• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2013 Thread

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northern illinois would roll michigan.

Maybe, but they arn't on the schedule this year......CMU and Akron were.......As much as Michigan hasn't impressed they were still 2-0 against the MAC.

Now to the bigger question Cleaves........I love me some Sparty basketball......I'm a big fan........After that debacle against Columbia, does that rank in the area as Michigan vs Akron or Michigan vs UConn?......As a MSU basketball fan that game was just as painful to watch......Really? A ivy leage team after beating #1 Kentucky?

Man up Cleaves.....I love me some MSU basketball but I watched that whole dang game and was embarrassed.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but they arn't on the schedule this year......CMU and Akron were.......As much as Michigan hasn't impressed they were still 2-0 against the MAC.

Wow muzz...That was probably the worst deflection of a topic I ever read.

Sadly, you give kudos to a Wolverine team that barely beat Akron (not even a good MAC team) and faces an Ohio State team, in 2 weeks, that will be favored as strongly over UM as Michigan was over Akron. When Michigan losses in the last minute to the Buckeyes....then you might congratulate UM.

There really isn't any doubt that Michigan is the worst 7-3 team in the country. What will a 7-5 record get them as far a a bowl game? I know the MAC goes to the Motor City Bowl....can UM have a shot at that?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess iffy is concerned what muzz thinks......It's ok.......After all I'm the straw that stirs the drink.....:laugh3:

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did that line go in the movie Forrest Gump?.....

Run, Muzzer, Run.........

:lol:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! what a come back win today.
that's HEART from these kids.

7-3

this team is really jelling...wish we could face sparty again next week.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now to the bigger question Cleaves........I love me some Sparty basketball......I'm a big fan........After that debacle against Columbia, does that rank in the area as Michigan vs Akron or Michigan vs UConn?......As a MSU basketball fan that game was just as painful to watch......Really? A ivy leage team after beating #1 Kentucky?

Man up Cleaves.....I love me some MSU basketball but I watched that whole dang game and was embarrassed.

Not worried...basketball is alot different then football......very rarely do we see an appy st or toledo beat a good team in football....but in basketball any team can have an off night and lose to a lesser team...but sparty prevailed.....in football if you lose to appy st, your title chances are gone....but basketball? You claim to be a sparty fan....then you would know who the 2000 national champs sparty lost to that year during the reg season....but they still won the championship.....also if you claim to like sparty muzz....you shouldnt make a thread with little brother in it....just my opinion.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! what a come back win today.
that's HEART from these kids.

7-3

And sparty wishes they could play UM EVERY week.....they were one of our easier games.....sad UM had to go to OT to beat a winless big 10 team....i mean.....THEYRE MICHIGAN!!!

4 more years of brady hoke!!!!!!!!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried...basketball is alot different then football......very rarely do we see an appy st or toledo beat a good team in football....but in basketball any team can have an off night and lose to a lesser team...but sparty prevailed.....in football if you lose to appy st, your title chances are gone....but basketball? You claim to be a sparty fan....then you would know who the 2000 national champs sparty lost to that year during the reg season....but they still won the championship.....also if you claim to like sparty muzz....you shouldnt make a thread with little brother in it....just my opinion.

Did I make a thread with little brother in it? If so I don't recall doing it.....I'm a fan of MSU basketball not football...Izzo does this every year.......Heck even down to Columbia with like 8 or 9 mins left in the game Ellis was in the game....That was not the time for teaching a freshman lessons....I think Izzo is probably a top 3 coach but didn't agree with Ellis in the game at that time.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show of hands.

How many of you know that the UConn football team has an 0-9 record this season?

:omg:

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some of you have not done this yet, let me give you a tip on where to find some interesting and funny posting. Catch a game thread on the Lion's board!!! Wait until the game is close and wait for some Lions=ThEsUcKs.....the guy is hilarious. The negativty, the profanity..STELLAR! Some great stuff. lmao

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some of you have not done this yet, let me give you a tip on where to find some interesting and funny posting. Catch a game thread on the Lion's board!!! Wait until the game is close and wait for some Lions=ThEsUcKs.....the guy is hilarious. The negativty, the profanity..STELLAR! Some great stuff. lmao

Post on the Lions board to tell him how you feel.....:laugh3:........That's funny stuff, you can read but can't write......:laugh3:

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey muzz. The Lions fans were ripping into you pretty good. How many times DO you use that same emoticon? If I've told ya once, I have told ya a dozen times...don't post unless broncosmitty is there to back you up. You are just a B-slap waiting to happen without backup.

Almost forgot.....:laugh3:

lmao

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey muzz. The Lions fans were ripping into you pretty good. How many times DO you use that same emoticon? If I've told ya once, I have told ya a dozen times...don't post unless broncosmitty is there to back you up. You are just a B-slap waiting to happen without backup.

Almost forgot.....:laugh3:

lmao

Guess you didnt read the entire thread, Me and smitty disagree on lots of things. But we agree you don't have much to offer.....

I think...Would you agree smitty?

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sick is someone who can't post on the Lions thread but he sits and reads it......hey Hammer wake up ....this is getting as bad as it was on CBS and earlier here.....

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sick is someone who can't post on the Lions thread but he sits and reads it......hey Hammer wake up ....this is getting as bad as it was on CBS and earlier here.....

I think it is time, too. When ''grown'' men start to ''cry to mommie''....maybe we start to see where the problem lies.

What scares you so much burf? You know I can and will talk baseball. You know I will also poke muzz every so often. And...you come here to....what?....talk about ME. Ignore me bozo. Muzz answered me back (with the best he could 'muzzter')....we now stop! Oh wait, burf has to say something. Is he mad that I picked on muzz? That I ignored him? Burf...if you had replaced your post above, with Tiger talk....I would have responded with Tiger talk! Get it?????

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you didnt read the entire thread, Me and smitty disagree on lots of things. But we agree you don't have much to offer.....

I think...Would you agree smitty?

Well, I definitely agree that we disagree. Never thought much about it, other than to talk back and forth about whatever it is we disagree on. (Im sure we'll pick a certain topic back up again at some point this week). As to the other part.... Well... I wouldn't even know that he doesn't have much to offer anymore, if it weren't for him taking over this board with his personalized trolling. (And Various posters quoting his childish sniping for me to read) I've had this particular alter ego on ignore since his 7th post, I believe. Had the previous after #2, if I remember right. One before that took a week before I was certain who it was. The original I tolerated on here for awhile. But only for so long. The Act was old and tired on CBS, didn't take long for it to be the same here. This is a mistake on my part to even address the issue. And the question you posed me. Im just feeding the beast. I don't bother to read what he leaves on other pages when he needs to follow me there and mock. I've left the other baseball thread that he's ruined. And mostly likely Im going to leave this one as well. (This is a board, so I suppose it's threads plural Ill be leaving). So to save me any more thumbs strokes, yeah, there's isn't anything Im interested in reading that he slaps down around here. I could do without the headache.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I definitely agree that we disagree. Never thought much about it, other than to talk back and forth about whatever it is we disagree on. (Im sure we'll pick a certain topic back up again at some point this week). As to the other part.... Well... I wouldn't even know that he doesn't have much to offer anymore, if it weren't for him taking over this board with his personalized trolling. (And Various posters quoting his childish sniping for me to read) I've had this particular alter ego on ignore since his 7th post, I believe. Had the previous after #2, if I remember right. One before that took a week before I was certain who it was. The original I tolerated on here for awhile. But only for so long. The Act was old and tired on CBS, didn't take long for it to be the same here. This is a mistake on my part to even address the issue. And the question you posed me. Im just feeding the beast. I don't bother to read what he leaves on other pages when he needs to follow me there and mock. I've left the other baseball thread that he's ruined. And mostly likely Im going to leave this one as well. (This is a board, so I suppose it's threads plural Ill be leaving). So to save me any more thumbs strokes, yeah, there's isn't anything Im interested in reading that he slaps down around here. I could do without the headache.

Wow. I sure stir THIS guys drink.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-3

Why? So Big Blue can get OWNED again?