• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Broncos Training Camp Thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that one for the most part. I don’t get Thomas over Cravens though. Thomas has one role in the NFL and that is special teams and last year he was a non factor and was cut because of it. So far this year no signs of life. If he makes the team over Cravens or Trey Marshall it means Elway is sleeping with his gf.

I do ‘t think people understand the versatility Booker gives us. Sure we don’t want him carrying 15 times a game. He may have a one carry game or a six carry game but he provides what you want as a depth RB. He catches well, plays special teams and he is our best pass blocking RB on the roster. You need a guy like him. Much more valuable then having a one trick pony as your third RB.

I think Bierria is in trouble. PS eligible but he like Thomas has been a non factor in his role which is special teams.

Like and agree with McKinght over Cracraft. I could see Craycraft starting off the season as our part Ridge Turner because he is safer and more experienced back there but as the season goes on and McKnight earns the trust the two rolls could be reversed. I’ll agree with it if it happens right away though. Barclay is ick to me. We need to add OL and maybe even a 5th CB with Holder on the PS.

Could also keep 4 CB’s initially since Jackson is playing both. So more like 5CB’s on the roster.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a guy like Khalfani Muhammad just based on his big play ability alone.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alijah Holder seemed to flash right at the end .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 5 players might be from other teams ST 's still bites

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holder played well. With Dawson trade he will have to start on the PS but he was pretty good in college and has a shot to develop.