules.

I agree with the sentiment of the other posters. I don't drift too far from the Lions, Tigers or Wolverine Boards. So I could care less if he's back honestly. But if you let him back on the Tigers board then I would suggest a short leash and the group as a whole has a say so.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzz u can't trust him with or without a leash...why do this shit again....

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzz u can't trust him with or without a leash...why do this shit again....

We all know his game, If Hammer gives us the power to decide, he's not a threat......He will play nice for a little while and his old habits will resurface and he will be gone again.....No big deal.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today's starting lineup weather permitting Kinsler Hunter Cabrera Martinez Jackson Avila Nick C Romine Davis and Sanchez pitching......

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today's starting lineup weather permitting Kinsler Hunter Cabrera Martinez
Jackson Avila Nick C Romine Davis and Sanchez pitching......

Very gloomy looking out there so far today.

Miguel Gonzalez on the mound for the O's. More of a finesse pitcher, not a big K guy. The kind of pitcher the Tigers often struggle against.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All is true, really this only the half of it and he was just as bad on the CBS boards.....he is a creep

Yeah he never messed with me much on cbs....but once i started speaking up on him following muzzer everywhere, he started in on me.....he tried to ruin the al central smack talk thread...teaming up with another troll captobvious....

But yeah he had a hard on for burf and muzz....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very gloomy looking out there so far today.

Miguel Gonzalez on the mound for the O's. More of a finesse pitcher, not a big K guy. The kind of pitcher the Tigers often struggle against.

Yup they always seem to chase the junk of a finesse pitcher....i like when they face the hard throwing studs...

Dammit avila cant throw anyone out

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with first innings? Walks? Pitch count? I said when game started, just get thru the first...maybe hes a lil rusty? His last spring start was rained out too.

Wow rajai throws like jhonny damon...how does crush davis tag up and go to 3rd on a flyout to LF?

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he never messed with me much on cbs....but once i started speaking up on him following muzzer everywhere, he started in on me.....he tried to ruin the al central smack talk thread...teaming up with another troll captobvious....

But yeah he had a hard on for burf and muzz....

nothing good would come from iffy coming back you know he is reading this now just waiting to pounce

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I C you nicky!!! First MLB RBI

I know jalopy wants you in the 5 hole, but hes right where he should be....build his confidence up....if everything goes well, he will be hitting 5th in july..