• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Denver Broncos @ Seattle Seahawks

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was in the SB and that did not affect the game. Why would he change this game? I thought it was common knowledge among seahawk fans that their team is 35 points better than the broncos. I mean, the broncos could have a team of HoFers and unless they play perfectly and the 'hawks make mistakes there is no winning.

No, actually its you guys creating this narrative that Seattle fans think that they could beat Denver by 35 at any time. We just keep pointing to the fact that they did when it mattered most, who gives a shit about the hypotheticals?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that Molly Welker is reinstated for this game. Pretty convenient timing for the donks.

The new substance abuse policy reduced the suspensions of three players, including Welker. Wonder how those other two guys coming back early fits into the obvious conspiracy to harm the Squawks.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK...I do agree SEA might be more gettable if they'd won last week, but I'm going with DEN in this game...basically for one reason...I picked SEA last week because I thought they would knock Rivers around a lot and get him off his game...I watched most of it and SD was actually in control of the game...Rivers had a pocket, they were able to run some to keep SEA off balance.

Now in SEA that DEF is going to be a little quicker, but I like Manning to get rid of it...Sherman is a great player, but any CB can be beat...this throwing away from him makes no sense to me...certain patterns you might not want to throw at him, but the key is Manning having a pocket.

The pass rush wasn't in top form, but Rivers was moving around, rolling out and running a lot. He wasnt able to just stand there in the pocket like a statue.

Last edited by a moderator:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new substance abuse policy reduced the suspensions of three players, including Welker. Wonder how those other two guys coming back early fits into the obvious conspiracy to harm the Squawks.

Well if they were playing the seahawks this week, I would assume a good place to discuss that topic would be the actual game thread.........

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass rush wasn't in top form, but Rivers was moving around, rolling out and running a lot. He was able to just stand there in the pocket like a statue.

Rivers did a great job of dinking and dunking. Hard to get to the qb when he bypasses his first 2 options and dumps it off to the back. Now if the broncos try to do the same thing, the way we counter is tackling better.....force 3rd and long, then you pin your ears back and go.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass rush wasn't in top form, but Rivers was moving around, rolling out and running a lot. He wasnt able to just stand there in the pocket like a statue.

That was my point...they weren't really hitting him much after the release...and that's all it really takes for these pocket QBs to get them thinking more about the rush, speeding up that clock just a notch = incompletions...I expect better @ home...just like the Broncos to have a little more incentive after such a beatdown in the SB.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my point...they weren't really hitting him much after the release...and that's all it really takes for these pocket QBs to get them thinking more about the rush, speeding up that clock just a notch = incompletions...I expect better @ home...just like the Broncos to have a little more incentive after such a beatdown in the SB.

But he wasn't just standing in a clean pocket all day. Most plays that he made down field came from moving around. The pass rush wasn't at their best but they were affecting his drop back spot, and Rivers still made plays by moving around. Get Manning off his spot and it could different story.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was in the SB and that did not affect the game. Why would he change this game? I thought it was common knowledge among seahawk fans that their team is 35 points better than the broncos. I mean, the broncos could have a team of HoFers and unless they play perfectly and the 'hawks make mistakes there is no winning.

He affected the SB when he dropped the duck for the Pats. He's just another option but not go to guy for Denver. He was their 3rd or 4th guy I believe with those weapons

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting this thread on Monday was a good idea obviously

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The passing game is one area where Moreno was better. I think Ball will be sufficient when he gets up in reps.

Every RB misses holes and the dude missed a lot of preseason with appendectomy.

Agree

Except one guy has rushed all of 9 times and half his yards are on 2 runs. I don't mind going with the hot hand.

Names of people bitching about Moreno? How could you not notice the years he did nothing and people complaining that he was another dumb move by McD????

What irritates me is that a supposed broncos fan is ripping his team apart from the start. Every post of yours is emo bitching about some part of the team. Followed with the fucktarded statement of "Just saying." You don't have to be 100% positive but try to be objective about it instead of this "JDR sucks, 3 man rush sucks, Ball may not be the answer." Ball finished last year with 559 yards, avg 4.7 ypc. He has potential, wait a few games before the "Ball may not be the answer" bullshit.

Ive posted many positive things about the Broncos but obviously you dont read to well. If you dont like what I post then why do you respond? Obviously I have gotten under your skin. I have been objective with some posts but obviously you dont read to well. Ill say Ball may not be the answer anytime I want to so I suggest you deal with it or just dont read. I posted stats. I saw ball at Wisconsin every week ad he had huge holes to run through and was slow hitting the hole. he is a below average blocker that cant run outside and his pass catching abilities must improve. Once again since you cant read I said may not be the answer and I just gave you a few reasons. I told you Denver with there 3 man rush burned them on 2 3rd and longs that ended up to a 10 minute drive. What more do you want? Dont get mad bro that I was right about the Broncos the last 2 years. I didnt want to be right but I was. Im so lucky to have a stalker like you that seems obssessed with what I post even though you dont like it. Just saying.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Malibu just saying

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportshoopla would be much better if the ignore list actually worked.

Being accused of not "reading to well" is what I get when arguing with a teenage girl, just saying. Malibu, please don't flatter yourself. Just Saying. I tend to read all comments without knowing who they are. Just Saying. Your comments have started standing out for the same complaints with just saying added to the end. Just saying.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm not the only one who doesn't like Malibu? Absolutely shocking!!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to double check and yup there it is bksballer69 making what? a Seahawk related thread.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you guys are crying about me making game threads? Even though I have made 4 game threads in the first 2 plus weeks. This is the marquee game that the entire nation will see except those who live in Missouri & Florida. Stop being a baby and crying about a fucking game thread I created

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you guys are crying about me making game threads? Even though I have made 4 game threads in the first 2 plus weeks. This is the marquee game that the entire nation will see except those who live in Missouri & Florida. Stop being a baby and crying about a fucking game thread I created

My guess is his complaint is about you including many others crying about an excessive amount of Seahawk threads on the main page a week ago.
You were quite vocal in your disgust of the Seahawk and their fans. I suppose you don't see the issue in you starting 2 threads this week about the Seahawks or their fans while complaining that there are to many of those very same threads.
No sweat, we know who you are.
To the Seahawk fans credit, they bailed off those threads for the most part and started threads about teams and their matchups.
Yet, we are the assholes...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a game thread. When wiz or Harold say I can no longer make game threads on the general board I'll stop. The ignore button is right there. If you plan on attacking me all the time use the ignore button....it's pretty simple

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell are you to tell me that I can't make a game thread?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a game thread. When wiz or Harold say I can no longer make game threads on the general board I'll stop. The ignore button is right there. If you plan on attacking me all the time use the ignore button....it's pretty simple

Who the hell are you to tell me that I can't make a game thread?

Who told you that you couldn't? :noidea:

I do love that you want to protect your right to express your opinions, even if they are always negative toward the Seahawks, but deny others their right to express their opinions about you and your threads.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not make this thread about me. You can pm me to talk.

I never deny anyone their rights to express their opinions about me but this is not the correct place to do it. You can always make a thread about it but to kill a game thread to attack me isn't right to the other posters.