• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit game

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Bush actually scored on all three of his attempts IMO. All 3 crossed the plane, the first one (unchallenged) being the most obvious.

Lol, a reporter asked Bush after the game, "Have you ever scored 3 times on the same possession before?"

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Bush actually scored on all three of his attempts IMO. All 3 crossed the plane, the first one (unchallenged) being the most obvious.

Yes, and to be fair. All three of those took a massive second effort by Bush.

Whether he scored or not. The offensive line was pushed back on all four plays. Even the one they counted as a touchdown.

That was more my point.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whether he scored or not. The offensive line was pushed back on all four plays. Even the one they counted as a touchdown.

That was more my point.

There's only two things Dom Ravioli does well. Getting pushed back into the RB and QB. Three things if you count all the plays his stands around looking for someone to block while defenses run around him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was more my point.

True...but it is a goal line play, the defense is obviously all in.

I agree with ya, but I think the o-line deserves a few more games to gel. Lotta new faces...

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Bears game...

They look like shit. Outside of a couple big plays, this would be brutal. As it is I think the game will end up a blow out by the Lions. The Bears have absolutely zero defense. It is like watching a Madden game.

Definitely not our year. Oh well, there is always hockey.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They look like shit. Outside of a couple big plays, this would be brutal. As it is I think the game will end up a blow out by the Lions. The Bears have absolutely zero defense. It is like watching a Madden game.

Bummer what the re-alignment did to the 'Hawk-Wings rivalry. Worth it overall though.

Bush might be the MVP this year if he stays healthy.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have a lenient enough schedule to allow us to win a wild card spot with 10 wins. However, yeah, the people that thought this team was a for real contenders were obviously crapping themselves.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a lenient enough schedule to allow us to win a wild card spot with 10 wins. However, yeah, the people that thought this team was a for real contenders were obviously crapping themselves.

I think you guys still have to be favorites to win the division, don't you? Detroit is a very talented team but poor coaching and discipline will likely hurt them, especially in road games. A healthy Bush makes this offense scary good.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys still have to be favorites to win the division, don't you? Detroit is a very talented team but poor coaching and discipline will likely hurt them, especially in road games. A healthy Bush makes this offense scary good.

I would go with Green Bay. Bears are in good position, but they really have problems on defense.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Bears fans. NFC North looks like a 3 team race again.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone tell me wtf is wrong with Adam Podlesh??

He cost us today...I swear, only one punt went over 30 yds!? And what's with the short-ass distance of where he actually punts from? Is this to compensate for the fact he can't kick over 30 yds!? If he is hurt, then he needs to go, and they need to sign a fucking accountant who used to play soccer, cuz that was fucking ridiculous.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't get disheartened NE. A bad day by Jay ( I hear had the the flue), put the D in some bad positions.
Sts didn't help either. I'm just going to throw this 1 in the bad game file.:suds:

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone tell me wtf is wrong with Adam Podlesh??

Don't know what his shit performance was all about, but DA BEARS tried out 6 free-agent punters today.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every NFL win includes some luck...ball bounces the right way, maybe a call or two, here and there. Sunday's game was no exception. The goalline play immediately comes to mind. The fact that Stafford was able to wrangle that back in was a miracle...I was dumbfounded by it. Tillman's FF was another. Another day, and those are turnovers.