• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Broncos Training Camp Thread

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like a good guy

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most impressive play of the day on offense came from perhaps an unlikely source in Brendan Langley who’s moving back to his high school and early college position of Wide Receiver. The third-year converted cornerback hauled in a 45-yard Go route from Lock for a TD. But, as we often like to point out, it was 3rd-team vs. 3rd-team.

BK's Kamp Korner - Day 1 | Denver Broncos | KOA NewsRadio

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillip Lindsay has bulked up, and still in practice yesterday got everyone's attention with his speed and cutting ability.

I think Devonte Booker may get traded - simply on the theory that no team should have two Devonte's on it, and Bausby will make this team. I think Booker had his best season last year - and this new offense - relying on RB's having pass catching skills fits his game. Still if the Broncos have a younger guy ready to step into that role - Booker having value would be traded (or dumped).

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillip Lindsay has bulked up, and still in practice yesterday got everyone's attention with his speed and cutting ability.

I think Devonte Booker may get traded - simply on the theory that no team should have two Devonte's on it, and Bausby will make this team. I think Booker had his best season last year - and this new offense - relying on RB's having pass catching skills fits his game. Still if the Broncos have a younger guy ready to step into that role - Booker having value would be traded (or dumped).

I wondered if Denver would trade him during the draft. I like Booker and think he could be valuable in the NFL for the right team. I don't see him having a place on the team after this year if he hangs on for a roster spot this year.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered if Denver would trade him during the draft. I like Booker and think he could be valuable in the NFL for the right team. I don't see him having a place on the team after this year if he hangs on for a roster spot this year.

Exactly - next year the Broncos wouldn't get anything for him and he will leave to another team. But some team with playoff aspirations will lose a RB filling the need for versatility to injury near the end of training camp and Booker might get sent away in trade.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly - next year the Broncos wouldn't get anything for him and he will leave to another team. But some team with playoff aspirations will lose a RB filling the need for versatility to injury near the end of training camp and Booker might get sent away in trade.

Well we could always hope for a comp pick. Not likely but maybe.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or does Drew Lock look like Jay Cuntler?